• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Wings Elite

Started by GB5Hoops, February 25, 2014, 03:01:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GB5Hoops

I'm the coach for the Arkansas Wings Elite 9th grade team based out of central Arkansas. I was wondering if there were any excellent 9th graders (possibly 8th grade if they are amazing) around the area that I should know about?

helmethair

#22 for Hot Springs junior high team.  Don't know his name

GB5Hoops

Sorry I miss understood Ron Crawford on the phone the other day.. Had a meeting with Bryan Adams and Ron yesterday and discovered its actually an 8th grade team. Sorry for the confusion.

So if you guys know of any good 8th graders I'd appreciate it!

Bias

Bohannan from Earle. Dont know if hes playing anywhere.

bballref

Very talented 8th grader at Sheridan, pure shooter. Averaged 15.7 points a game.

GB5Hoops

Quote from: bballref on February 27, 2014, 08:37:36 am
Very talented 8th grader at Sheridan, pure shooter. Averaged 15.7 points a game.

What's his name?

bballref

Tyler Cleveland. If you want more infomation please send a PM. Also have a 6'2 8th grade post on that team as well. Cleveland had multiple 20+ point games.

Buzzyboy20

My team is also looking for players. 9-10 in the Russellville-Fort Smith area.

helmethair

Buzzboy I have a 10 year old.  Would love to get him a tryout

Cheek

Quote from: Buzzyboy20 on March 01, 2014, 07:40:14 pm
My team is also looking for players. 9-10 in the Russellville-Fort Smith area.

Lonoke had two or three kids who can ball.

Buzzyboy20

Helmet hair, I'm sorry I didn't clarify very well on my last post.
I was meaning to put 9-10 grade. Sorry for the confusion

helmethair

Dragon77

Congrats to the 15u, Wings Elite team ! They won the Nike Spring Showdown, in Chicago, this weekend.

bystander

I think there is a 9th grade post player at a private school,Providence Academy, which I believe is up in Northwest Arkansas.  They may want to take a look at him for the wings. He seemed very athletic at 6'9" from what people said to me, and ran the court like a 3 or 4 position. I looked up his school's website  and there was a photo of him on their school's website the other day, and he was standing next to that Freshman Moses Kingsley at the U of A.

gojackets14

Already plays for the NWA Wings.

BigMan15

i have a son going into 10th grade and i also have a son going into 7th and they both pretty talented...next year i want them on bigger teams....my soph son is 6'4 guard and my other son is 6'1 and plays the post and can shoot the three...

Moonshiner

Quote from: BigMan15 on July 27, 2014, 05:22:45 pm
i have a son going into 10th grade and i also have a son going into 7th and they both pretty talented...next year i want them on bigger teams....my soph son is 6'4 guard and my other son is 6'1 and plays the post and can shoot the three...

Where do they live?

BigMan15

We just moved from charleston to Paris

TheMercenary

Quote from: BigMan15 on July 27, 2014, 05:22:45 pm

Have they ever played on Travel teams? 

BigMan15

My older son won nationals this year for hoop play in Conway 9/10th grade Arkansas my younger son has played some but not a lot

BigMan15

Anyone know how to get ahold of the hawks or the wings for a 15 year old and a 12 year old...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas