• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey Where my boys from Earle!!!!!!!

Started by ISU7, January 08, 2018, 12:08:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ISU7

January 08, 2018, 12:08:32 am Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 12:12:04 am by ISU7
Its been kind of quiet on here lately ,haven't been hearing too much from the 9X world champs. I know the second half of the season just getting under way so Earle posters will crank it up soon. Good luck to the Bulldogs on their quest to 3peat in  2A State basketball.
PITT Bull
NE ark tigers
Dogg
Nightowl 8) 8) 8)

Dogg

Hey we getting ready to roll come district tournament time. Got  a young talented  group with only 1 senior starter in Doolittle. We will be ready to defend the crown.

NEark tigers

Our season offically starts on February 1, 2018.....Preseason time.

* It is 10X World Champions, our girls won in 2016!!!

Mr. Trill

Even if it get turned up a notch, the whole 2A forum gone be boring and no one wants to respond lol. FF need to add a lil hot sauce to this (2A Basketball) lol

wctobar

ISU7

This might be the year of da Tree🌲🏀

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on January 09, 2018, 03:31:29 pm

Dang, the dogs  started the "real season" with a quick loss at home, ouch.

ISU7

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 03, 2018, 11:07:55 pm
Dang, the dogs  started the "real season" with a quick loss at home, ouch.
This is the quietest season i ever witness on here. It's usual 5 or 6 post about the same thing. If they start winning it'll get loud again.
Good luck in the postseason Earle

Dogg

Earle will be fine come tournament time. Kevon Smith has been out since December with an injury. That's a 6-6 wing that avg about 16 points a game and our best shooter. Only have one senior on the team so we are experiencing some growing pains. Good thing about this year is there is no clear cut favorite to win it all.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on February 04, 2018, 09:59:59 pm
Earle will be fine come tournament time. Kevon Smith has been out since December with an injury. That's a 6-6 wing that avg about 16 points a game and our best shooter. Only have one senior on the team so we are experiencing some growing pains. Good thing about this year is there is no clear cut favorite to win it all.

I would say marked tree is a heavy favorite.

ISU7

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 05, 2018, 12:11:12 am
I would say marked tree is a heavy favorite.
Earle getting K Smith back will be huge.

MikelB

Wait WCC beat Earle and there's not be any talk about it?  :o

Ctucker

Why would there be any talk! Just a regular season game.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Big bad Earle, lost again tonight at home to England. Dang they better get superman back soon.

ISU7

Mr. Trill

RedWolf275

Losing Bohanon has hurt the Bulldogs bad. He was a force inside.

MomaLion

Quote from: Mr. Trill on February 08, 2018, 04:56:55 pm
WHEN does district tourney begin?
Monday, but Earle and Clarendon have a bye until Friday.

NEark tigers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 06, 2018, 11:15:53 pm
Big bad Earle, lost again tonight at home to England. Dang they better get superman back soon.
Superman has two rings for your information. Seems to me that Des Arc needs the Justice League just to get to the regionals.

thebigman3

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 09, 2018, 12:12:51 am
Superman has two rings for your information. Seems to me that Des Arc needs the Justice League just to get to the regionals.
I've watched Des Arc play and let me tell ya... they will need more than the justice league..

NEark tigers

Quote from: thebigman3 on February 09, 2018, 10:24:03 am
I've watched Des Arc play and let me tell ya... they will need more than the justice league..
Dang, they need the Avengers, too.....

Mr. Trill

bleudog

Quote from: NEark tigers on January 09, 2018, 03:31:29 pm

Will the basketball team have to defend any late season eligibility challenges?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 09, 2018, 01:19:31 pm
Dang, they need the Avengers, too.....

We need all of them plus some, but the difference is, you don't see me on here bragging  bout how dominant we are come February. Looks like January was Earles month this time around.

Dogg

Earle gets Smith and Milow back for the district tournament next week. Smith is a 6-6 wing and Milow is a 6-5 post player. Earle will be fine

ISU7

Quote from: Dogg on February 09, 2018, 09:49:58 pm
Earle gets Smith and Milow back for the district tournament next week. Smith is a 6-6 wing and Milow is a 6-5 post player. Earle will be fine
Good luck Dogg

Dogg

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 06, 2018, 11:15:53 pm
Earle lost by at home 3 or 4 times last year. EPC came to Earle and  beat us at home, so your point about Earle loosing at home is........
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
You don't win any of the above at Home

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on February 10, 2018, 07:29:23 am
Earle lost by at home 3 or 4 times last year. EPC came to Earle and  beat us at home, so your point about Earle loosing at home is........
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
You don't win any of the above at Home

The point about Earles losses, where because one of the faithful posters had just posted "the real season starts in February". February didn't start to well, now did it?

NEark tigers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 10, 2018, 09:28:53 am
The point about Earles losses, where because one of the faithful posters had just posted "the real season starts in February". February didn't start to well, now did it?
We probably lost some games in February in 1974, 1980, 1985, 2000, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2016, and 2017; and in each of the those years resulted in the end SOME HARDWARE RESULTING IN TOTAL DOMINACE IN ARKANSAS HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL......just sayin'

Now, if you are still trying to get an "interview" with Mr. Bohannon, he has better things to do with his time....Thank You!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 10, 2018, 11:19:25 am
We probably lost some games in February in 1974, 1980, 1985, 2000, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2016, and 2017; and in each of the those years resulted in the end SOME HARDWARE RESULTING IN TOTAL DOMINACE IN ARKANSAS HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL......just sayin'

Now, if you are still trying to get an "interview" with Mr. Bohannon, he has better things to do with his time....Thank You!

Naw, his time is now irrelevant.

Just found it unusual for Earle to lose back to back home games to what were supposed to be inferior team's. One of which I watched Earle beat with 7 players on the road. Is it true that Earle is regressing (that means getting worse) this season?

Dogg

Murray is working combinations. We never regress! Earle will be in the title hunt every year in B.B.  this team has 1 senior and is deep and won't run out no time soon!!

NEark tigers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 10, 2018, 11:31:13 am
Naw, his time is now irrelevant.

Just found it unusual for Earle to lose back to back home games to what were supposed to be inferior team's. One of which I watched Earle beat with 7 players on the road. Is it true that Earle is regressing (that means getting worse) this season?
Whose to say they were inferior...we only lost to White County by three and England by five. But where was you when Earle beat WCC by double-digits on their floor. Those games could have gone either way.

But I know one thing is perfectly clear...  You and Des Arc Eagle basketball is totally irrelevant.

Just look at the DA meetings, lost by 63 and 49 respectively.

Mr. Trill

Earle will be fully staffed with players this time rightt? So that will be the difference.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 10, 2018, 02:58:47 pm
Whose to say they were inferior...we only lost to White County by three and England by five. But where was you when Earle beat WCC by double-digits on their floor. Those games could have gone either way.

But I know one thing is perfectly clear...  You and Des Arc Eagle basketball is totally irrelevant.

Just look at the DA meetings, lost by 63 and 49 respectively.

You are a total dumbarss with no reading comprehension skills. I plainly said I watched them beat one of the 2 team's they lost too. Which would mean W.C.C. I drove up there and watched the game because I like basketball.

We are not talking Des Arc basketball. We know we are not that good. One thing about it though, we didn't have to forfeit a stellar football season cause we are cheaters.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mr. Trill on February 10, 2018, 03:13:36 pm
Earle will be fully staffed with players this time rightt? So that will be the difference.

Heck they beat WCC with 7 players back a month or so ago. They were only missing one or two players when they lost back to back games. That's why I asked if the rumor of them regressing was true.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

But on another note, how many mens basketball players from Earle have earned a basketball scholarship and where are they?

NEark tigers

Pick,

I know you have a true disdain for the success of Bulldog Nation, and it constantly eats at you all the time
when we are successful in what we do. You can say what you want about us, but in the end we always strive for
excellence. Hate is a serious disease and you need to be cured of it.........

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 10, 2018, 04:21:06 pm
Pick,

I know you have a true disdain for the success of Bulldog Nation, and it constantly eats at you all the time
when we are successful in what we do. You can say what you want about us, but in the end we always strive for
excellence. Hate is a serious disease and you need to be cured of it.........

See, you prove with every post, you nothing about me, it's not the success of the kids at earle, that I don't like, it's most of the areogant posters on here. In here talking smack, until you lose or get caught cheating, then it's ⛪🐁.

How many basketball players have earned a scholarship the last 10 years?

Dogg

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on February 10, 2018, 10:24:04 pm
About 7 I believe

Are any still playing? I haven't been able to find any.

Dogg

Daquan Willoford is playing at Texas A&M commerce, D. Johnson is playing at a JUCO in Kansas( football& basketball) I'm not sure where the others are. You have a couple off the 16 title team playing somewhere just sure where but I know they are playing

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on February 11, 2018, 05:22:50 am
Daquan Willoford is playing at Texas A&M commerce, D. Johnson is playing at a JUCO in Kansas( football& basketball) I'm not sure where the others are. You have a couple off the 16 title team playing somewhere just sure where but I know they are playing

Thanks

Ctucker

Quote from: Dogg on February 11, 2018, 05:22:50 am
You might have mentioned him can't remember names well! But what about the guard that was a senior when y'all beat EPC in finals. That kid was awsome! I think he was the fastest kid I've ever seen in person going from one end to other handling ball and could finish too!

Cheek

Quote from: Ctucker on February 11, 2018, 07:49:06 am
You might have mentioned him can't remember names well! But what about the guard that was a senior when y'all beat EPC in finals. That kid was awsome! I think he was the fastest kid I've ever seen in person going from one end to other handling ball and could finish too!

I think you are referring to one of the Brown twins. I think his name was Marcus, but am not sure.

Ctucker

Quote from: Cheek on February 11, 2018, 08:38:43 am
I think you are referring to one of the Brown twins. I think his name was Marcus, but am not sure.
Yes that's him that kid could play!

NEark tigers

Earle defeated Marianna-Lee, 85-60 for Senior night. Senior Travonta Doolittle led the Bulldogs with 36.

Bulldogs are now 20-8, heading into next weeks conference tourney in Carlisle. They will play on Friday TBA

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 11, 2018, 02:55:32 pm
Earle defeated Marianna-Lee, 85-60 for Senior night. Senior Travonta Doolittle led the Bulldogs with 36.

Bulldogs are now 20-8, heading into next weeks conference tourney in Carlisle. They will play on Friday TBA

Marianna-lee is that the school that will be in the football conference with us next year?

Dogg

Earle looked good last night. Milow gave some solid minutes off the bench last night Kevon returns on Monday.  Earle looked like the Earle of old defensively last night.

bleudog

NEark tigers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 11, 2018, 06:43:15 pm

Marianna-lee is that the school that will be in the football conference with us next year?
Yep. Just five years ago, they were in 4A...numbers dropped significantly...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas