• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Semi finals thread

Started by HorseFeathers, March 03, 2018, 08:49:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on March 04, 2018, 12:53:21 am
I have not read through all tonight's post... it's late and I'm tired lol... but congrats to Marked Tree on continuing on to finals. It was a fantastic game... even if it did give me palpitations lol... anyway,  good luck and safe travels.
congrats on a great year Momma!

PapaHog

By far one of the best state tournaments I've been to when it comes to hospitality and organization. You could tell it was important to them. Thank you WCC.

girlsbbfanatic

Quote from: Ctucker on March 03, 2018, 10:52:41 am
What is yalls opionion on WCC gym and the way the tournament has been ran it's been long time since we held it I think last time we held it Palastine won state not sure but I think that's who won it early Nintys!
Tournament ran well and organized! Good job

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on March 04, 2018, 08:17:36 am
congrats on a great year Momma!
Thank you...and congrats on y'alls year as well.  I'm not sure what all we will have next year...we had 2 very good players that had to sit due to AAA rules and we graduate a heap of talent.
We'll be back at it though, you can count on that  :)

MomaLion

Quote from: 1995fan on March 04, 2018, 03:34:32 am
That game was awesome.  It felt like a championship game.   I'm sure Clarendon will be back next year. Good luck in the finals MT
Thank you...it was a very good game.  I never have a problem losing to a good team as long as the game was fair and I believe it was.  It was just an all out war and we definitely got our moneys worth  :)

MomaLion

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 04, 2018, 01:13:52 am
Thats why it's directed straight at him. Momalion is always on here with class. And I'd yiu are a Clarendon fan with class then read the part I sent to her. Don't take the test personally.

One low IQ post aimed at another.
I know what you meant.  He throws a lot of trash talking around and it's only natural to toss it right back.  Now if you said it to me, i'd need you to apologize  ;D ;D ;D

NEark tigers

Quote from: MomaLion on March 05, 2018, 06:31:45 am
Thank you...and congrats on y'alls year as well.  I'm not sure what all we will have next year...we had 2 very good players that had to sit due to AAA rules and we graduate a heap of talent.
We'll be back at it though, you can count on that  :)
As long as Malik is there, you will always have a chance....Great season, Lions!

MomaLion

Quote from: NEark tigers on March 05, 2018, 08:16:48 am
As long as Malik is there, you will always have a chance....Great season, Lions!
True...we have one more year with him.  He's amazed me this past year at how much he has grown as a player and a leader.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas