• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

whats clarendon looking like this year

Started by Redandwhite, July 24, 2016, 02:49:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Redandwhite

I live in camden now havent been on here in awhile. And yeah i support the lions and the harmony grove hornets.

purpleswag

Quote from: Redandwhite on July 24, 2016, 02:49:47 pm
I live in camden now havent been on here in awhile. And yeah i support the lions and the harmony grove hornets.

Was anyone asking?

MomaLion

Not sure yet.  We have scrimmage in Stuttgart soon.

Lions84

Hope the Lions can win 6-8 games this year.

WPWells

MomaLion

I'm afraid 6-8 is wishful thinking but i'm hopeful that we will be on the upswing.

Jag-Class07

MomaLion

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on August 19, 2016, 04:20:02 am
they might go 5-4
Considering our records the last several years, i'd be tickled with 5-4 lol.

Lions84

A season of 500. or better would be great.

MTINDIANFAN

Cheek

Clarendon is doing okay, but I thought they looked better last year. They have some very good skilled players and number 1 very good. They do not have much of a bench, and the line is not very good.  Kids are playing with a lot of heart though.

MomaLion

I thought they were much improved. They have the talent, just need to mesh.

MomaLion

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on August 23, 2016, 07:15:11 pm
See you good folks next Friday night.
I'll be there. Y'all be safe traveling.

curtain caller

I heard they looked pretty good last night. That they were holding their own.

MomaLion

Yes, they tied with England and Stuttgart

Grand Prairie

Clarendon is obviously improved from last season.

The addition of a true off-season program has made a huge impact and, contrary to last season, the Lions looked like they belonged on the same field as the other teams at Tuesday night's scrimmage.

Not sure how it will translate to wins, they have a relatively difficult schedule, but they are moving in the right direction.

Cross was one of the 4-5 best players on the field Tuesday night. They will score points this season but might struggle stopping people.

Big fan of Meek so I hope they do well.

MomaLion

Quote from: Grand Prairie on August 25, 2016, 12:28:55 am
Clarendon is obviously improved from last season.

The addition of a true off-season program has made a huge impact and, contrary to last season, the Lions looked like they belonged on the same field as the other teams at Tuesday night's scrimmage.

Not sure how it will translate to wins, they have a relatively difficult schedule, but they are moving in the right direction.

Cross was one of the 4-5 best players on the field Tuesday night. They will score points this season but might struggle stopping people.

Big fan of Meek so I hope they do well.
Totally agree, Cross can scramble for sure.  I think once they get going they will be fine..I was very pleased.  Great job Coack Meek and staff!!!

Ventman

Sounds like the 6 is up for grabs this year. No clear cut favorites makes for some great games.

curtain caller

McCrory had a rough patch before and pulled themselves up. It's always good to see a team come together even if it means a loss for others. I think the 6 is going to have some exciting games this year for sure.
Still pulling for my Jags, Go Jags!

MomaLion

Numbers may hurt us in Jr and Sr but we aren't at risk to forfeit...just really don't need injuries.

mtindian42

I seen a team photo of y'all your right there is not many. But, what few y'all do have look the part... Athletic looking group.

Lions84

Prayers for good health and great attitudes this year. Follow Coach Meek and work hard and the success you desire will come forth.

birddawg1986

Looks like they are just ahead of Brinkley for the final bottom spot in the 6-2A conference. Coming off a 2-8 season with 17 starters coming back 8/9. They have only won 11 games the last 5 years.

MomaLion

We'll be fine...the guys are exited and Meeks is doing a great job getting them where they need to be :)

Lions84

WPWells

Dayton Kitchens

Has their altitude improved 1000% from last year?

MomaLion

They have improved alot in all areas.  Hopefully heading in the right direction finally.

Cheek

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on August 31, 2016, 08:57:35 pm
Has their altitude improved 1000% from last year?

Yes,  they were a good looking bunch and the Coaching staff was much improved.

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas