• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recording games

Started by NWA Hawg, August 20, 2016, 12:05:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NWA Hawg

Can some clear up for me the rules on recording games from the stands? I would like to record my sons games this year but was told something about the AAA not letting you do that any longer. Does anyone know if there really is a rule on this issue?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: fann07 on August 20, 2016, 12:05:22 am
Can some clear up for me the rules on recording games from the stands? I would like to record my sons games this year but was told something about the AAA not letting you do that any longer. Does anyone know if there really is a rule on this issue?

I wouldn't see how they could stop you. If I wanted to record my boys, I would until told other wise from someone with some authority.

mtindian42

I did the strong @ des arc game in the playoffs and put it on YouTube I also did Harrisburg at marked tree. I was planing on doing all MT games this year.

Hornet4ever

Nobody should come to you and tell you to turn your camera off. That's ridiculous.

Proud Buckaroo

You can record games from the stands. There shouldn't be any problem with it at all, man. You are a proud dad. I cannot wait until my girls get to where they can play sports. Right now I have a little girl that's about to start dance and gymnastics.

dragondad#1

I think you can record games unless you're in the state final...then its a no no...lol

young_gun

No rule on it that I know of. However you want to be careful posting it online until after the season. Your coaches may not like the game film being out where everyone can view including other coaches. When they trade film they don't always get all the film and if they can get that film from online it could be advantage.

mtindian42

Quote from: young_gun on August 20, 2016, 01:18:47 pm
No rule on it that I know of. However you want to be careful posting it online until after the season. Your coaches may not like the game film being out where everyone can view including other coaches. When they trade film they don't always get all the film and if they can get that film from online it could be advantage.
i disagree lot of schools have there games live streamed now. It's a new world... I think it's good these schools are streaming the games...YouTube is fast becoming the place to post your games...

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: young_gun on August 20, 2016, 01:18:47 pm

Most of the time when teams stream their games. There will be full games still on their websites. I'm pretty sure ECS leaves all their games up because I watched older games last year.

bulldog

B. Filming/Videotaping. Each school when engaging in regular events shall have the right to make
films or videotapes for educational or historical purposes, and such films or tapes may be shared with
other member schools for scouting purposes. The host school may also permit the use of noncommercial
cameras and video recorders to record events for families and friends of participants.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas