• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gurdon @ Hazen •Round 2• 11/16/18

Started by G-HIGH, November 10, 2018, 12:07:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

couch-coach06

Y'all hazen cats are some confident dudes.. it's almost hamptonish up in here ..

CaptainSwarm25

This is the only sport we're good at. You best believe I'm gonna be confident in the one sport we are proficient in!!

Hornet68

+1 there cap we've been atleast to the quarterfinals every year except once since 2014.

WorkOrder

hornetfan8

I don't know about over confident. We all pretty much know Hazens winning ways could end at any point. We just don't think Gurdon comes to Hazen and wins.

couch-coach06

And they very well may not .. but they will certainly be one of the best teams you have played ! I'll take hazen in a close one . But yall will wake up Saturday morning knowing you played a football game .. not a pillow fight like most weeks

Hgalum50

I've beeb saying it since last year. Hazen is a serious contender with a great stable of backs. I have seen a little of Gurdon, and they are a good scrappy ball team but I have to go with Hazen in this on.

HG Hornet

Gurdon is better than they have been in years and they're not gonna just show up and lay down.   I saw them beat Bearden and struggle with an offensively weak Bears team, though.  With what we saw at CHG last year from Hazen's young team.......I'm going with the purple Hornets.  Hazen is my pick to win 2A this year.

Hornet68

Last year at CHG that was by far the hardest game I'd ever played. I do believe hazen takes this one and goes and wins state.

N2DEEP

Two very good teams.

I think Hazen is slightly tougher on defense. #52 for Hazen is their best player and leads the Hornets to the win.

Hazen 22 vs Gurdon 16

G-HIGH

Quote from: Hornetsfan02 on November 10, 2018, 10:54:45 am
Talked to a couple of players from Clarendon last night. Said that hazen will absolutely curb stomp Gurdon. I'm gonna have to agree with them.
Absolutely huh? lol Clarendon couldn't handle Gurdons 9th graders. Im sure they know a little about curb stomping.
Only absolute thing about Friday night is this will be the first actual game the Hornets have played this year. Depth will rear its ugly head and it will be too late.

i40traveler

Was is really 0-0 vs Clarendon at the end of the 1st quarter?

G-HIGH

G-HIGH

November 11, 2018, 01:06:43 pm #63 Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 01:08:35 pm by G-HIGH
Go ahead and make your little point as to how that means Hazen is king of the world or whatever.

G-HIGH

Gurdon travels extremely well and will be heard across town. Maybe we will spend enough at yalls concession stand for yall to buy some actual lights and real bleachers.

Wildcatalumni21

cuz

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 10, 2018, 08:51:35 pm
Y'all hazen cats are some confident dudes.. it's almost hamptonish up in here ..
Well to be compared to Hampton, a very good team, sounds as if someone is concerned about this game.....😁😁

OLionSwag74

G-HIGH

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 11, 2018, 01:18:25 pm
Hazen wins this one by 2 to 3 scores
Yall tickle me with these blowout predictions. Yall might oughta worry about The BateyGators there Cat. He is about to make yall look like a pee wee team.

who-knew

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 11, 2018, 01:05:20 pm
yes. and a 28 point 2nd. your point is?
Point being you could score in the first quarter on very untalented team

G-HIGH

Quote from: who-knew on November 11, 2018, 01:24:57 pm
Point being you could score in the first quarter on very untalented team
Who cares who scores what and when? The FINAL score is the one that counts unless I missed something. #tryagain

G-HIGH

Quote from: cuz on November 11, 2018, 01:19:47 pm
Well to be compared to Hampton, a very good team, sounds as if someone is concerned about this game.....😁😁
I doubt coach06 is concerned about this game. He, unless I am sadly mistaken, is about to watch Batey eat a whole flock of wildcats in about 5 plays. I think he was only comparing raging egos.

Old Scrapper

Dang G calm down, you all up in your feelings because no one is picking your team

couch-coach06

Quote from: cuz on November 11, 2018, 01:19:47 pm

No because I'm not from gurdon or hazen I just know gurdon is a solid football team .. and that all of these predictions of a blow out are a little crazy .. like I said earlier they will be the best team y'all have played defensively ..

Old Scrapper

So are you calling 2 or 3 scores a blowout?

couch-coach06

NO ... But one guy said it was Gona be a curp stomping... I even said I thought hazen would win.. because of gurdons lack of big play threats offensively .. but it will surely be a game that is decided in the 4th quarter ..

Old Scrapper

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 11, 2018, 01:41:58 pm
NO ... But one guy said it was Gona be a curp stomping... I even said I thought hazen would win.. because of gurdons lack of big play threats offensively .. but it will surely be a game that is decided in the 4th quarter ..
He was just repeating what some Clarendon folks told him.

G-HIGH

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 11, 2018, 01:36:41 pm
Dang G calm down, you all up in your feelings because no one is picking your team
Nobody is in their feelings. We are used to no one picking us. lol

who-knew

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 11, 2018, 01:29:57 pm
Who cares who scores what and when? The FINAL score is the one that counts unless I missed something. #tryagain
#tryagain is what Gurdons going to be doing after Friday

G-HIGH

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 11, 2018, 01:21:32 pm
Yall tickle me with these blowout predictions. Yall might oughta worry about The BateyGators there Cat. He is about to make yall look like a pee wee team.
I'll guarantee you that Batey doesn't!! Bet whatever you want on it!

who-knew

Wildcatalumni21

You should know what it's like for Batey to make a defense look like a pee wee team though. And I guess you can dish out blowout predictions but can't take one when it's against your team

G-HIGH

Oh I can take it. Been taking it. I guess y'all don't like it when someone comes back with their own trash talk. I apologize for ruining the fun. lol

I never once said Batey didn't make us look foolish on 4 or 5 plays ... huge plays. I'm only saying he will do the same to you guys. My opinion.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 11, 2018, 02:54:28 pm
Oh I can take it. Been taking it. I guess y'all don't like it when someone comes back with their own trash talk. I apologize for ruining the fun. lol

I never once said Batey didn't make us look foolish on 4 or 5 plays ... huge plays. I'm only saying he will do the same to you guys. My opinion.
Like I said I'll guarantee you and will even bet you whatever you want that Batey doesn't do anything against us

couch-coach06

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 11, 2018, 03:07:30 pm
Like I said I'll guarantee you and will even bet you whatever you want that Batey doesn't do anything against us

:-\

couch-coach06

Lol well considering we don't play unless we are both in the championship ...  I mean I assume your a Hector fan

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 11, 2018, 03:10:17 pm
Lol well considering we don't play unless we are both in the championship ...  I mean I assume your a Hector fan
Thanks for ruining my fun with him lol

CaptainSwarm25

Does Gurdon pass the ball? If you strictly run, good luck. #52 is gonna eat you up all night. Best run stopper I've seen in many years for us👀

M.I. D

I'll bet $100 right now Batey has 150 yds rushing against Magazine  IF HEALTHY!!! Probably a lot more than that. Nobody has contained him for an entire game and Magazine sure won't! The only way he doesn't torch Magazine is if they don't need him to carry the ball much to win or if he's not 100%. He got loose on Gurdon a few times and Mount Ida and that was the difference in the game. Those two teams have VERY GOOD Defense and he still got loose a few times.

G-HIGH

Look, I know Hecktor plays Ida Friday night. I was only playing into how Hector and Hazen seem to think they have the best environments, teams, etc. and that they were already planning on meeting Foreman (who will win their side of the bracket) in little rock. SARCASM doesn't exist that far North I guess.
I know Hector and Hazen would finish 3rd and 4th in the 7 and probably the same in the 8. I also know like everybody outside of Wildcat land that Ida will end all those early December plans for Hector. See yall Friday night in Hazen where we will see the kids that are actually playing in this game decide it.
Hope to see a clean game with zero injuries to either side. Safe travels to ALL.

G-HIGH

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on November 11, 2018, 03:23:33 pm
Does Gurdon pass the ball? If you strictly run, good luck. #52 is gonna eat you up all night. Best run stopper I've seen in many years for us👀
Yes they can ... and we have a 52 run stuffer of our own. lol. Should be a lot of #52 called over the PA for both sides.

HorseFeathers

3rd and 4th....So Hector and Hazen are better than Mt Ida and Foreman?

G-HIGH

November 11, 2018, 03:52:34 pm #94 Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 03:55:34 pm by G-HIGH
I should have said 3rd OR 4th. And how does me saying that equate to them being better than either one of those teams? I give up. lol
I am saying they would be battling for 3rd or 4th this year with Mineral and Ida.

GatorBall

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 11, 2018, 03:07:30 pm

This guy takes trash talking to a new level!!! Lol...he just doesn't know! Even more funny is he's probably never even seen Foreman play and still talking trash.

hornetfan8

Hazen is gonna beat Gurdon Friday night. And Saturday we will hear about how the "dim lights" were so terrible for them to play in

G-HIGH

Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 11, 2018, 04:21:02 pm
Hazen is gonna beat Gurdon Friday night. And Saturday we will hear about how the "dim lights" were so terrible for them to play in
Can't be any dimmer than Lafayette County.

hornetfan8

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 11, 2018, 04:23:16 pm
Can't be any dimmer than Lafayette County.
Just ask Pick da eagles how bad them lights are. He starts making excuses about them before the season starts

G-HIGH

Quote from: hornetfan8 on November 11, 2018, 04:26:37 pm
Just ask Pick da eagles how bad them lights are. He starts making excuses about them before the season starts
Ive read him and a few others talking about them. lol Are they that bad?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas