• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sheridan Coach Passes Away After Car Wreck

Started by RisonWildcat4, February 01, 2006, 12:52:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RisonWildcat4

Im not sure what he coached,from what Im hearing he was an assistant football coach,but Coach Welch passed away after being in a wreck.I saw the wreck myself it it was bad.Please keep his family and the kid's who knew him in your prayer's.

footballfan-tastic

Saw this on another thread, I think he did track.  Sad, very sad.  Pray for him and his family.  Tough thing to have to deal with.

Coach_RC

Coach Welch was the Senior High track coach and an assistant jr. high football coach.  He was an excellent coach and teacher, and he was a great man with a smile that would light up any room.  He is survived by three daughters, two of which I believe are young.

MrThunder2004

Oh my god. How old was this coach ?

Our prayers are with his family during this time

From El Dorado

OLDBEAR

PercussionMan

Quote from: MrThunder2004 on February 01, 2006, 02:03:40 pm
Oh my god. How old was this coach ?

Our prayers are with his family during this time

From El Dorado

Seems like I read that he was 48 or 49 years old.

wildcat_x-mgr

bbmom

jaxLB53

DatOLBoy

trapdownumouth

Prayers from Mississippi friends that read FF.  Sad to hear about any kid or coach  losing their lives, when they tough so many.  God Bless his Family!

Kaleb_QB8

February 05, 2006, 09:58:40 pm #12 Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 10:10:37 pm by Kaleb_FS8
Quote from: RISON WILDCATS #1!!! on February 05, 2006, 09:24:03 am
His name was Justin Welch he was 49 year's old.There were over 1000 people at his funeral Friday evening.It was definatlly a sad deal.

Did you attend the funearl???

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas