• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carlisle at Lonoke

Started by The Boz, August 19, 2016, 09:22:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Boz

I was a 9th grader at Carlisle in 1990, the last time these teams played. 16 to 6 win by the Bison. We went on a great run the next three years, Glory days lol. I am going to try to get back for this one. Carlisle has been down last two seasons. What are everybody's thoughts? Go Bison

Big Dave

I think alot of people are already counting the Bison out. It will be tough but I think they will be alright.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Big Dave on August 19, 2016, 10:50:43 pm
I think alot of people are already counting the Bison out. It will be tough but I think they will be alright.

I saw a team picture of lonoke, they don't seem to have many players for a 4A school.

As for carlisle, I'm not sure about this game, but I think they could be in the hunt in the conference race.

Sonofasonofasailor

The Boz

I only counted 29 in team picture for Lonoke. These numbers are crazy when I played for the Bison in 91,92 and 93 seasons we had better numbers than that. We did win 38 games and played in two state title games, so everybody wanted to play. Coach Clayton made you earn your spot on the team, we had to walk the line.

mtindian42

What a hudge win this would be for Carlisle. Might be what it takes to get the bison back rolling...

Ventman

Quote from: The Boz on August 21, 2016, 09:33:59 pm
I only counted 29 in team picture for Lonoke. These numbers are crazy when I played for the Bison in 91,92 and 93 seasons we had better numbers than that. We did win 38 games and played in two state title games, so everybody wanted to play. Coach Clayton made you earn your spot on the team, we had to walk the line.
Would definitely be a huge win for the Bison. Gonna be tough to beat those rabbits though!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas