• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JC Vs Bearden: OOC week 1

Started by Backwoods Bart, August 01, 2016, 07:52:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Backwoods Bart

Backwoods Bart

Has anybody talked about the old-fashioned melee that occurred at the JC/CHG scrimmage?  Not like Coach Carp to let his guy talk trash until a fight starts. New kids! Lol

Proud Buckaroo

August 24, 2016, 09:42:16 pm #52 Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 05:02:25 pm by Proud Buckaroo
Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 24, 2016, 09:40:27 pm
Has anybody talked about the old-fashioned melee that occurred at the JC/CHG scrimmage?  Not like Coach Carp to let his guy talk trash until a fight starts. New kids! Lol

He has definitely changed over the years. I would say he's gotten a little soft on the kids. lol. The stuff they wear and the things they do would never happen back in the day.

THA TRUTH

The trash talk these kids did is nothing compared to the three peat team

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 24, 2016, 09:58:35 pm
The trash talk these kids did is nothing compared to the three peat team
No, much worse, and things that I'm not going to get into here.

THA TRUTH

Backwoods Bart

dragondad

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 24, 2016, 10:02:12 pm
No, much worse, and things that I'm not going to get into here.

Then why bring it up at all?  Just store it in your excuse file for next week.

Backwoods Bart

August 24, 2016, 11:57:02 pm #58 Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 11:59:15 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: dragondad on August 24, 2016, 11:40:26 pm
Then why bring it up at all?  Just store it in your excuse file for next week.
it's called conversation.

THA TRUTH

Well conversate then??? What U got

BigLion10

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 25, 2016, 10:55:45 am
Well conversate then??? What U got

What u got? What do you mean? I stated very clearly "what I've got".

THA TRUTH

No u brought it up then said u wouldn't speak on it

dragondad

Then says he brought it up for conversation.

Those two hairs on his head are starving his brain.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: dragondad on August 25, 2016, 03:43:19 pm
Then says he brought it up for conversation.

Those two hairs on his head are starving his brain.

I would definitely get some time in the harmony Hut if I told you what I thought about it

bearbacker52

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 25, 2016, 04:54:40 pm
I would definitely get some time in the harmony Hut if I told you what I thought about it

Be good now, represent your city well, dont want to offend anyone. Stick your pinky out when typing, like three others that i know.

dragondad

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 25, 2016, 04:54:40 pm

Please, by all means enlighten us with your "thought"....You've had no trouble stirring trouble, jealousy, and allegations anywhere else on the board, why stop now.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: dragondad on August 25, 2016, 05:51:02 pm
Please, by all means enlighten us with your "thought"....You've had no trouble stirring trouble, jealousy, and allegations anywhere else on the board, why stop now.

No, your partner stlrred trouble and he's in time out now because of it and you're mad. Don't go away mad just go away

dragondad

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 25, 2016, 06:05:31 pm
No, your partner stlrred trouble and he's in time out now because of it and you're mad. Don't go away mad just go away

Not mad at all,  it'll take much more than your "thought" to get me fired up, Brother Bert.

I promise, I'll go away......around mid December, but only for a while.

THA TRUTH

Bart come on go for it what do u have to lose???

Hornet4ever

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 25, 2016, 07:36:27 pm
Bart come on go for it what do u have to lose???

You are trying so hard to get into it, you can almost sense it.

THA TRUTH

What else is there to do on this thread??? Not like the game is worth talking about

Bearden_Bear72

Why ya gotta be so mean Tha Truth?

THA TRUTH

Lumberjackfan1978

JC got this game all wrapped up

Hornet4ever

Will Bearden return too its winning ways anytime soon?

Bearden_Bear72

We on
Quote from: Hornet4ever on August 26, 2016, 12:19:55 am

We have only had one down season haha.  Hasn't turned into a trend yet and hopefully won't. 

bearbacker52

Quote from: Hornet4ever on August 26, 2016, 12:19:55 am

who asked you anything weve beaten yall 15 out of the last 20 times cupcake.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 27, 2016, 11:35:33 pm
who asked you anything weve beaten yall 15 out of the last 20 times cupcake.

😂😂😂😂

I guess I struck a nerve with ole bear backer. I respect Bearden and their posters. I was just saying after an off year when will they return too their winning ways. Because (I understand if you don't comprehend this) Bearden used too win a lot in prior seasons.

So! After all that being said. Once again I understand if you don't understand because you don't seem very bright.

My original comment wasn't meant in bad meaning. I just meant will they rebound back into winning ways after a tough season last year.

Cupcake.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Hornet4ever on August 28, 2016, 12:08:18 am
😂😂😂😂

I guess I struck a nerve with ole bear backer. I respect Bearden and their posters. I was just saying after an off year when will they return too their winning ways. Because (I understand if you don't comprehend this) Bearden used too win a lot in prior seasons.

So! After all that being said. Once again I understand if you don't understand because you don't seem very bright.

My original comment wasn't meant in bad meaning. I just meant will they rebound back into winning ways after a tough season last year.

Cupcake.

By the way. I'm sure coach Hester would love too have Bearden come up and play us again!! It's been since 2011 since we played. We could use a good game with a good ole 8-2A member.

THA TRUTH

As much as I have against Hackett I think bearden would get throttled

Hornet4ever

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 28, 2016, 01:06:04 pm

Thanks. I never thought we would side with each other.

dragondad

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 28, 2016, 01:06:04 pm

I don't know about this year, it may be a good game.  Hackett s didn't look so good in their scrimmage against Waldron.  Last season Hackett would have rolled Bearden

THA TRUTH

Bearden has been heading south since cox left

dragondad

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 28, 2016, 06:55:07 pm
Bearden has been heading south since cox left

No one can argue with that,  Cox was a great coach.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: dragondad on August 28, 2016, 06:54:17 pm
I don't know about this year, it may be a good game.  Hackett s didn't look so good in their scrimmage against Waldron.  Last season Hackett would have rolled Bearden

I agree. A lot of hype over our team this season but we don't look as sharp in our scrimmage against waldron as I figured we would look. We did play Paris a good 3A school and well Waldron is Waldron. We just need too iron some stuff out and we will be fine. My senior year of high school we scrimmaged Cedarville and got destroyed. Then we went on to win conference axe england 45-14 and just an overall pretty good year for Hackett. We are a young team this season, and it will be interesting how the group of kids moving up will do. I know we moved the ball on Paris and Waldron both, but our defense had weak points that needed fixed greatly. I spoke with a coach this week and the practices have been going well and they have worked some of the kinks out that were exposed in that scrimmage.

#72 Bearden Bear

I don't believe Coach Cox could of helped last years team. I saw that season outcome 3 years ago. It will be awhile before Bearden sees another senior class like the one in '15. They were young last year and will be young this year too. They lost 4 starters from the offense last year and they were all on the line. My opinion they will lose this game, but it will be competitive like last year. Also, I believe they will be 0-4 going into Homecoming.

Backwoods Bart

It's gotten so bad in Bearden, even the band is struggling due to graduation and the band director bolted. What the heck!

Well, here's some good news. I think that Bearden will shock the 3A world Friday night and send JC home with a Loss, and JC having to explain just what happened. Bearden has depth at all positions, with 9 sr's., & and 13 Jr's., that have a axe to grind.
All I hear is about a JC blowout coming, when JC should be concerned about the best DE/LB core in the "8" coming at you, and Bearden does have the superior QB in Tyler Berry.

Wishing the best of luck to all players.

Glass half full  ;D

bleudog

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: bleudog on August 29, 2016, 11:25:18 am
Take your pick.  Hooties has it at 15 either way.  FWIW.

http://www.hootens.com/08-26-2016/class-2a-week-1-2016/5847.html

http://www.hootens.com/08-26-2016/class-3a-week-1-2016/5848.html

Hooten's is concerned about Bearden's ninth grade RB loss?  Bearden Sr., RB Xavier Cones will give JC all that it wants and a QB that will keep the JC defense honest by throwing the rock if they load the box. This is going to be a good game!

THA TRUTH

Backwoods Bart

THA TRUTH

What u gonna say after the mercy rule??

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 29, 2016, 12:22:16 pm
What u gonna say after the mercy rule??

Face it slick, you were not that good last year in a week 8a.

What magic beans you been eating down there in the off season to take a quantum leap in the direction of being anywhere close to as good as years past? Bearden may not do it, but you will be beat early & often, and of that I'm sure. You can only pump sunshine for so long.

THA TRUTH

U have been wrong so many times before what makes this one any different?? If u base this team off last year u really don't know what's coming

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 29, 2016, 01:45:30 pm
U have been wrong so many times before what makes this one any different?? If u base this team off last year u really don't know what's coming

You say I'm wrong, but how far in post season play did you make it? 2 games   Lol.. Hilarious
I'm stating facts jack!
Now get back to sweeping up that construction debris down there. You making it look real good. :o

JC Dragon

August 29, 2016, 01:55:24 pm #96 Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 01:57:36 pm by JC Dragon
We weren't that "good" but still went 7-3 and made the playoffs. While y'all finished 2-7. What magic beans have you been taking to think bearden is going to beat pretty much the same Junction team that beat y'all 20-6 last year?

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 29, 2016, 01:52:16 pm
You say I'm wrong, but how far in post season play did you make it? 2 games   Lol.. Hilarious
I'm stating facts jack!
Now get back to sweeping up that construction debris down there. You making it look real good. :o

This coming from a guy whose team couldn't even make the 5 seed....

Lions84

JC by 3  This is a game to see this weekend.

WPWells

It's a game to see if you like teams winning by 40

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas