• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JC Vs Bearden: OOC week 1

Started by Backwoods Bart, August 01, 2016, 07:52:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Backwoods Bart

JC travels to Bearden for week one. On the 3A boards, they are not even acknowledging the game (in a related thread) for whatever reasons, but I like this match up, with both teams eager to make statements. What say you!     

mtindian42

The USA score predictor has it. Jc 34  bearden 7

Ventman

JC gonna win I bet. Week two should be a good one when England rolls into JC.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Why would j.c. be worried about Bearden?

WPWells

Pit Bull

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: unbiased_fan on August 01, 2016, 12:56:34 pm
I think Bearden could make a statement of improvement just by being competitive

Competitive with the conference and class, or competitive with j.c.? Because that's 2 different levels most years.

Backwoods Bart

August 01, 2016, 06:06:54 pm #7 Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 06:38:50 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 01, 2016, 03:47:55 pm
Competitive with the conference and class, or competitive with j.c.? Because that's 2 different levels

Backwoods Bart

August 01, 2016, 06:14:40 pm #8 Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 06:42:03 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 01, 2016, 06:06:54 pm

I think the teams are going to balance out better this year. You can't really go by projections, they use last year's data to predict next year's outcome

Hornet4ever

JC 35 Bearden 7

Maybe more if Carpenter lets loose.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Hornet4ever on August 01, 2016, 07:47:26 pm
JC 35 Bearden 7

I will be there for sure watching regardless of outcome..

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 01, 2016, 06:14:40 pm
Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 01, 2016, 06:06:54 pm

I think the teams are going to balance out better this year. You can't really go by projections, they use last year's data to predict next year's outcome

Bearden has one chance and that's if Jc doesn't show... Jc will name the score

FD4

Sophomore's  Play entire second half for JC after first team scores on first possession of second half.  Final will be 41 to 19 JC.

bearbacker52

Somehow I think Bearden is gonna play better than  most of the predictions on here..

dragondad

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 01, 2016, 07:52:38 am

JC travels to Bearden for week one. On the 3A boards, they are not even acknowledging the game (in a related thread) for whatever reasons, but I like this match up, with both teams eager to make statements. What say you!     

It's being acknowledged,  you're getting the same replies on the 3A board that your getting here, just more of them.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: dragondad on August 06, 2016, 09:15:09 am
It's being acknowledged,  you're getting the same replies on the 3A board that your getting here, just more of them.

Wrong again. The OP in the 3 A thread the 3A OOC schedule for week 1. He did not mention JC @ Bearden.

dragondad

August 08, 2016, 12:32:22 pm #16 Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 12:41:27 pm by dragondad
Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 08, 2016, 12:13:12 pm
Wrong again. The OP in the 3 A thread the 3A OOC schedule for week 1. He did not mention JC @ Bearden.

JC Bearden was discussed,  the same predictions were made.  It wasn't discussed in the OOC thread because the thread title is "Earley  OOC games that should be interesting".

JC Guy

Quote from: dragondad on August 08, 2016, 12:32:22 pm
JC Bearden was discussed,  the same predictions were made.  It wasn't discussed in the OOC thread because the thread title is "Earley  OOC games that should be interesting".
WHAT!!!

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 08, 2016, 12:13:12 pm

I'm pertaining to the OP's thread opening, not the discussion in that thread. I know you JC guys spend more money on structures  than books down there, but please try to stay with me here.

JC Guy

dragondad

August 08, 2016, 01:14:35 pm #20 Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 01:18:32 pm by dragondad
Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 08, 2016, 01:07:15 pm
I'm pertaining to the OP's thread opening, not the discussion in that thread. I know you JC guys spend more money on structures  than books down there, but please try to stay with me here.

Seeing as how your composition and grammar are worse than a kid on day one of Head Start, I'd save your attempts at insulting the intelligence of a district. 

If you didn't take the hint...

The reason the JC vs Bearden game wasn't  mentioned in that thread is because the title of the thread is "Early OOC games that might be interesting"

THA TRUTH

He is back on the bottle... Last time he was in a 5 month long state that mad him even more ignorant than before and trust me it's possible

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: dragondad on August 08, 2016, 01:14:35 pm
Seeing as how your composition and grammar are worse than a kid on day one of Head Start, I'd save your attempts at insulting the intelligence of a district.
Bash disabled kids will you. Have a blessed day

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 08, 2016, 01:18:29 pm
He is back on the bottle... Last time he was in a 5 month long state that mad him even more ignorant than before and trust me it's possible

I need an interpreter for TT. Can anyone decipher?

dragondad

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 08, 2016, 01:19:21 pm

Disabled???  LOL!   Are you even conscious?

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 08, 2016, 01:20:37 pm
I need an interpreter for TT. Can anyone decipher?

Bart my question to u is when will u realize that Bearden is on a downward spiral and has been on one since cox figured out he couldn't win at a school that let a guy get caught with dope on a Wednesday and play Friday... No moral code

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 08, 2016, 01:19:21 pm

HAHAHAHAHHAHA. Head Start is a Pre-K program for kids... You are freaking dense as all get out, man.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 08, 2016, 01:26:54 pm

Bart my question to u is when will u realize that Bearden is on a downward spiral and has been on one since cox figured out he couldn't win at a school that let a guy get caught with dope on a Wednesday and play Friday... No moral code

I think our finest hour is at hand TT. Now go out and have a great day!

THA TRUTH

Jimbo Morphis

JC 111 "missed extra point" Bearden 6 "scores when JC mistakenly leaves field early for halftime.

Randy

Quote from: Hornet4ever on August 01, 2016, 07:47:26 pm
JC 35 Bearden 7

Why are you flying that flag of oppression for?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Randy on August 09, 2016, 09:09:42 pm
Why are you flying that flag of oppression for?

Come on, man..... We had enough of this when someone decided to use white racial slang towards a few of the posters.

Lumberjackfan1978

Randy

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 09, 2016, 09:16:22 pm
Come on, man..... We had enough of this when someone decided to use white racial slang towards a few of the posters.

Youtube done spilled over into fearless friday I guess. There is no place for racial slang.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Randy on August 09, 2016, 10:33:29 pm
Youtube done spilled over into fearless friday I guess. There is no place for racial slang.

Yeah... That's exactly what happened..

I just don't like being called poor, white trash. Just as well as the racial slang towards Black people. I don't like any of it.

Randy

this will be closer than the egg people predict.

dragondad

Jag-Class07

THA TRUTH

Randy

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 19, 2016, 08:03:01 am
They won't score 22

I got a cousin that plays for them, so i got to pull for them. But, how would jc react to losing to a 2a team headed into the 3a.

THA TRUTH

It would be a lot more likely in week 2 but no telling just hope it doesn't happen

AlumniLights

Bearden_Bear72

Junction will win the game I am almost sure.  I think people will see a very well improved Bearden team despite what many people think they know.  Im going to give the score of 42-21 Dragons. Conference wise we might shock some ppl, but that can be for a later thread haha. 

Dr. Defense

dragondad

Quote from: Dr. Defense on August 24, 2016, 03:02:17 pm
Mercy Rule JC

After what I've seen out of JC already,  the Dragons may be up by 35 in the first quarter.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: dragondad on August 24, 2016, 05:17:32 pm
After what I've seen out of JC already,  the Dragons may be up by 35 in the first quarter.
From an anemic offense last year to Superstar status this year huh?

Randy

Quote from: mtindian42 on August 01, 2016, 08:14:16 am
The USA score predictor has it. Jc 34  bearden 7

what does the tea leaves say or the chicken bones?

JC Dragon

Dr. Defense

Quote from: dragondad on August 24, 2016, 05:17:32 pm

I wouldn't doubt it

bearbacker52

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 03, 2016, 02:41:07 pm

Bearden has one chance and that's if Jc doesn't show... Jc will name the score

ok thats why they play the game,, 10 out of the last 15 times that would have been true.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas