• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dixon

Started by rattlerfan24, October 01, 2011, 11:27:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

Senior Bowl just kicked off on the NFL Network.

bleudog

January 30, 2016, 03:42:58 pm #601 Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 03:47:29 pm by bleudog
Dang, thought he got in.

bleudog

bleudog

Dayton Kitchens

With one of the top running backs with a season ending injury and Collins of Arkansas'  surprisingly poor performance at the combine,  I'm wondering if KD will move up in draft position significantly?

Dayton Kitchens

I noticed one of the NFL Draft magazines ranked Kenneth as the fourth best running back in the draft.   His only downsides being his lack of elite speed and imagination at the secondary level (open field running beyond the line of scrimmage and filling linebackers).

It concluded that he would be a fine workhorse, three down back for most NFL teams.

bleudog

LA Tech Pro Day article:  CLICK HERE

bleudog

bleudog

From the Sunday EDNT:  CLICK HERE

beach bum

Anyone else watching the special about the NFL Draft that ESPN2 is running currently.... KD is getting a lot of exposure on this show!

bleudog

April 30, 2016, 02:58:22 pm #610 Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 03:09:34 pm by bleudog
KD selected by the Baltimore Ravens in the fourth round as the overall 134th pick in the draft.

Congratulations.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-draft/Round-4-Ravens-Draft-RB-Kenneth-Dixon-At-No-134/df89195f-601d-4014-a783-4bb23956baa3

mtindian42

bleudog

EDNT draft article:  CLICK HERE

bleudog

Ventman

I saw him on a show called "Welcome to the NFL rookie" on ESPN last night. I saw him play in the state title game in 2011 and he was just a man among boys. I remember Bigworm saying back then that this kid will be in the NFL one day and he was right. Congrats to KD!

bleudog

mr.gametime

They had a nice write up on Dixon in this years hootens magazine...it was about 6 pages long

bleudog

bleudog

bleudog

bleudog

Preseason game 1 vs the Panthers

Rushing
                      #       Rsh Yds        Lng      TD     FumL
30 K. Dixon     9           44             19       0         0
28 T. West       9          25               8       2          0
2 J. Johnson    3          17               9       0          1
7 R. Mallett      2          13               8       0          0
33 S. Houston 2          13             12       0          0
37 J. Allen        6            6               5       0          0
8 J. Johnson     3          -3              -1       0          0

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/events/25228/stats

Randy

I will have him on my fantasy team for sure.

bleudog

Quote from: Randy on August 11, 2016, 10:03:12 pm

I don't know much about fantasy football, but I don't think Harbaugh has a history of hitching his wagon to rookie running backs.  It will be interesting to see how many chances KD gets when the games count.

WPWells

Quote from: Randy on August 11, 2016, 10:03:12 pm

I hope I'm in a league with you

thabeast428

Yea me too bc Justin forsett will carry the load on the running game but I believe between Richardson and Kd they will get some carries. But then again joe flavor is pass happy lol

bleudog

August 12, 2016, 04:29:43 am #625 Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 04:48:37 am by bleudog
Quote from: thabeast428 on August 12, 2016, 02:32:29 am
Yea me too bc Justin forsett will carry the load on the running game but I believe between Richardson and Kd they will get some carries. But then again joe flavor is pass happy lol

Richardson was released.

http://m.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Cut-Trent-Richardson-Add-Wide-Receiver/4e408596-0172-48c0-99ed-1a7f7b2542f8

thabeast428

Yea I just now remembered that lol thanks, I hope Dixon gets a good amount of carries behind forsett

Lionbro20

I got to watch his 12 yard run on Facebook, he looks like regular KD evening the NFL

Randy

Quote from: bleudog on August 11, 2016, 10:27:12 pm
I don't know much about fantasy football, but I don't think Harbaugh has a history of hitching his wagon to rookie running backs.  It will be interesting to see how many chances KD gets when the games count.

He gonna be ok, Baltimore is a featured back type offense, but I think they will give Dixon some touches, and plenty of them.

bleudog

bigworm

100 percent class!!!! Yes sir, no sir. Proud to say I saw KD and shook his hand after he kicked out butts. He's making all of Arkansas proud. specially us 2A folk. Go Ravens!!

bleudog

SR30

Hated to see Dixon go down with a knee injury tonight. Hoping its not to bad and he recovers quick..

bleudog

Quote from: SR30 on August 28, 2016, 12:18:43 am
Hated to see Dixon go down with a knee injury tonight. Hoping its not to bad and he recovers quick..

"Looked Like Dixon Was No. 2 Back Before Injury
I'm sure the Ravens breathed a deep sigh of relief when they learned Dixon had "only" suffered a sprained knee after being carried off the field late in the first half. He was having a big night with 41 rushing yards on six carries, looking more elusive and explosive than any Baltimore back. Although the Ravens probably are going with a by-committee approach at the position, it appeared to me that Dixon was in the process of nailing down the No. 2 spot behind Justin Forsett, and frankly, if he kept it up, the starter's job was not out of reach. Sorry to sound grim, but when his knee bent awkwardly in a pile as he fell to the ground, it appeared to be a bad injury. A sprain is no picnic, but it's a better outcome than some of the Ravens surely envisioned. The bad news is he's going to be out for a while. The good news is he looks like a bona fide playmaker."

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/The-Breakdown-Eisenbergs-Five-Thoughts-vs-Lions-/b18eca74-632e-4b21-80cc-f4211cec51c7

bleudog

A little bit more injury information:  CLICK HERE

rattlerfan24

Looking forward to seeing him get back on the field!!

bleudog

KD is on the 53 man roster.  Listed as injured but not on IR.

Forsett was cut.

CKICK HERE

bleudog

Ravens 53-Man Roster In Photos:  CLICK HERE

bleudog

Hornet4ever

bleudog

bleudog

bleudog

KD got some playing time last Thursday: CLICK HERE

bleudog

Baltimore Sun article:  CLICK HERE

bleudog

gatecrasher

I have him on bench in at least 3 of my fantasy leagues waiting for that breakout.

bleudog

bleudog

December 12, 2016, 09:52:20 pm #647 Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 10:20:35 pm by bleudog
(NFL) TD for KD  ;D

8 yard TD pass from Joe Flacco

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/808520342830338048

Old Scrapper

bleudog

December 18, 2016, 03:04:56 pm #649 Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 03:23:23 pm by bleudog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas