• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

El Dorado fans read this.

Started by MrThunder2004, February 23, 2006, 10:15:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MrThunder2004

February 23, 2006, 10:15:30 am Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 05:08:44 pm by MrThunder2004
I think some of you El Dorado fans should read this. Look what some of the 2A people is saying about El Dorado. It gets really good on the 2nd and 3rd page.

http://fearlessfriday.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=45133.0

The-Bookie

When I moved to Union County I had the choice to go to El Dorado or Norphlet.  It was a no brainer.....

Go Leopards  :o

Eldocatfan

When my girls and I moved to Union County I chose to put them where I felt they would get the best education.  I and them have never regretted it.  They have graduated from EHS with honors and done GREAT in college. One is now about to graduate with a masters summa cum laude after graduating with her bachelors, also summa cum laude! The other two have not finished college yet but are making me proud.  They got an excellent education from El Dorado Schools.  I know some prefer smaller schools and that is their choice and I would never criticize anyone for that.  I know what truely goes on at EHS, so I just ignore what some people say because the majority of it is fabricated.   ::)

Scrapper Superstar

I thought I would come up here to ask about Parke rs Chapel since all of your fans are on
the 2A board talking about El Dorado on the PC thread.   I figured PC was being discussed
here.   Only logical!

Eldocatfan

Hope you will note that not ALL El Dorado fans are on the 2A board and definitely not discussing Parkers Chapel.  I did go and look when this thread was started and the link posted.  At that time I only saw one El Dorado fan who had posted anything and it was the one who started this thread.  Haven't been back to look again because it is irrelevant.  The majority of the people discussing El Dorado there are not EHS fans but are from the smaller schools.

MrThunder2004

Quote from: Scrapper Superstar on February 27, 2006, 01:21:05 pm
I thought I would come up here to ask about Parke rs Chapel since all of your fans are on
the 2A board talking about El Dorado on the PC thread. I figured PC was being discussed
here. Only logical!

Go back to the 2A board.  Home of the light weights.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas