• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A Fan Poll - Week 3 Top Ten Vote

Started by AT, September 12, 2014, 11:31:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Fan

Quote from: Complete Biased PoV on September 15, 2014, 10:49:20 am
Ok guys, I know this shouldn't go in this thread but since it started here I will share it.  As you know I asked for details from Jaxalum2008 and I wanted to share his response, as if we didn't already know the extent of stupidity.

Quote from: jaxalum2008 on September 15, 2014, 10:15:57 am
You asked for additional information on Pulaski Academy, here it is:

Have you noticed Rector Field? The farther west you go, especially towards the west end zone, the distance between yard lines is not three feet. I did personal measurements, starting at midfield, and worked my way west; and apparently two 8.5x11's back to back is equivalent to one yard? 11x2= 22 inches; one yard is 36 inches. That seems quite fishy, not to mention quite an advantage when Pulaski Academy's opponent is attempting to defend against a FG/ TD .

Also, during pre-game, as in when PA's staff and officiating crew meet, there is quite a "cheerful" discussion on how the game is going to be called, and in exchange of bulky envelopes to the referees.

Another thing to consider: this is back to back seasons where Jacksonville has to travel to Pulaski Academy. Isn't a AAA rule for alternating years of common opponents for hosting games in conference play?

This is a sample of the suspicious activity. I will have to ask Jacksonville's AD for their permission to go beyond this explanation.
Apparently Jacksonville drastically lowered their standards for graduation in 2008.....a pulse was required.

AT

This is either one of the most top level troll jobs in FearlessFriday history or one of the creepiest things in FearlessFriday history.

He WENT TO PA's FIELD AND MEASURED?!?!

Lionheart88

With sheets of paper, apparently.  Tape measures must be a luxury item in Jacksonville.

AT

Quote from: Lionheart88 on September 15, 2014, 02:03:48 pm
With sheets of paper, apparently.  Tape measures must be a luxury item in Jacksonville.

I don't laugh out loud too much on FearlessFriday but this whole situation has made me laugh out loud plenty of times.

AT

Guys, I just went through his post history to see if he was a troll and look what I found:

(Also, jaxalum, I know I told you I wouldn't mention you again in that PM I sent you but this is too good not to share)

Quote from: FalconSwallowingHornet on November 13, 2013, 12:44:36 pm
North Pulaski will probably be trying to schedule some "winnable" games next year:

Little Rock Fair
Little Rock Parkview
Little Rock Hall
Searcy
Heber Springs

Quote from: jaxalum2008 on November 13, 2013, 12:48:51 pm
Falcon,

I hope NP will be able to get the LR schools. Those look like W's for NP if they can make scheduling arrangements.

Last November in a thread about upcoming non conference opponents for your school, he TALKED TO HIMSELF.

AT

September 15, 2014, 02:16:42 pm #55 Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 02:22:27 pm by Almatrackster
By the way, he sent me a PM saying that he has footage of PA administrators or coaches exchanging money with refs.

Jacksonville fans please be sure to see if there is anyone with a video camera at your game against PA.

This is really, really creepy. But also kind of funny.

Let's run through what we know:

1. jaxalum2008 and FalconSwallowingHornet are the same person.

2. This person made this FalconSwallowingHornet account to initially talk to himself about upcoming non conference opponents and say that North Pulaski may be able to win some ball games.

3. He then used this other account to vote twice on an internet poll to try and make Pulaski Academy's ranking on this poll drop.

4. He claims to have gone to Pulaski Academy's field and measured it...WITH PAPER

5. He claims to have videotaped PA coaches or administrators exchanging money in envelopes.

6. He doesn't seem likely to admitting how strange or wrong this is anytime soon.

WPWells

Something is being lost here:

Schools DO pay the referees to officiate the games

AT

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 15, 2014, 02:32:33 pm
Something is being lost here:

Schools DO pay the referees to officiate the games

Well technically, doesn't the AAA pay referees? For conference football games that is.

Chief_Osceola™

Ha, it looks more and more like you guys are getting trolled pretty hard.

nomorewhining

Fan of Vilonia

1) Wynne
2)PA
3)Batesville
4)CF
5)Sylvan Hills
6)Greenbrier
7)LRCA
8)Maumelle
9)Magnolia
10)Harrison

AT

That's the last Vilonia fan poll that will be counted this week. Thanks nomorewhining

Complete Biased PoV

Schools have to pay the officials throughout the regular season and the AAA pays for officials during playoffs.  Little interesting tidbit, the "Suggested Pay Rate" aka Minimum Pay Schedule for the schools to pay during the season is higher than what the AAA pays during playoffs.  Also, most schools pay mileage both ways, AAA only pays one way mileage.  So yes, I'm sure someone saw a PA administrator giving the officials their game check just like another school would....that is what makes this so funny to me.

jaxalum2008

I challenge you guys to measure some of pa's football field if you think this is a joke. I plan on doing it again this year and will post my results immediately, granted I do not have to work that night.

Overdahill

jaxalum2008

Just to let you know Lionheart, I did not have a tape measure with me, but Wilson from Jacksonville have me several 8.5x11's.

football nut

Quote from: jaxalum2008 on September 15, 2014, 04:58:30 pm
Just to let you know Lionheart, I did not have a tape measure with me, but Wilson from Jacksonville have me several 8.5x11's.
Is this the same "Wilson" that Tom Hanks talked to in the movie "Castaway"?

Complete Biased PoV

Man..I sure hope the new turf at PA is up to snuff for Jaxalum's white paper test.

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

I would guess that you have seen Kevin Kelley himself hand the officials an envelope containing money for the officials.  It's really odd, but when the referees come work a game at your stadium, they expect to be paid!!!

Ask Coach Jerry Wilson if he has ever been involved in the paying of officials as a member of Jacksonville's administration and as a football coach.  And tell him Adam says hello when you do.

InYoGrill

Quote from: Almatrackster on September 15, 2014, 02:16:42 pm
By the way, he sent me a PM saying that he has footage of PA administrators or coaches exchanging money with refs.

Jacksonville fans please be sure to see if there is anyone with a video camera at your game against PA.

2. This person made this FalconSwallowingHornet account to initially talk to himself about upcoming non conference opponents and say that North Pulaski may be able to win some ball games.

3. He then used this other account to vote twice on an internet poll to try and make Pulaski Academy's ranking on this poll drop.

4. He claims to have gone to Pulaski Academy's field and measured it...WITH PAPER

5. He claims to have videotaped PA coaches or administrators exchanging money in envelopes.

6. He doesn't seem likely to admitting how strange or wrong this is anytime soon.

He needs some one on one counseling with IVAN.  ;D

Maynard G Krebs

Ok guys, I know this shouldn't go in this thread but since it started here I will share it.  As you know I asked for details from Jaxalum2008 and I wanted to share his response, as if we didn't already know the extent of stupidity.

Have you noticed Rector Field? The farther west you go, especially towards the west end zone, the distance between yard lines is not three feet. I did personal measurements, starting at midfield, and worked my way west; and apparently two 8.5x11's back to back is equivalent to one yard? 11x2= 22 inches; one yard is 36 inches. That seems quite fishy, not to mention quite an advantage when Pulaski Academy's opponent is attempting to defend against a FG/ TD .

Also, during pre-game, as in when PA's staff and officiating crew meet, there is quite a "cheerful" discussion on how the game is going to be called, and in exchange of bulky envelopes to the referees.

Another thing to consider: this is back to back seasons where Jacksonville has to travel to Pulaski Academy. Isn't a AAA rule for alternating years of common opponents for hosting games in conference play?

This is a sample of the suspicious activity. I will have to ask Jacksonville's AD for their permission to go beyond this explanation.

This is too funny.  Any black helicopters involved in this?

football nut

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 15, 2014, 07:11:10 pm

This is too funny.  Any black helicopters involved in this?

True Story:
Falconswallowinghornet and jacksalum2008 are playing cards, in particular, 21.

Falcon deals the cards and Jacks studies his hand carefully.

Falcon looks at Jacks and says, "you have 24 showing, what do you want to do?"

Jacks looks up and says, "Hit Me"

(Borrowed from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest)

AT

By the way, I'm closing the poll on Wednesday at midnight I've decided. So get them those polls in.

pantherblue

Do they change the lines when PA has the ball and change them back when the other team has the ball or do both teams play the same field?  If so, what's the problem?

jaxalum2008

Pantherblue,

It is the principle of the matter. If Pulaski Academy cannot make their markings correctly, what does that say about their integrity?

jaxalum2008

Quote from: Dudeness on September 14, 2014, 07:54:58 pm
I'd like to know about the suspicious activity regarding PA. I have some stories I could tell as well.

How about sharing, Dudeness?

jaxalum2008

Quote from: football nut on September 14, 2014, 04:17:01 pm
Quote from: jaxalum2008 on September 14, 2014, 03:48:47 pm
For those who have their doubts about me: Let's clear things up and set the record straight.

A) I do not have any hard feelings towards Pulaski Academy at all, at least the players anyways. There was quite a bit of suspicious activity on their staff and the aaa is looking into the matter, albeit painfully slow. If you want details, pm me.

B) For those who have the belief that I and fsh are same accounts, that is the farthest from the truth. The library in Jacksonville has the best wifi, and their ip addressing is the same across their devices. Also, I do not know fsh.

C) I thought the idea of 01, 02, etc was cool so I borrowed the idea.

If you have any other questions for me, I gladly welcome them.
Its a little scary that your hanging out at the Jacksonville library posting an FF with two handles!!
Would not want my kid going in there.

Nice grammar, Football Nut. I am happy to see you know the difference between your and you're.

jaxalum2008

Quote from: Big Fan on September 14, 2014, 07:19:34 pm
Quote from: jaxalum2008 on September 14, 2014, 03:48:47 pm
A) I do not have any hard feelings towards Pulaski Academy at all, at least the players anyways.
So your omission/low placement of them in your top 10 is just complete stupidity....how refreshing. 

On the contrary, I put the placement of teams that win higher than that of losing teams; Pulaski Academy allowed a 34 point rally by Highland Park, and that in itself does not resemble a top 10 team in the state, let alone in the classification.

I acknowledge Benton beat down Jacksonville sixty-six to nothing, and it clearly shows Jacksonville has a mile to go in adjusting to the new coach and his philosophy. Hopefully the players will actually listen to the coach and do what he says and not get humiliated like this again; If I recall, that loss was if not the worst, one of the most embarrassing losses in Jacksonville history of football.

MDXPHD

I hope you stay around, this thread has HOF potential.

jaxalum2008

Quote from: InYoGrill on September 15, 2014, 06:54:40 pm

Anyone that makes assumptions and believes in them needs counseling with IVAN ;D

The word assume == donkeys out of you and me.

Let's run a fact check, brought to us by Allstate (because you are in good hands) :

#1: False. I do not know who FalconSwallowingHornet is. Just because both FSH and I both spelt Blytheville incorrectly, that does not mean hill of beans.Typos happen a lot.

#2 False. This goes back to statement number one; I do remember the conversation that took place with FSH on that forum, and guess what? FSH looks pretty brilliant now because LR Hall was on the schedule this year.

#3 False. Refer back to number one, please. Also for the reason of my poll, please refer to one of my other replies, namely reply # 76.

#4 TRUE It was quite fun to do, and exposed a lot of errors in their measurements; in fact, I look forward to doing another measurement this year.... who is up for me to record that this year?

#5 TRUE Need to get to the stadium nice and early to see that take place.

#6 TRUE It is wrong that I have to spell things out for everyone; and the polls should count,after all, this is supposed to be a fair forum, shouldn't it?

AT

It's strange that FalconSwallowingHornet hasn't come back to defend himself yet.

Jayepea

Fan of Vilonia & any team playing Greenbrier,

Wynne
   PA
   Batesv
   CF
   Harrison
   Silvan hills
   MoTown
   Hope
   Vilonia
   Greenbrier

I know this is a homer pick, but hide & watch

Jayepea

Does mine count since it could be any one of 6 teams?

Please :o

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: jaxalum2008 on September 15, 2014, 09:58:24 pm

Anyone that makes assumptions and believes in them needs counseling with IVAN ;D

Let's run a fact check, brought to us by Allstate (because you are in good hands) :

#1: False. I do not know who FalconSwallowingHornet is. Just because both FSH and I both spelt Blytheville incorrectly, that does not mean hill of beans.Typos happen a lot.

#2 False. This goes back to statement number one; I do remember the conversation that took place with FSH on that forum, and guess what? FSH looks pretty brilliant now because LR Hall was on the schedule this year.

#3 False. Refer back to number one, please. Also for the reason of my poll, please refer to one of my other replies, namely reply # 76.

#4 TRUE It was quite fun to do, and exposed a lot of errors in their measurements; in fact, I look forward to doing another measurement this year.... who is up for me to record that this year?

#6 TRUE It is wrong that I have to spell things out for everyone; and the polls should count,after all, this is supposed to be a fair forum, shouldn't it?
Jax,
Your whole theory is flawed considering no one at PA had anything to do with the hash marks on the previous turf or the current turf.  I would like to see your measurements on those crooked lines painted on the Jacksonville grass.  I am also willing to bet there was significant tester error in your measurements.  I am still waiting to hear about this huge scandal among the staff you claim exists.

Overdahill

Meaningful polls 66 - jaxalum+falcon 0

MDXPHD

This is classic.  Not only did you both spell Blytheville incorrectly, you both misspelled it the exact same way.

You also used the same format for the polls, and posted 7 minutes apart from each other.  I don't have access to the ip addresses, but you brought that up yourself so you must think they were both from the same ip, which means you both happened to be at the same place, 7 minutes apart from each other, yet you don't know him? This is interesting.  There are too many loopholes in your argument. 

IF, which seems likely, you are using two handles, it's even better because you not only talked to yourself, but you also called yourself brilliant while referring to your other handle.  This is good stuff.

Hoghead

This is just crazy and funny !!!   

pantherblue

He said it himself right here.... Mystery over....

#1: False. I do not know who FalconSwallowingHornet is.

FalconSwallowingHornet

Hi there guys,

I would like to say I am a woman that happens to enjoy the game of football. I also am a unit commissioner for several boy scout units.

I want to state that I do not know jaxalum2008.

In other news,  who's ready to see if Jacksonville gets their own school district? 

Hoghead

September 16, 2014, 07:21:14 pm #88 Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 07:31:50 pm by Hoghead
Quote from: FalconSwallowingHornet on September 16, 2014, 07:06:28 pm
Hi there guys,

I would like to say I am a woman that happens to enjoy the game of football. I also am a unit commissioner for several boy scout units.

In other news,  who's ready to see if Jacksonville gets their own school district? 

We are not falling for this one. Remember when QF told us he was a woman and turned out to be B. G. ??? Then all of a sudden QF is a Man and B. G. was mad as heck about it ! Split Gender people always confuse me ! LOL !

football nut

Hi there guys,

This guy has to be the greatest troll ever!

Maynard G Krebs

Hi there guys,

I think I get the screen name now.

Big Fan

Hi there guys,

I find your screen name to be an intriguing choice.....being that your a woman, but apparently not a lady. 

Go Postal

Shot in the Dark...

Fan of Harrison
1.  Wynne
2.  Pulaski Academy
3.  Batesville
4.  Camden Fairview
5.  Greenbrier
6.  Sylvan Hills
7.  Harrison
8.  Little Rock Christian
9.  Magnolia
10.  Maumelle

Also considered:  Blytheville, Famington :o and Hope.

I know this post looks like a little bias for the West, but it was not intentional.  The reason that I picked Harrison for #7 this week was from a great rivalry game against our "pain in the backside rivals" in all sports.  See the 6A forum "Alma @ Harrison" started by Paw-Paw on my comments on that last week's game.  A Harrison win will put us higher on the polls, a 6A Alma (another "Old Rival") win shouldn't drop us to far in the polls, BUT this depends on the final score and what happens during that game.  This game will make the Goblins playing 4 local rivalry games (one 4A scrimmage and three 6A) before conference season starts.  Nice.

I will be glad when the 5A conference play starts to get a better handle on all the 5A teams.

AT

Quote from: Jayepea on September 15, 2014, 11:23:58 pm
Fan of Vilonia & any team playing Greenbrier,

Wynne
   PA
   Batesv
   CF
   Harrison
   Silvan hills
   MoTown
   Hope
   Vilonia
   Greenbrier

I know this is a homer pick, but hide & watch

Sorry, I can't in good conscience count this poll after you call it a "homer pick". That's the exact opposite of the spirit of these polls. Vilonia and Morrilton being ahead of Greenbrier really has no basis at this point in the season.

If you want to try again, I don't mind. Difference of opinion is okay, but blatant homerism and trolling will not be accepted anymore.

Uncle Ivan

Outstanding.

Uncle Ivan

AT

This poll closes today at midnight, so get your poll in today if you want to have a voice in it.

wildboy44

Fan of Camden Fairview

#1 Wynne: Even on a bad night they will just out athlete most teams.
#2 PA: Same thing, different year.
#3 Batesville: Same thing, different year.

#4 Camden Fairview: A step down from the top 3.

#5 Sylvan Hills: Don't know much about them.
#6 Greenbrier: Don't know much.
#7 LRC: Different mindset.
#8 Maumelle: Based on what I heard
#9 Forrest City: Time will tell.
#10 Hope: They will bounce back.

Bottom 5 will change next week.

AT

Just thought I would let everyone know they have about 2 hours and 26 minutes before the poll closes if they want to send one in real quick.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Almatrackster on September 17, 2014, 09:34:49 pm
Just thought I would let everyone know they have about 2 hours and 26 minutes before the poll closes if they want to send one in real quick.

Fan of DERP

01. Blyethville
02. Blyethville
03. Blyethville
04. Blyethville
05. Blyethville
06. Blyethville
07. Blyethville
08. Blyethville
09. Blyethville
10. Blyethville

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas