• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most talented kid in 4a?

Started by Lavar ball 45, December 05, 2017, 12:38:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

polksalet

Quote from: STUNNA on December 17, 2017, 06:40:26 pm
Childs was very raw out of high school in my opinion. Just could out athlete everyone.

Except Nashville of course.

STUNNA

Quote from: polksalet on February 13, 2018, 03:25:35 pm
Except Nashville of course.

How the mighty have fallen in just a short time..

BigGuy22

Chase Duncan from Pea Ridge is an absolute monster. Has hit about 3 threes from WAY downtown. I'm talking downtown Pea Ridge. This man is a force to be reckoned with. Lets not forget about the 300 lb bench max and the 450 lb Squat max. Watch out for this one! A college steal for sure

BigGuy22

Wrong board. My apologizes. This is for basketball. but anyway D1 talent right there.

STUNNA

Have heard Burks has picked up baseball offers from Arkansas and Auburn.

STUNNA

May 01, 2018, 05:11:16 pm #155 Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 05:13:24 pm by STUNNA
Miller picked up offers from Tennessee and Mizzou this week.
Burks has picked up Clemson and Tennessee offers.
https://247sports.com/college/arkansas/Article/Watch-Warren-Arkansas-4-Star-wide-receiver-recruit-Treylon-Burks-discusses-the-latest-recruiting-news-117860324

Nacho

Arkadelphia has a few standouts that will be seniors this upcoming season, here are two that have posted about getting offers:

Victor Tademy. He has several D1 offers; Eastern Illinois, Indiana State University and Army West Point.

Zion Hatley. He received an offer from UCA.

I'm interested to see if they can get a Razorback offer, that would be cool (to me).

(from their twitter accounts)

PapaHog

How about the QB from Arkadelphia? The Sophomore. Watched him beat up on us a couple of times now (once in jr high) and there's no doubt he's the real deal.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas