• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PINE BLUFF ZEBRA HOLIDAY TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONSHIP:PINE BLUFF ZEBRAS VS. ClLARENDON LIONS

Started by itsslim, January 02, 2015, 09:57:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

itsslim

January 3rd, 2015 4:45 pm. What are your thoughts about this 2A vs. 6A matchup

MomaLion

Gonna be an exciting game..each team has the ability to win however I'm supporting my Lions of course :)

itsslim

ricepig

Quote from: itsslim on January 03, 2015, 08:41:29 am
How well does the Clarendon fan base travel?

Should they bring their own refs? Article in the ADG today said they might need to, lol.

itsslim

Lol not sure officiating has been neutral in my opinion during this tournament. Not bad at all. The mills coach was tossed last night. A very physical game between mills and pine bluff

neds

36 free throws for PB vs 5 for Mills?  I'd get tossed too

BrianfromCarlisle

Yeah.  Wow.  That's the only way they'll beat Clarendon.  I just noticed that one of their main players was out last game too.  Clarendon is tough.

itsslim

Yea that is one sided to say the least. And PB was the more physical team. I thought both of the top players played yeSterday for clarendon in Knox and Tyler? Who am I missing?

BrianfromCarlisle

I went by box score in paper.   It didn't have Knox listed.  It may be wrong.   Momalion can verify I'm sure.

zebradynasty

Strange thing was it wasn't like the refs were calling little ticky tack fouls on Mills...they got their money's worth. No one from Mills fouled out or got into serious foul trouble. They just didn't make any calls in favor of Mills. Besides since we only hit about 50% of them...I would have fouled us too!

itsslim

BrianfromCarlisle

MomaLion

Quote from: itsslim on January 03, 2015, 10:18:39 am
Yea that is one sided to say the least. And PB was the more physical team. I thought both of the top players played yeSterday for clarendon in Knox and Tyler? Who am I missing?
They all played however 2 starters didn't play 1st quarter.

itsslim

MomaLion

itsslim

Great I'm looking forward to a packed gym!!!!! For those who can make the game, U can subscribe and watch it live @ www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/pine-bluff-high-school-pine-bluff-ar. 4:45 pm

bleudog

MomaLion

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas