• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gurdon @ Hazen •Round 2• 11/16/18

Started by G-HIGH, November 10, 2018, 12:07:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G-HIGH

Might as well get this started. Can not wait for this one. This could be the matchup to watch in Round 2.

Who y'all got?

who-knew

Greyhound#1

what a 2nd round matchup.  Not sure who will win this one.  Could go either way

72aDaddy

Hazen at home will be tough. Gurdon will be well prepared though.

Redzone

Gurdon by 7 although I believe this will be a very tough game.

dawgpound

Not many games won on the road in the first round.  it will be tough but i think from what I've seen gurdon will pull the upset

couch-coach06

I noticed not a single 3 a school won on the road

who-knew

Quote from: dawgpound on November 10, 2018, 06:13:33 am
Not many games won on the road in the first round.  it will be tough but i think from what I've seen gurdon will pull the upset
How's it an upset if everyone has Gurdon picked to win..🤔🤔🤔... but you think what you want Hazen keeps rolling right along.

dawgpound

Who besides a few ff posters has gurdon winning

CaptainSwarm25

Don't know much about Gordon, but if you ain't got speed you won't be in this game. I have a feeling Penn and Green are gonna run wild in this one. Swarm by 2 tds

hornetfan8

Quote from: dawgpound on November 10, 2018, 07:35:14 am
Who besides a few ff posters has gurdon winning
No one has posted actually winners yet

godgiven999

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 10, 2018, 07:55:02 am
Don't know much about Gordon, but if you ain't got speed you won't be in this game. I have a feeling Penn and Green are gonna run wild in this one. Swarm by 2 tds
Gurdon has more "Speed" than Keanu Reeves!
This should be a great game, could go either way, I'm a homer so Go-Devils by 7

hornetfan8

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Gurdon, players need to add l.e.d. lights to the helmets to see. ;D

Hazen by 12

Hornet68

Pick is it really that dark. I played football here since 7th grade and it doesn't seem bad. Could be I'm use to our old stuff and that's why it's so dang bright over in DA😂

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hornet68 on November 10, 2018, 09:47:13 am
Pick is it really that dark. I played football here since 7th grade and it doesn't seem bad. Could be I'm use to our old stuff and that's why it's so dang bright over in DA😂

Yea its that dark, yalls lights are yellow, almost like those "yellow fog lights" people put on their trucks in the 80's. Our camera dude hates it. Lol😆😆

Just win though, we will try to do the same and maybe Earle can to.

who-knew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 10, 2018, 09:53:32 am
Yea its that dark, yalls lights are yellow, almost like those "yellow fog lights" people put on their trucks in the 80's. Our camera dude hates it. Lol😆😆

Just win though, we will try to do the same and maybe Earle can to.
[/quote

They will wish we had new light so they call see the dynamic duo running down the field ;D

cuz

Hornetsfan02

Talked to a couple of players from Clarendon last night. Said that hazen will absolutely curb stomp Gurdon. I'm gonna have to agree with them.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hornetsfan02 on November 10, 2018, 10:54:45 am
Talked to a couple of players from Clarendon last night. Said that hazen will absolutely curb stomp Gurdon. I'm gonna have to agree with them.

"Curb stompings" in round 2 are not often

Hornetsfan02

When there is a talent gap like there will be in this game they do

couch-coach06

I doubt gurdon will score enough too win but I would be shocked if hazen scores over 30 ...

Hornetsfan02

Yeah couch coach, hazen does have a great offense. Defense is pretty salty too

Old Scrapper

couch-coach06

Gurdons D is legit .. I know hazens o is good that's why I said 30 .. they are large and physical and move well

Hornetsfan02

Well that's what you consider a curb stomping old scrapper

who-knew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 10, 2018, 11:10:11 am
"Curb stompings" in round 2 are not often
Don't think it will be a curb stomping but I do believe it will be close first half thens Hazen pulls away in 2nd half

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Hornetsfan02 on November 10, 2018, 11:30:32 am
Well that's what you consider a curb stomping old scrapper
Hey I hope your right.

Hornetsfan02

Listen. I consider a curb stomp winning by 3+ touchdowns and controlling the game. Hazens offense will score touchdowns on anyone. Don't know much about Gurdon but heard their offense isn't top notch. Hazens D will control the game and shut down Gurdons offense. My guess 34-6 in favor of the home team

Hornetsfan02

My bad scrapper I meant to ask what do you consider a curb stomping.

SWAT11

Gurdon is really good especially on the defensive side of the ball. Good line on both sides. Won't be a blowout but I take those go devils.

BrianfromCarlisle

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Hornetsfan02 on November 10, 2018, 11:55:56 am
My bad scrapper I meant to ask what do you consider a curb stomping.
Getting the sportsmanship rule going. Just me though, your definition is fine also.

M.I. D

Gurdon has a good team. Very good on defense. It will be very competitive!

CaptainSwarm25

It will be our first quality competition since playing DA. Finally get to watch a game with some athletes on both sides of the field.

Old Scrapper

Hazen and Gurdon both are real good teams, I got Hazen 14+,

godgiven999

Quote from: Hornetsfan02 on November 10, 2018, 10:54:45 am
Hard to believe considering Gurdon 2nd string and 9th grade played played majority of 2nd half!

godgiven999

It's hard to tell how good Hazen is because their schedule looks like a box of cup cakes. Gurdon will be hands down the best team Hazen has played.

cav2012

Quote from: godgiven999 on November 10, 2018, 04:55:24 pm
It's hard to tell how good Hazen is because their schedule looks like a box of cup cakes. Gurdon will be hands down the best team Hazen has played.
i agree completely. I wouldn't be surprised if the score went either way

cav2012

fwiw, besides ida and foreman, it's not like y'all played world beaters either

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Might want to wait till after the game to declare that.

who-knew

Doesn't Gurdon say something about BOOM BOOM?

who-knew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 10, 2018, 05:19:11 pm
Might want to wait till after the game to declare that.
Pick don't worry, they will get to see first hand just how TERRIBLE Hazen is.

i40traveler

Not sure if Des Arc is better than Des Arc or Earle.

cav2012

Quote from: i40traveler on November 10, 2018, 06:24:22 pm
Not sure if Des Arc is better than Des Arc or Earle.
des arc is definitely better then Earle. But des arc v des arc...that's close

Old Scrapper

cav2012

i40traveler

😂😂 not sure if Gurdon is better than Earle or Des Arc*

IdaLions

Hazen seems to be a impressive squad. I've seen Gurdon play. Strong defense with a mediocre offense. Can't sleep on that offense though, they have some backs that can make plays. Still think Hazen will be to much though.

Hazen-28
Gurdon-10

CaptainSwarm25

With all those cupcakes we prepared for the winter weather. Now come get this butt whoopin and cue the two line layups drill👍🏼

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas