• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hornets Pre-Season Ranking

Started by Hornet4ever, August 26, 2016, 12:14:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornet4ever

Well well well, a new season of high school football is upon us! I figured since a few on here create their own rankings that I would do a pre-season ranking myself.

1. England - I feel England is Little Rock Bound. That being said we have a season to play and it will be interesting too see how the Lions go about their way.
2. Danville - I honestly think you could flip flop 1 and 2. Danville played well in 3A and is moving down to 2A. With a huge roster and lots of talent and winning tradition, Danville could take a trip to WMS.
3. Hector - Hector has been on a good ride the last few years. Gaines is a senior this season, can he carry them to victory in their new place in the 5-2A? Only time will tell.
4. Mt. Ida - I honestly dont know a lot about Mt. Ida's team this season! I know last year they were VERY impressive. Mt. Ida has a good winning tradition and I see them continuing that this season.
5. CHG - CHG is another team I'm not too familiar with. However, their success in 3A ball should carry over too 2A. After a 2015 season of winning 8 games they should continue with success!
6. Rison - Rison is all too familiar with the top 10 rankings. Rison may have lost some players from last years state championship team. But until they are kicked off the roost I think its safe too say they are a top 10 team.
7. Earle - Earle is full of athletes and potential. If they can stay solid and focused, I see Earle making a lot of gain in the post season, maybe even a run to WMS!
8. Conway Christian - The eagles were very impressive last season with a close game against England and a great second round victory over Junction City. Can they continue their success in 2016?
9. Des Arc - Des Arc is always impressive, they hold stout teams and continue to show steady play in 2A ball. Des Arc will be a contender for the 6-2A title and push their way into the playoffs as usual.
10. McCrory - I have heard that McCrory may have a long road of rebuilding after their 2015 state championship. The first few weeks will tell a story if it holds true. Regardless, one cant ignore their state championship and the winning attitude that has been placed there!

Hope you enjoyed my top 10. Let the comments ensue...

HorseFeathers

stopped reading when I seen hector wasn't #1

Hornet4ever

wiseguy

Not worried about pre-season rankings, just post-season rankings.. GO HECTOR

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas