• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mangum and weems

Started by HOGDOG, January 05, 2006, 01:38:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGDOG

Anybody have any word on or watched Fort Smith this year? Just wondering how Mark Mangum and Sonny Weems were doing this year? If you have any info on this I would appreciate it thanks. Not much word on them over here in NEA.

HOGDOG

Surely somebody keeps up with UAFS up there in the West.

hillbilly

I don't know what kind of info you want, I don't have any stats. Weems starts and pretty much dominates every game, Mangum comes off the bench and can handle the ball very well. Right now their record is 18-3.

HOGDOG

Nothing specific I just was wondering how much Mangum was playing and how they were doing. I knew Weems was playing and doing well. I was just wondering how Mangum was doing and if he was getting major minutes.

hillbilly

Quote from: HOGDOG on February 06, 2006, 10:10:30 am
Nothing specific I just was wondering how much Mangum was playing and how they were doing. I knew Weems was playing and doing well. I was just wondering how Mangum was doing and if he was getting major minutes.
He is 2nd string PG. He plays behind a guard named Ryan McCoy I think, from Houston. Mangum is more of an up tempo guard, he likes to run and get the game going quick. He makes it exciting to watch.

HOGDOG

Exciting is one word to describe Mangum. Is he scoring much? Who is i the game during crunch time?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas