• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cougars and Bulldogs down in the Deep Delta

Started by Pit Bull, August 24, 2016, 06:07:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit Bull

August 24, 2016, 06:07:26 am Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:11:12 am by Pit Bull
Football season kickoff for Earle against Helena Central... Afterburners will be at full throttle in this Air Raid...

mtindian42

You think playing ja fair helped prepare y'all for HWHC?

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on August 24, 2016, 08:13:18 am
You think playing ja fair helped prepare y'all for HWHC?

Nope but these good practices at the kennel will. Stuttgart was a good look though... Who did you guys have and how did it go? Fair has athletes as usual with no order...

Butch_Cassidy

The question is did scrimmaging Piggott, Hazen, and Trumann Prepare you all for your game

mtindian42

Lol it was just a question why y'all getting so defensive? We will see soon enough who the better team is...👍

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on August 24, 2016, 10:41:40 am
Lol it was just a question why y'all getting so defensive? We will see soon enough who the better team is...👍

I didn't get defensive at all, I was serious, how did the Indians look in the scrimmage?

mtindian42

Quote from: Pit Bull on August 24, 2016, 10:48:45 am
I didn't get defensive at all, I was serious, how did the Indians look in the scrimmage?
didnt make it out there.

Dogg

Quote from: mtindian42 on August 24, 2016, 10:41:40 am
Earle owns MT

Mr. Trill

NEark tigers

ISU7

Quote from: Butch_Cassidy on August 24, 2016, 09:14:25 am
The question is did scrimmaging Piggott, Hazen, and Trumann Prepare you all for your game
cough cough!! Pardon the interruption, but Piggott did beat MT 28-7 last season plus rumors are out that one of MT best players in football and basketball will not be playing neither sport this year. Care too elaborate on this mtindian42

Dogg

mtindian42

Quote from: ISU7 on August 25, 2016, 02:14:52 am
cough cough!! Pardon the interruption, but Piggott did beat MT 28-7 last season plus rumors are out that one of MT best players in football and basketball will not be playing neither sport this year. Care too elaborate on this mtindian42
what a cold harded move man... I thought you was better then this. Let's make fun of a kid who can't play this year... Wow what a big man you are... You know what I hope rivercrest loses every game. Fact I will be rooting for them to... Here let me help you out big man... Everyone he is right... A kid that wanted to play his Sr. Year will not be able to...have a nice day isu loser!

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: mtindian42 on August 26, 2016, 12:01:09 pm
what a cold harded move man... I thought you was better then this. Let's make fun of a kid who can't play this year... Wow what a big man you are... You know what I hope rivercrest loses every game. Fact I will be rooting for them to... Here let me help you out big man... Everyone he is right... A kid that wanted to play his Sr. Year will not be able to...have a nice day isu loser!

he didn't down the kid at all from what I read..  He asked a simple question about a good player not being able to play..  You don't have to answer why he is sitting out but I don't see the question coming off as downing the kid. 

Backwoods Bart

That's tough. Sorry to hear for the kid whatever the circumstance.

mtindian42

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on August 26, 2016, 12:24:27 pm
he didn't down the kid at all from what I read..  He asked a simple question about a good player not being able to play..  You don't have to answer why he is sitting out but I don't see the question coming off as downing the kid.
its not the question itself...I don't mind that it is how he ask the question...

In a single post: if he would have said hey 42 I heard this is it true? I would have gladly answerd his question... But go look how he brings this about he dose it making light of a kids future...like he is getting some sort of trill out of it...

mtindian42

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 26, 2016, 12:27:34 pm
That's tough. Sorry to hear for the kid whatever the circumstance.
thank you sir that is very kind of you... Go bears!!!

Pit Bull

Yea I hate to hear about this situation on the real regardless because I know his anticipation was high.

mtindian42

Quote from: Pit Bull on August 26, 2016, 03:07:59 pm
Yea I hate to hear about this situation on the real regardless because I know his anticipation was high.
thank you sir. He was set to have a great year...

Pit Bull

Dogs had a lead late but came up a score short against a tough opponent... Get a good week of practice in and prep up for Halls, Tennessee... Go Bulldogs...

bdubyab60

Pit is that game in Earle or on the road. I ain't traveling far this year so I'm probably not going to walnut ridge next week. Some I'm trying to find a closer game.

Pit Bull

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 03, 2016, 09:41:35 am
Pit is that game in Earle or on the road. I ain't traveling far this year so I'm probably not going to walnut ridge next week. Some I'm trying to find a closer game.

It's a road trip Bdub

Dogg

Earle finally hired a OL coach and it showed. Didn't give up but 1 sack all night. HWH had the biggest most athletic lineman we will face all year and the young dogs handled them. Should have won the ball game but a few bad breaks in the red zone cost us. We have some tall athletic receivers that are going to give opponents fits.

Pit Bull

Definitely proud of the young linemen we have...

ISU7

September 04, 2016, 04:16:48 am #24 Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 04:21:36 am by ISU7
Ha Ha if RC lose every game You can rest assure I WONT LOSE ANY SLEEP I'm out of school in case you didn't know.  RiverCrest is not my life support.  furthermore they still been places Marked Tree will never set foot. Its called War Memorial Stadium.  I never said any kid name I was asking you a question. As for as me being a loser lol you wish but word too the wise." Sometimes you gotta lose to win again"  partner.  🏈🏇🏆💍

ISU7

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on August 26, 2016, 12:24:27 pm
Exactly DJ I was asking him I'm not from Marked Tree I surely never mentioned the kid name,  he acts as if I said something about a kid of his. SMH.

ISU7

Quote from: Pit Bull on September 03, 2016, 04:59:47 am
Dogs had a lead late but came up a score short against a tough opponent... Get a good week of practice in and prep up for Halls, Tennessee... Go Bulldogs...
Good luck at Halls Pitt.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas