• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon vs Carlisle

Started by Lions84, October 13, 2018, 08:02:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this week!

Lions
11 (44%)
Bison
14 (56%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: October 19, 2018, 08:02:18 am

Lions84

who-knew

da greatest bigbaby

Go lions whip Carlisle  lions win 32-28

Old Scrapper

MomaLion

Lions84

Go Big Red and eat that Bison Meat!

BisonFan1

This is a big game for both teams as, more than likely, this will determine the 4th and 5th spots in the conference.  Carlisle is on somewhat of a roll, having won 2 in a row.  However, one came against Marvell (probably the worst team in Arkansas) and the second, a close win over Marianna Lee.  Had we come out and dominated Marianna Lee, I would feel better about our chances, but given the outcome, I'm not as confident as I would like to be.  I'll go with Carlisle by 3, but I would not be surprised to see Clarendon come out on top. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BisonFan1 on October 15, 2018, 12:44:27 pm
This is a big game for both teams as, more than likely, this will determine the 4th and 5th spots in the conference.  Carlisle is on somewhat of a roll, having won 2 in a row.  However, one came against Marvell (probably the worst team in Arkansas) and the second, a close win over Marianna Lee.  Had we come out and dominated Marianna Lee, I would feel better about our chances, but given the outcome, I'm not as confident as I would like to be.  I'll go with Carlisle by 3, but I would not be surprised to see Clarendon come out on top.

i figured carlisle would win by more last friday as well. what happened?

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 15, 2018, 02:36:20 pm
i figured carlisle would win by more last friday as well. what happened?

I finally had time to drop by and see Carlisle play.  What happened is Marianna has an athletic QB that made some things happen and they have pretty good overall team speed, something Carlisle is lacking. The Carlisle offense ground it out and controlled the ball or otherwise, the outcome might have been different.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on October 16, 2018, 06:31:19 am
I finally had time to drop by and see Carlisle play.  What happened is Marianna has an athletic QB that made some things happen and they have pretty good overall team speed, something Carlisle is lacking. The Carlisle offense ground it out and controlled the ball or otherwise, the outcome might have been different.

I heard they had some speed and athletes. that's something we (des arc) lacks as well. we go to Marianna Friday night.  :-\

da greatest bigbaby

October 16, 2018, 12:08:53 pm #10 Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 07:04:04 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Bison fan you an pick must be trying 2 buddy up lol what happened in yaw Marianna game it's obvious yaw couldn't stop the great Trojans Carlisle gave  up 30 points wow imagine what Clarendon is gonna do if yaw couldn't stop them bisonfan  lol they barely score'd 14 vs Clarendon barely still 2 much speed for yaw lol the only reason this game Friday would be close Clarendon vs Carlisle  is because it's in Carlisle don't be surprised pick an bison fan, Brian  if it's a blowout whip'n again for the bison like last year lol an pick the lions win the last 3 Carlisle , marvell, Des arc an get the 6-2a 3 seed  the 5-4 lions vs gurdon  a winable playoff home game for the mighty lions now pick  yaw unbuddy yaw self's an yaw 2 battle for the 4th an 5th seed lol  like if it was hoop time we whip on yaw 75-25  again lol an win 2a state hoop title 2k19  Malik gets MVP  lol o an other than foreman an mt Ida their conference is very bad mineral springs ,Murfreesboro ,Dierks,  spring hill , Lafayette co.        hazen or Earle should win the 2a state football title  pick, bison

BisonFan1

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 16, 2018, 12:08:53 pm
Bison fan you an pick must be trying 2 buddy up lol what happened in yaw Marianna game it's obvious yaw couldn't stop the great Trojans Carlisle gave  up 30 points wow imagine what Clarendon is gonna do if yaw couldn't stop them bisonfan  lol they barely score'd 14 vs Clarendon barely still 2 much speed for yaw lol the only reason this game Friday would be close Clarendon vs Carlisle  is because it's in Carlisle don't be surprised pick an bison fan, Brian  if it's a blowout whip'n again for the bison like last year lol an pick the lions win the last 3 Carlisle , marvell, Des arc an get the 6-2a 3 seed  the 5-4 lions vs gurdon  a winable playoff home game for the mighty lions now pick  yaw unbuddy yaw self's an yaw 2 battle for the 4th an 5th seed lol  like if it was hoop time we whip on yaw 75-25  again lol an win 2a state hoop title 2k19  Malik gets MVP  lol o an other than foreman an mt Ida their conference is very bad mineral springs ,Murfreesboro ,Dierks,  spring hill , Lafayette co.        hazen or Earle should win the 2a state football title  pick, bison

Can someone translate this for me?  I guess you missed the part where I said that I would not be surprised if Clarendon wins. 

tigerblood

Who ever started this poll forgot to add the who cares option lol

tigerblood

Im not sure what "yaw" is and this paragraph could use a few periods. So hard to read that I finally gave up, even with my Des Arc education. However, I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I dont agree with anything being said here lol.

who-knew

Quote from: BisonFan1 on October 16, 2018, 01:31:59 pm
Can someone translate this for me?  I guess you missed the part where I said that I would not be surprised if Clarendon wins.
Bison, the only thing i can tell you is put a period before every LOL and then take out the LOL.

da greatest bigbaby

October 16, 2018, 11:58:37 pm #15 Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 07:08:54 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Bison fan the translation is Clarendon  will get the 3rd seed lol an Carlisle , Des arc , Brinkley or Marianna  will get the 4th an 5th seeds bison were gonna whip yaw Friday like we did last year an then yaw go 2 Brinkley for their homecoming next week ok yaw might not get in were already in got marvell next week lol we should put 40 on yaw an Des arc again it's over do this year 'speed' lol an yes I did see where you said Clarendon may win thx lol but like I said if the great Trojans scored 30 on yaw well heck bison yaw do the math lol our 6'4 qb/small forward Rodd Williams an Rb/ Marlon Horne  should have a supernite  lol an tell pick if they want the 3rd seed it come's thru Clarendon not the great Carlisle we soo primed lol an pick them must be done worried bout Marianna lol I'm not sure if yaw get in either with a loss 2 them an Clarendon were gonna be 5-2 in the 6-2a conference ask your buddy bison  lol an 2 the tiger guy yaw is them Carlisle thats what the thread say rite  we already whip'd yaw 16-6 remember 3 weeks ago lol yaw sweep under your on rugs an doormats 1st you , pick an big e  lol were good here @ 5-4 prolly get gurdon or mineral springs @ home 1st round playoffs have a good night an get the underclassmen ready for next season  then hit the gym got bout 50 waiting for the final 5 roster hoop spots lol 6'6 Malik just bounce'd 1 off the glass an windmill'd it down 2 hands lol

Dogg

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 16, 2018, 08:31:28 am
I heard they had some speed and athletes. that's something we (des arc) lacks as well. we go to Marianna Friday night.  :-\
They have speed and some size. Big athletic QB, but absolutely no coaching at all. Des Arc should roll

Old Scrapper

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 16, 2018, 11:58:37 pm
Bison fan the translation is Clarendon  will get the 3rd seed lol an Carlisle , Des arc , Brinkley or Marianna  will get the 4th an 5th seeds bison were gonna whip yaw Friday like we did last year an then yaw go 2 Brinkley for their homecoming next week ok yaw might not get in were already in got marvell next week lol we should put 40 on yaw an Des arc again it's over do this year 'speed' lol an yes I did see where you said Clarendon may win thx lol but like I said if the great Trojans scored 30 on yaw well heck bison yaw do the math lol our 6'4 qb/small forward Rodd Williams an Rb/ Marlon Horne  should have a supernite  lol an tell pick if they want the 3rd seed it come's thru Clarendon not the great Carlisle we soo primed lol an pick them most be done worried bout Marianna lol I'm not sure if yaw get in either with a loss 2 them an Clarendon were gonna be 5-2 in the 6-2a conference ask your buddy bison  lol an 2 the tiger guy yaw is them Carlisle thats what the thread say rite  we already whip'd yaw 16-6 remember 3 weeks ago lol yaw sweep under your on rugs an doormats 1st you , pick an big e  lol were good here @ 5-4 prolly get gurdon or mineral springs @ home 1st round playoffs have a good night an get the underclassmen ready for next season  then hit the gym got bout 50 waiting for the final 5 roster hoop spots lol 6'6 Malik just bounce'd 1 off the glass an windmill'd it down 2 hands lol
Clarendon is playing for 4th or 5th because they will not beat Des Arc. I don't recall seeing any speed in your 54 point loss to Hazen.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on October 17, 2018, 06:04:31 am
They have speed and some size. Big athletic QB, but absolutely no coaching at all. Des Arc should roll

Thanks for the insight Dogg. Hopefully can meet up with some of you earle posters next week.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 17, 2018, 06:19:36 am
Clarendon is playing for 4th or 5th because they will not beat Des Arc. I don't recall seeing any speed in your 54 point loss to Hazen.

I wasnt even gonna respond to the "big dummy" (in my best fred Sanford voice). You know they beat the worst des arc team we've had in years last season, and now he thinks that they will beat us again. 🙄🙄

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 17, 2018, 06:19:36 am
They must have forgotten to prime them up before the game cuz bigbaby doesn't lie!

MomaLion

I believe that Clarendon wins but it won't be a runaway unless Carlisle implodes. It should be very competitive but our speed will win out.

da greatest bigbaby

That's better cause next yaw will be trying 2 run the score up on lil Marvell lol my how the mighty have falling lol pick were still king of the jungle here not Carlisle we still have 13 conference titles an yaw have bout 10 for 2nd I'm not sure if Carlisle has any here in the 6-2a maybe 1  hazen 9 palestine has 1 Earle has 2 Brinkley Marianna Marvell 0 here lol we been absent for a decade cause of hoops but we're back our 7-1 jr lions will whip on the jr bison Thursday by @least 30 36-6 lol  I see dogg is back an I noo yaw have some old state hoop title's I noo bout 3 you said 10 must have been the soft 3a lol cause it's been Clarendon cedar ridge junction city England marked tree hughes an epc battle'n yaw couldnt beat any of them teams 2014 an back  Ro them would drum'd yaw by 20 lol yaw came when everybody was gone yaw beat our 4th best team dude lol an pick I here you but if yaw do beat Marianna Friday we still want that 3rd seed lol an you said that' was yaw worse team last year your lie'n excuses lol but that was our start'n hoops line up that whip'd yaw last year in football lol an I'm talking bout this year tho dude lol if yaw still running that Carl Lewis speed option were gonna drum yaw again lol

Lions84

Go Big Red beat those Bison!

da greatest bigbaby

Good win for the jr lions over Carlisle tonite time to whip their sr high lol go lions

Hornetsfan02

Anyone have a score for the junior high game??

MomaLion

Redzone

Even if y'all do somehow magically get the the 3 seed there's no way you're beating Gurdon or even Mineral Springs in the first round. 7-2a is top heavy but I could still assure you any team from the 7-2a that makes it to the playoffs could dominate Clarendon. Once Clarendon goes down by a couple scores they give up and look towards basketball season.

Big Dave

bbfan4life

Bison up 32-0 8:09 left in the game.

Wildcatalumni21

I guess bigbaby and Moma forgot to prime up those Lions. They was prime meat to the Bison tonight!

Trojanbird

Basketballs bouncing in Clarendon with all of that speed that they have!

Lions84

This is past embarrassing another Goose egg laid by these toothless Lions!

Old Scrapper

Congrats Carlisle! 32-0 is impressive

Trojanbird

And we all thought that Carlisle football was dead!  Clarendon and the ** cats saved the day/season!

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 19, 2018, 11:34:45 pm
Congrats Carlisle! 32-0 is impressive

Too bad they experimented with the spread offense for the first portion of the season.  Otherwise, they would probably have another win or two under their belt.

MomaLion

Congrats Carlisle. I didn't make it to this game(my Daddy passed away) but I'm always proud of my Lions.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on October 20, 2018, 07:04:30 am
Congrats Carlisle. I didn't make it to this game(my Daddy passed away) but I'm always proud of my Lions.

Sorry to hear that about your dad momalion, you have my condolences. 

Big Dave

MomaLion

Lions84

jbtiger73

Sorry to hear that mommalion. Condolences go out to you and your family.

Hasbeen92

I pray for peace and understanding that only comes through our saviour Jesus Christ for you and your family

MomaLion

BisonFan1

By far, Carlisle's best performance of the year.  They look like they are really thriving with their new offense, which is no surprise, since it is very similar to what they ran the past two years.  The Bison should be favored in their remaining games with the exception of Earle.  As for Clarendon, based on their performance Friday night, it looks like they are already looking forward to thumping pumpkins inside, out of the cold. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas