• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4th annual 2a pick 'em-----"Brian's Game"

Started by HorseFeathers, August 08, 2016, 08:38:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ball Hawk

BrianfromCarlisle

It is.  But there may be an open spot coming available.  I'm waiting to hear for sure.

Ball Hawk

ok, if a spot comes up, let me know. Would love to do this

BrianfromCarlisle

still waiting to hear from one.  I'm gonna give him just a little longer.

HorseFeathers

August 22, 2016, 06:27:48 pm #54 Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 07:09:46 pm by HorseFeathers
....soooo, I'm willing to let FOUR more people in(has to be four because of the nature of the game), just get your picks in before NOON On Monday, August 29th. Ball hawk and dawgpound are first in line (submit your picks to brian), so need two more

Seems that we have 16 Of the current 20 participants picks in already

Hollerboy
Wonderdog
BigLion
and Myself have yet to submit their picks

Wonderdog

Quote from: HorseFeathers on August 22, 2016, 06:27:48 pm
....soooo, I'm willing to let FOUR more people in(has to be four because of the nature of the game), just get your picks in before NOON On Monday, August 29th. Ball hawk and dawgpound are first in line (submit your picks to brian), so need two more

Seems that we have 16 Of the current 20 participants picks in already

Hollerboy
Wonderdog
BigLion
and Myself have yet to submit their picks
I will get mine in, do not worry.

BrianfromCarlisle

Ball Hawk

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Ball Hawk on August 23, 2016, 01:46:18 pm
Let's get 2 more guys signed up !! lol

Your in...I'll add Hootens, picks and calpreps to even if all out...gives me 3 pickers for the house, and 21 competing against me haha

Ball Hawk

Quote from: HorseFeathers on August 23, 2016, 04:52:05 pm
Your in...I'll add Hootens, picks and calpreps to even if all out...gives me 3 pickers for the house, and 21 competing against me haha

You the man!!!

BrianfromCarlisle

Hollerboy79

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: Hollerboy79 on August 24, 2016, 12:00:22 am
I got mine in.
who did you send em to?  They are supposed to go to HorseFeathers. 

playmaker04

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on August 24, 2016, 07:13:46 am
Brian,I messaged you with a change.

playmaker04

Quote from: bdubyab60 on August 18, 2016, 07:04:42 pm
Rematch of last years title game if I'm correct. Sorry playmaker, prepare to be crushed.
sure is. Don't cry when you get skull dragged.

Hollerboy79

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on August 24, 2016, 07:13:46 am
Sent to Horsefeathers but never sent. Got it in now.

Bearden_Bear72

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on August 25, 2016, 05:32:12 pm
Too late to get in on this?
I'm guessing your not the Bearden_Bear i have listed. .... and send your picks to Brian from Carlisle,  by noon Sunday,  and you are in..

Brian, take calpreps off the schedule I sent you and put BB72 in when/if he sends his picks

HorseFeathers

Alright guys....all 23 participants have sent in their picks...WOO!...Number 24 will be those Know-Nothing Hootens Brothers(even if they don't know about being used for this ha!)

If 20+ pick all 10 Weeks...Their will be a prize...The guy on the 4A Board putting a $50 Gift Card on his COnference pick'em is Nutter Butters though...Might Do a FearlessFriday T-Shirt for this one if they are still in Stock.

Week 2, will start a new thread, so that I can get the Final Conferences Listed on the opening post...plus running standings. An better explanation of how the schedule has been made, and will also include a post on how the playoffs will work, and the "twist" for the playoffs(not much of one, but I figured if your the higher seed you do deserve some sort of reward for doing well all 10 weeks).

And Finally the 2016 High School Season is Upon us(the 4th year of the 2A Pick'Em), Good Luck to Everyone in their Picks!

HorseFeathers

P.S....

No Major Twists this year...Might have a different TieBreaker or 2...Games won't come from outside of 2A, 3A or the occasional 4A game..those are the only ones I follow.

Lions84

Dr. Defense

#72 Bearden Bear

What Conference are the other 3 guys and Hootens in?

WPWells

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas