• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brandon Thompson

Started by mr.gametime, February 28, 2016, 01:07:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.gametime

Brandon Thompson ..TE...from England class of 2017 has been offered  by ASU

BigLion10

They want him to play DE there. Either would be a good fit for him

Pick_DA_EAGLES

To me, he's a basketball player who plays football. Looks good on the court.

mr.gametime

Quote from: BigLion10 on February 28, 2016, 01:46:59 pm

Do you know if any other D1 schools are looking at him and do he plan on attending the razorback camp???

BigLion10

I heard the hogs were looking at him idk if he's planning on attending any camps or not this summer

Cheek

mr.gametime

Quote from: Cheek on March 01, 2016, 06:22:59 am
He is also just a Jr.

Yeah ...that's why I put class of 2017

BigLion10

Was offered a basketball scholarship yesterday to UAPB

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BigLion10 on March 03, 2016, 05:47:56 pm
Was offered a basketball scholarship yesterday to UAPB

That's cool. My nephew has Sr. night there Saturday night.

BigLion10

Offered today to play football at the university of Memphis

BigLion10

Man is racking up the offers this week. Picked up another one from Tulane today

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BigLion10 on March 06, 2016, 07:44:34 pm
Man is racking up the offers this week. Picked up another one from Tulane today

Football or basketball? 

I talked to the U.A.P.B. coaches last night, they would love to have him. I still say the young man is a basketball player who plays football.

BigLion10

Football third one this week
Got football from A State, Memphis, and Tulane
Basketball from UAPB Texas A&M-Commerce and OBU

bigworm

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 06, 2016, 07:47:55 pm
Football or basketball? 

I talked to the U.A.P.B. coaches last night, they would love to have him. I still say the young man is a basketball player who plays football.

He seems to be a tweener in basketball. He loves football and that's what he wants to do next level.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on March 06, 2016, 08:44:31 pm
He seems to be a tweener in basketball. He loves football and that's what he wants to do next level.

Depends on how much more he grows. He could play the 3 or 4 in college.

mr.gametime

Quote from: BigLion10 on February 28, 2016, 01:46:59 pm

I've also been told some schools are looking at him to play outside linebacker. ..is he a legit 6'5 ?...if so he probably needs to be at DE...but I heard he's only about 200 pounds which means he will probably be about 235 lbs in college which is still pretty light to play on the defensive line on the D1 level

Ventman

Quote from: mr.gametime on March 07, 2016, 05:41:46 am
I've also been told some schools are looking at him to play outside linebacker. ..is he a legit 6'5 ?...if so he probably needs to be at DE...but I heard he's only about 200 pounds which means he will probably be about 235 lbs in college which is still pretty light to play on the defensive line on the D1 level
He is a legit 6'5".

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mr.gametime on March 07, 2016, 05:41:46 am

He is atleast that tall, but I'm not sure he's that heavy.

mr.gametime

Just read where he has been invited to attend LSU Camp.

BigLion10

Danny west said on overtime he was invited to the hogs camp as well so the future looks bright wherever he goes

Ventman

Boy that's awesome, love to see the 2A players getting recruited. I hope someone is taking a strong look at England's QB. He is one heck of a player as well!

BigLion10

Add Washington state for football as well offered today

Donnie Jamon

Think the Hogs are looking at him at the TE position.  Has him listed at 6'7 205..  Is that correct?

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 10, 2016, 12:51:25 pm
Think the Hogs are looking at him at the TE position.  Has him listed at 6'7 205..  Is that correct?
I think he has the speed and leaping ability to be a great college receiver.  Remember he is the high jump champion too.  I don't see him playing with the weight he will need for TE.

bigworm

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 10, 2016, 12:51:25 pm

I think so. Heck, I remember Chris Gragg was just a tall skinny cat when he got up on the hill. But when he graduated he looked like an absolute beast. Those college nutrition and weight programs are for real.

mr.gametime

Was he also offered by Washington state????...or was that a misprint in the article I was just reading and maybe they meant Iowa state. ...but I also seen where he has been invited to attend Florida's football camp too.

BigLion10

He was offered by Washington state last week this kid is racking up the offers and I expect him to gain a lot more this summer and next season

mr.gametime

I hope they offer too...it's been a while since Arkansas has offered a class 2A player ....I think the A.J turner the linebacker from E.P.C was the last one and that was 5 or 6 years ago

mr.gametime

that's right.. lol...Junction City has been so dominant....sometimes it's hard to remember that they were a 2A school. ..lol...I totally forgot about ..Belle...and before that bryon jones...and the other guy who played safety for Arkansas from Junction city

Lionbro20

Defonte Lowe from bearden

mr.gametime

Yeap him too....even though he never got a chance to play. ..what ever happened to him after he left the Razorbacks?

Lionbro20

Think he went to ULM but don't think he played or stayed long

BigLion10

Picked up another offer today from Army-west point

Ventman

Awesome. Good luck to this young man this season.

Sonofasonofasailor

Saw this earlier today.

England defensive end-tight end B.J. Thompson plans to visit Arkansas today.

Thompson, 6-7, 205 pounds has offers from Washington State, Arkansas State, Tulane and Memphis along with some D-II basketball offers. He's the younger brother of Arkansas State tight end Blake Mack.

BigLion10

I know he's got invited to several camps this summer including arkansas Florida and LSU

BigLion10

Got another offer today from Tulsa

BigLion10

Make that two today! Cincinnati has offered as well

mr.gametime

Wow....alot of offers rolling in for him...I hear he is really high on Arkansas radar to...they like him alot...I think after they come watch him during the spring and he attends there summer camp...they will offer him

BigLion10

I agree I hope and I know he does as well that they will offer soon. Talked to him earlier and he feels they will pull the trigger soon

keohog

Congrats to BJ for being high point man in 2A State Track Meet and for jumping 45' 05" in triple jump , new state record.

BigLion10

BJ picked up his 9th D1 offer today from KU. Maybe he can play basketball for the Jayhawks as well

mr.gametime

Is the QB getting any looks from any schools????

BigLion10

I know he's planning on attending some camps around tha state this summer

BigLion10

May 24, 2016, 09:21:19 pm #44 Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 10:07:02 pm by BigLion10
Picked up number 10 and 11 today with UCA and Louisiana Tech

mr.gametime

Is he playing AAU basketball this summer...or his he gone focus more on football getting prepared for football camps and trying to put on weight.

BigLion10

He's playing for the Arkansas Dream team and from what I have been reading they have been dominating lately winning tournaments the last few weekends. He says he plans to attend a lot of football camps this summer as well

BigLion10

Congratulation to Brandon, he picked up his 12th offer today from Toledo

mr.gametime

I wonder if there is someone with Arkansas ties on Toledo coaching staff...they are not a school that usually recruit the Arkansas area...but for some reason they are this year...Hes like the 3rd player in the state to receive an offer from them for the 2017 class

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas