• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hermitage folks, what's the word on Monta?

Started by WonderWartHawg, July 31, 2016, 01:29:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

It's been deemed as a bonafide transfer with no violation.

I think it's time for hermitage to finally let it go.

HermiTown

people been sayin today that aaa has been at hermitage all day pullin students out of class interrogating. Like the dang fbi. interrogating student. this has become insane.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: AirWarren on August 25, 2016, 03:56:25 pm
It's been deemed as a bonafide transfer with no violation.

I think it's time for hermitage to finally let it go.

Reminds me of the parade scene in animal House where the soldier tries to calm the crowd right before he gets flattened "all is well"

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: HermiTown on August 25, 2016, 05:10:00 pm
people been sayin today that aaa has been at hermitage all day pullin students out of class interrogating. Like the dang fbi. interrogating student. this has become insane.

Air Warren, looks like AAA didn't cc you on the memo

DaytonaDuck

Concerned about the seniors that's left at Hermitage that want to play football but no team. What happens to them?

mtindian42

Quote from: DaytonaDuck on August 25, 2016, 07:35:55 pm
Concerned about the seniors that's left at Hermitage that want to play football but no team. What happens to them?
go stand on the sideline at warren and maybe win a state cc 😄

HermiTown

Quote from: DaytonaDuck on August 25, 2016, 07:35:55 pm

most have transferred out. I kno juan transferred to warren. why aint no aaa investigating them?  This town aint mad at no kids no more. coach ellis got his jr high team to look forward to and they put it behind them. cept the supe and the athletic director got a vendetta against monta

bulldawg2016

They need to let the boys play!! It wouldn't be this big of deal if they would have went to warren!!

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Quote from: HermiTown on August 25, 2016, 05:10:00 pm

Let's hope they got permission from parents to interview those kids.  I don't believe the school can grant that permission.

mtindian42

dawgpound

AAA didn't find anything yesterday. The kids are good to go,
Lets  play some football now and quit with all this nonsense

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: dawgpound on August 26, 2016, 09:42:34 am

Pandora's box is open now, which is not good for Hampton.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: dawgpound on August 26, 2016, 09:42:34 am

Look Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!

baseball13

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 26, 2016, 10:35:05 am
Pandora's box is open now, which is not good for Hampton.
According to most of the people on here nothing is good for Hampton. Hampton is fine AAA has cleared the boys to play. Hermitage is still going to work and try to get as much crap stirred up as they can. So like dawgpound said lets let it go and get ready for some good football! ;D ;D

Rida4Life

If the AAA holds to their normal plan of action they won't revisit this until the playoffs and probably hold up the entire state for a week while they make a decision.

Lions84

HermiTown

I dont even think the aaa wanna be there.  its the supe thats behind every thing.  she crazy for wantin to pull them students out of class interrogating them.  good thing my kids done graduated.  with them being minors they have to have parent consent.  if she didnt her job might be on the line.  just like the eagle democrat was suppose to have consent to release the names of monta and kevin because they minors.

bulldawg2016

YUP they are clear!!! its game time now GO DAWGS!!

DaytonaDuck

I understand from an acquaintance that lives in that area and in the know, that Juan did not transfer to Warren. He only tried to transfer when it was determined that Hermitage would not field a team. His mother could not make the sacrifice for him by moving. So football playing is over for a talented senior because Hermitage will not release him to play where there is a team. He and others like him are sacrificed for $. What happened to schools being about the kid?  It is what it is. Sad for kids who had one year left in the grand game of football.

HermiTown

Thas not true.  he over in warren. eligible.  pretty sure if they move they aint gotta be released from hermitage

HermiTown

like you said tho its about the kid.  thats what im tryna say about all this.  why is the supe in this all if its not to make a difference for kids.  why would she and the ad try to hurt a kids future if it aint about all that.

bulldawg2016

He has been practicing in warren so he must not know that

DaytonaDuck

NWA Hawg

Quote from: DaytonaDuck on August 26, 2016, 02:03:53 pm
Is he on the roster?  Check it out ...

IDK if he is on the roster or not but he is at Warren.

DaytonaDuck

STUNNA

At least he wasn't scared to move to warren and play.

arkansasprepfootball

Quote from: HermiTown on August 26, 2016, 11:23:52 am
like you said tho its about the kid.  thats what im tryna say about all this.  why is the supe in this all if its not to make a difference for kids.  why would she and the ad try to hurt a kids future if it aint about all that.

You keep talking about an AD at Hermitage that doesn't exist.  They eliminated the athletic director position over the summer.

AirWarren

Quote from: arkansasprepfootball on August 26, 2016, 07:18:51 pm
You keep talking about an AD at Hermitage that doesn't exist.  They eliminated the athletic director position over the summer.

So more reason for the natives to be mad.

polksalet

Quote from: AirWarren on August 26, 2016, 09:06:01 pm
So more reason for the natives to be mad.

If Wright had scored we wouldn't be having this convo.

AirWarren

polksalet

AirWarren

Quote from: polksalet on August 27, 2016, 06:02:30 pm
Just pitching in where I can  ;D

My God it's even made it to the 2A board. It's like Ebola. HAHA

Cheek

Quote from: AirWarren on August 28, 2016, 09:00:59 am
My God it's even made it to the 2A board. It's like Ebola. HAHA
No that's funny.

bulldawg2016

don't hate stunna just cause the boys didn't go to warren and play!!! monta would be the best player on warrens team to if he would have went there!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on August 28, 2016, 09:26:11 am
don't hate stunna just cause the boys didn't go to warren and play!!! monta would be the best player on warrens team to if he would have went there!

Please, don't start this...... Do you honestly know the big difference in a 2A playbook and a 4A playbook?

Cheek

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 28, 2016, 09:41:36 am
Please, don't start this...... Do you honestly know the big difference in a 2A playbook and a 4A playbook?

Depends on the teams it the Coach. 

bigworm

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 28, 2016, 09:41:36 am

Really? Hillarious.

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on August 28, 2016, 09:26:11 am
I agree

Cheek

If Monte went to Warren, he would be the best athlete on the team.  I personally watched Kenneth Dixon play, and Monte is a better athlete, but not necessarily a better running back.  If he gets some things right, the U of A has a scholarship waiting for him.  He is a good RB, but I think he may be better at Safety. 

polksalet

Maybe he just didn't want to lose to Nashville?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on August 28, 2016, 10:27:51 am
If Monte went to Warren, he would be the best athlete on the team.  I personally watched Kenneth Dixon play, and Monte is a better athlete, but not necessarily a better running back.  If he gets some things right, the U of A has a scholarship waiting for him.  He is a good RB, but I think he may be better at Safety.

He is an athlete first, r.b. 2nd for sure.

THA TRUTH

bulldawg2016

I know exactly what a 4A playbook looks like!!!

AirWarren

Quote from: Cheek on August 28, 2016, 10:27:51 am

He would have been an asset yes. But we have a 10th grader that already has an OFFER from Arkansas.

But he is at Hampton. Warren's season starts Tuesday. This conversation about Monte to Warren is officially dead to most in Warren.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on August 28, 2016, 01:27:22 pm
I know exactly what a 4A playbook looks like!!!

Big difference when you have a set system in place that kids have learned since they were Freshmen/sophomores. He would have been an asset at Warren, yes. But it's hard to go into a larger program and learn the system in a few weeks. I'm not knocking anyone. At all. Just saying.

STUNNA

Monta is a very good talent... He would have definitely made an impact for us on the defensive side of the ball this year though for sure!!! But being scared of competition is not a good trait to have playing at Warren.. And ultimately it sounds like he wanted to be the for sure big shot at a 2A program.. nothing wrong with that either.. just hope his choices don't cost him a scholarship at a high level.

DaytonaDuck

ALSO, offers and scholarships aren't solely athletic ability. There are others factors such as ACT scores and GPAs. Hope these are in good order as well. So many great athletes have short circuited in this area. Good decision making in and out of the classroom are found out in the end due to these things. Even winning a state championship and being MVP can't earn offers from D1 schools.

thabeast428

Now days if they're good enough a d1 school will find a way, just saying

OB11

Quote from: thabeast428 on August 28, 2016, 06:19:25 pm
Now days if they're good enough a d1 school will find a way, just saying

True.  But for players that may not have the resources to go to 15 camps a summer, winning usually helps with the recruiting process. 

thabeast428

Well yea but what I was referring to is you don't have to have a high gpa to get in a d1 school to play a sport

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas