• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kodi Burns article

Started by SandLizard04, February 06, 2006, 04:19:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SandLizard04

Just read a really good article regarding Kodi Burns on Nebraska's Rivals site.

Some of the more interesting things:
-Texas A&M, Arkansas, and Arkansas State have offered him a scholarship.
-He grew up a Florida State fan.
-His early favorites include Arkansas, Oklahoma, Florida State, Texas A&M, Nebraska.
-He also mentioned Michigan, Ohio State, Auburn, Florida, Miami, and Notre Dame as schools he's interested in

TheFortNHS

Kodi is a great player and all of yall people that dont beleive in him u will find out shortly what he is all bout

rebelman11

Find out what that he cant win the big game, NHS will not win the state chamionship with an inexperienced defense an no recievers.

businesstron

He's decent I wasn't hugely impressed when I saw him against Rogers though.  He's good but he doesn't look like he has the ability to take a game over like a Micheal Vick or a Vince Young or heck even a Jeremy Hurd  in high school.  More or less he's nothing special.....maybe he'll prove me wrong this year.

MountieFan03

Ya, something Rogers has done in the past few years when they've gone against him is really, really focus on him, and him alone, which of course leaves other people open/opens up other aspects of the game and he beat us that way.  Plus, sometimes teams just don't match up that well.  Make no doubt though, Burns is an excellent athlete.  Whether he had a good game against us or not, they won both times, and that's what matters.  Good luck this season Kodi!

GrizzlyCarnes6

Hes gunna have a great senior season

not ray

Not many players period can do what Vick and Young do.  Trying to compare him to two of the best that have ever been dual threats is a bit much for any player.  I would say to have those schools after you would obviously qualify a player as a little bit special.  At least as far as many D-1 schools are concerned. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas