• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A WARREN IS YOUR STATE CHAMPION

Started by Brian G, December 09, 2016, 11:17:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Congrats to all the players, staff and fans of Warren.

Warren finishes undefeated.

Trojanbird

Once again congratulations to Warren on a great year. Also on the undefeated season, you definitely earned it!

AirWarren

Congrats to my jacks.

Amazing season.

Maw

Congratulations to our Warren Lumberjacks 4AState Football Champs 2016!! Undefeated season 15-0!!! Great game from both teams! Congratulations to Pea Ridge on a great year and especially to their new coach and his staff! Great game between to great teams!! Congratulations to Coach Bo and the great coaches he has on staff! These coaches teach much more than the game of football; they are great role models and teach about the game of Life!  Praise to all!! Our Jacks have overcome many obstacles this year but God has blessed us greatly! Thanks to God for taking each step on the way to this championship!! It's been a long year since August but the culmination of the season with our State title overshadows those 7-7 Summer HOT Shootouts and all that heat!! So blessed to be a part of Lumberjack Nation a VERY LONG T I M E!!!But we still bleed orange and black for our Jacks!!Again, Congratulations to each of you who helped even in the smallest way to prepare these young men for tonight's Championship Victory! I shall add tonight's victory to those great other memories!! Thank you to you all!!

Superjack45

December 10, 2016, 01:05:22 am #4 Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 08:46:27 am by Superjack45
Congrats 🎉🎈🍾🎊 to my Lumberjacks, way to fight and compete against a pretty good PR team.

JoshuaRug13

Congrats to the Warren Lumberjacks!  Great football team!

Gray lizard

Congratulations Warren.  What every high school player dreams of and few accomplish. Hats off enjoy.

Romeo

AirWarren

AirWarren

Scrapper Faithful

4,421 is what I heard last night for attendance.

AirWarren

AirWarren

Well, I'll give my thoughts about the game last night. First off, again congrats to the Lumberjacks. It's been a fun year. I got to see them open against LRCA, play Watson chapel, go to the Hamburg game, and attend the state title game. I watched every game and the one thing I noticed every week was improvement. That's coaching but that's also perseverance within the kids. Sometimes you can't coach that.

Congrats to Pea Ridge. That first half of football was one of the best halves of football I've seen in a long time. Best of luck next season and best of luck in your future endeavors class of 2017 pea ridge blackhawks.

Second, flap jack and I were talking off and on this week. With the injuries and season ending hits we took this year to key people, this season could have easily turned into an utter disaster. But it didn't. Ole Bo plugged kids in and kept on churning. And Kyle and I agree, this may be his best coaching year ever at Warren. He has kept these kids focused and tough. 5 starters go down on a team of 39 would have spelled disaster for a team. Not us. He kept the ship pushing forward. Amazing job coach Hembree and the rest of the staff. Shout out to the Nashville coaches. Got another ring while wearing orange and black ha.

Finally, this senior class. Kyle and I were a part of the "hey day" of Warren Lumberjack football. We were a part of the class of 2003. That class won back to back state titles. Won 37 games. They went 15-0. Fast forward to the class of 2017. Played in two state titles in 3 years. Won and helped win two state titles. Finished 15-0. And tied the record for most wins in class history at 37. A record that is 2003 graduates thought would never be touched honestly. That is remarkable. So, as a rep from the class of 2003, congrats to this senior class. 

Rob reep said it best on chop talk. DO NOT TAKE THIS FOR GRANTED FOLKS. This is not the norm for most schools.

Enjoy it JACK fans. You've got a proud alum here in central Arkansas who will always be a proud lumberjack.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Okay FF, I hope I don't come across as one of those dads that is looking for attention, because I'm not. But now that the season is over and my son's high school career is over I have to do a little bragging on my boy. Up until he got his knee injured against Joe T, he lead this Jacks defense all year. From being 2nd on the team in tackles to the arduous task of making sure everyone was lined up correctly, #48, did everything he could to win ball games. I'm not taking anything away from any of our boys, we all played with injuries this year, but for him to come back two weeks after the injury he sustained, is a testament to how tough this team is. It killed me inside to know that after 10yrs of play football for the Orange and black, he might miss his last games due to being hurt. He didn't even get to ride the bus with his teammates last Friday to PG because he had to get fitted for his brace. That really played with his emotions until Coach Abshier walk up to talk to him, having never met my son, he didn't have any clothes that would have said his name or number, and the Coach starts tells him that he knew exactly who he was, that he had watched the play on which he was hurt several times, that he hated to see injuries to players like that but was happy that my son wasn't going to be out there playing against him. I thought that was a class act for a coach my son has never met and never played against, to get a compliment like that! It solidified a pretty good high school career of being involved in 3 championship games in four years.
So I saying thanks to all the friends, family and fans the cheered for my son Thea last few years. Can't put into words the appreciation I have for the support.
And thanks to #48 Greyson Ashcraft for all your heart and dedication. Two rings in four years, not too shabby, Kid!!!

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 10, 2016, 01:05:59 pm
Okay FF, I hope I don't come across as one of those dads that is looking for attention, because I'm not. But now that the season is over and my son's high school career is over I have to do a little bragging on my boy. Up until he got his knee injured against Joe T, he lead this Jacks defense all year. From being 2nd on the team in tackles to the arduous task of making sure everyone was lined up correctly, #48, did everything he could to win ball games. I'm not taking anything away from any of our boys, we all played with injuries this year, but for him to come back two weeks after the injury he sustained, is a testament to how tough this team is. It killed me inside to know that after 10yrs of play football for the Orange and black, he might miss his last games due to being hurt. He didn't even get to ride the bus with his teammates last Friday to PG because he had to get fitted for his brace. That really played with his emotions until Coach Abshier walk up to talk to him, having never met my son, he didn't have any clothes that would have said his name or number, and the Coach starts tells him that he knew exactly who he was, that he had watched the play on which he was hurt several times, that he hated to see injuries to players like that but was happy that my son wasn't going to be out there playing against him. I thought that was a class act for a coach my son has never met and never played against, to get a compliment like that! It solidified a pretty good high school career of being involved in 3 championship games in four years.
So I saying thanks to all the friends, family and fans the cheered for my son Thea last few years. Can't put into words the appreciation I have for the support.
And thanks to #48 Greyson Ashcraft for all your heart and dedication. Two rings in four years, not too shabby, Kid!!!

Nothing but respect to the Warren fanbase, players and coaches.  I would be proud if I was a father, 2 rings in a single career in high school is very rare.  Congrats to your son, and I wish you guys good luck in the future!

Romeo

#48 was certainly the anchor for the defense. It wasn't surprising to see him out there last night. Tough as nails.

Romeo

Just a little trivia. Who were the four state championship MVPs for Warren?

STUNNA

Quote from: Romeo on December 10, 2016, 02:52:18 pm
Just a little trivia. Who were the four state championship MVPs for Warren?
Reid, Smith, Cox, Lassiter

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

2001-Reid McKinney, QB
2002-Terrance Ingram, RB
2014-Drake Jones, QB
2016-Hayden Lassiter, QB

Did I get it right? I know 2001 and 2002 are right and obviously last night.

-Kyle

Jack1990

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Agreed, I missed on Kilay. Not sure how--man Cox was a beast for us.

2002 fools most people. They instantly think Bret but Terrance Ingram actually won the MVP. Had a great game against Rivercrest that day. Bret was hobbled by that pesky high ankle sprain.

-Kyle

STUNNA

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on December 10, 2016, 03:17:06 pm
2001-Reid McKinney, QB
2002-Terrance Ingram, RB
2014-Drake Jones, QB
2016-Hayden Lassiter, QB

Did I get it right? I know 2001 and 2002 are right and obviously last night.

-Kyle

Drake didnt win a title... lost to Booneville

STUNNA

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on December 10, 2016, 03:23:38 pm
Agreed, I missed on Kilay. Not sure how--man Cox was a beast for us.

2002 fools most people. They instantly think Bret but Terrance Ingram actually won the MVP. Had a great game against Rivercrest that day. Bret was hobbled by that pesky high ankle sprain.

-Kyle

For some reason is still thought Bret put up good numbers.

Romeo

2001 Reid Mckinney
2002 Terrance Ingram
2014 Kilay Cox
2016 Hayden Lassiter

AirWarren

Better trivia question.

Who were the burslworth winners?

Romeo

2001 Adam Weaver??? Or did they even have the award then
2002 Kendra Rochell???
2014 LaFoy Smith
2016 Will Woodard

STUNNA

surprising that a Warren wide receiver has never won MVP

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on December 10, 2016, 03:44:40 pm
2001 Adam Weaver??? Or did they even have the award then
2002 Kendra Rochell???
2014 LaFoy Smith
2016 Will Woodard

Bryan church
Adam Nolen
Lafoy smith
Will Woodard

That's my guesses.

Ladyjack

He is awesome and was a very BIG presence on  our defense!  We will certainly know that he is gone. Greyson, made a really big impact and I loved seeing him play. I know you all are very proud parents!!

JoshuaRug13

Question:

What kinda food do they feed Burks?  That boy is HUGE...

AirWarren

Quote from: JoshuaRug13 on December 10, 2016, 06:13:53 pm
Question:

What kinda food do they feed Burks?  That boy is HUGE...

South Arkansas pink tomatoes.

JoshuaRug13

Quote from: AirWarren on December 10, 2016, 06:18:16 pm
South Arkansas pink tomatoes.

Steady meals all involving pink tomatoes...pink tomato soup, pink tomato sandwich, pink tomato pie...etc.

Lions84

Romeo

Quote from: AirWarren on December 10, 2016, 06:05:50 pm
Bryan church
Adam Nolen
Lafoy smith
Will Woodard

That's my guesses.

Okay I just found out. Nobody would have gotten that award in 2001 and 2002. They started giving that award in 2005.
2006: Bryan Church
2013: Adam Nolan
2014: LaFoy Smith
2016: Will Woodard

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on December 10, 2016, 06:39:04 pm
Okay I just found out. Nobody would have gotten that award in 2001 and 2002. They started giving that award in 2005.
2006: Bryan Church
2013: Adam Nolan
2014: LaFoy Smith
2016: Will Woodard

I saw it in the media guide this afternoon.

Superjack45

So happy for him, he did a great job and played hurt in several games ,he will be missed that is for sure.

Brian G

AirWarren

503 yards on offense for Warren to 296 for PR.

Hoghead2

MUFASA #2

Congrats to Warren. You guys deserve it.

luvdemjacks

Congratulations to The WARREN LUMBERJACKS.  You guys had a GREAT season and I'm soo PROUD to be a Lumberjack Fan....Congrats to the Coaches, Parents, Staff, Fans, Cheerleaders and the Band.

THANK YOU!

Scrapper Faithful

December 12, 2016, 09:04:06 pm #41 Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 09:12:46 pm by Scrapper Faithful
Quote from: AirWarren on December 10, 2016, 09:45:51 am
Well, I'll give my thoughts about the game last night. First off, again congrats to the Lumberjacks. It's been a fun year. I got to see them open against LRCA, play Watson chapel, go to the Hamburg game, and attend the state title game. I watched every game and the one thing I noticed every week was improvement. That's coaching but that's also perseverance within the kids. Sometimes you can't coach that.

Congrats to Pea Ridge. That first half of football was one of the best halves of football I've seen in a long time. Best of luck next season and best of luck in your future endeavors class of 2017 pea ridge blackhawks.

Second, flap jack and I were talking off and on this week. With the injuries and season ending hits we took this year to key people, this season could have easily turned into an utter disaster. But it didn't. Ole Bo plugged kids in and kept on churning. And Kyle and I agree, this may be his best coaching year ever at Warren. He has kept these kids focused and tough. 5 starters go down on a team of 39 would have spelled disaster for a team. Not us. He kept the ship pushing forward. Amazing job coach Hembree and the rest of the staff. Shout out to the Nashville coaches. Got another ring while wearing orange and black ha.

Finally, this senior class. Kyle and I were a part of the "hey day" of Warren Lumberjack football. We were a part of the class of 2003. That class won back to back state titles. Won 37 games. They went 15-0. Fast forward to the class of 2017. Played in two state titles in 3 years. Won and helped win two state titles. Finished 15-0. And tied the record for most wins in class history at 37. A record that is 2003 graduates thought would never be touched honestly. That is remarkable. So, as a rep from the class of 2003, congrats to this senior class. 

Rob reep said it best on chop talk. DO NOT TAKE THIS FOR GRANTED FOLKS. This is not the norm for most schools.

Enjoy it JACK fans. You've got a proud alum here in central Arkansas who will always be a proud lumberjack.
Congrats Lumberjacks. Lots of fun times playing Warren and looking forward to more in the years to come. I really felt like we would see you all in the finals this year again but we came out flat and unprepared . Pea Ridge had our number dialed up and rang us up. After watching you all Friday night I agree with these other posters. A State championship well deserved. Proud it stayed in the south and with orange and black team. Those colors run deep. Thanks for the shout out to our Scrappers now Lumberjacks coaches. I have no doubt they are proud to be a part of that program. Good luck to your Seniors as they close out their final year and to the underclassmen coming up, your future looks bright and I hope we are destined to see you somewhere on that playoff road to the Rock next year!! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!  :)

Maw

Congratulations to our Warren Lumberjacks Football 2016 Champions Coach Bo Hembree on selection of Class4A Coach of the Year tonight at Awards Banquet!! So well deserved! Also, Congratulations to Class 4A Football 2016 Championship Finals MVP Hayden Lassiter, Quarterback for Warren Lumberjacks, on his selection as Class 4A DEFENSIVE Player of the Year! Also, well deserved!! Such sweet icing on the cake for both of another award to culminate 2016 Arkansas Class 4A Football!! Thanks for the memories of 2016!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas