• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola Seminoles

Started by 501Arkansas, December 01, 2017, 10:42:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

501Arkansas

Quote from: Ctucker on March 11, 2018, 06:49:11 pm
had a bunch of new players and they had to forfeit a abunch but I don't really care over look them don't make me any difference! You will find out!
Lol naw I don't want to find out. They lost 17 games. They forfeit "a bunch" as you say which 3 games? What about the other 14 games? I never heard of them 2 kids and I'm not taking nothing away from them. Their are alot of teams with kids that can go D-1. I'll help you screenshot my man. Don't say they lost 1 game when they lost 17 of them forfeit 3. So I'll give you they lost 14 games lol. Again they might be good but what's funny is they lost 17 games this year... Now that's "WOW". It's a team game not 2.

Ctucker

Quote from: 501Arkansas on March 11, 2018, 09:07:37 pm
Lol naw I don't want to find out. They lost 17 games. They forfeit "a bunch" as you say which 3 games? What about the other 14 games? I never heard of them 2 kids and I'm not taking nothing away from them. Their are alot of teams with kids that can go D-1. I'll help you screenshot my man. Don't say they lost 1 game when they lost 17 of them forfeit 3. So I'll give you they lost 14 games lol. Again they might be good but what's funny is they lost 17 games this year... Now that's "WOW". It's a team game not 2.
If Doakes comes back they will beat y'all! Earle lost quite a few games too but they would not lose to either team in the 3a finals! We can resume this next year if Doakes goes back to lighthouse! I figure he will him and Davis will play on wings elite this summer I figure Davis talks him in to it!

501Arkansas

Quote from: Ctucker on March 11, 2018, 09:26:58 pm
If Doakes comes back they will beat y'all! Earle lost quite a few games too but they would not lose to either team in the 3a finals! We can resume this next year if Doakes goes back to lighthouse! I figure he will him and Davis will play on wings elite this summer I figure Davis talks him in to it!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂you need to do stand up. You are too funny. Can't take you serious my man. But we will see. 17 Ls😂

beach bum

You lose all credibility when you say you don't even know who Doakes is?? Actually, I am not too sure you had any credibility to begin with.... SE Arkansas dominates NE Arkansas on the hard wood if you missed that btw....

501Arkansas

Quote from: beach bum on March 11, 2018, 11:18:39 pm
You lose all credibility when you say you don't even know who Doakes is?? Actually, I am not too sure you had any credibility to begin with.... SE Arkansas dominates NE Arkansas on the hard wood if you missed that btw....
😂😂😂😂😂your point?

501Arkansas

Quote from: beach bum on March 11, 2018, 11:18:39 pm
Congrats ill give you a pat on the back bud lol

RedWolf275

Quote from: 501Arkansas on March 12, 2018, 12:14:05 am
Congrats ill give you a pat on the back bud lol

Lol! He needs positive reinforcement!

501Arkansas

Ctucker

Quote from: 501Arkansas on March 11, 2018, 11:10:03 pm
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂you need to do stand up. You are too funny. Can't take you serious my man. But we will see. 17 Ls😂
Get ready for disappointment again next year!

501Arkansas

Quote from: Ctucker on March 12, 2018, 05:53:37 pm
Just like you guys lol losing 17 games and you running your mouth😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

501Arkansas

Quote from: Ctucker on March 12, 2018, 05:53:37 pm
Wrong guy wasn't looking at the name but we shall see lol

Ctucker

Quote from: 501Arkansas on March 12, 2018, 06:39:31 pm
Just like you guys lol losing 17 games and you running your mouth😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
we didn't lose 17 games I have never in my life rooted for Lighthouse personal don't care much for the way they act but they will be pretty awsome if Doakes comes back they will be real good with Davis!

Bbal789

Quote from: Ctucker on March 12, 2018, 07:55:00 pm
we didn't lose 17 games I have never in my life rooted for Lighthouse personal don't care much for the way they act but they will be pretty awsome if Doakes comes back they will be real good with Davis!

Is Doakes possibly moving back to Lighthouse and if so why?

RedWolf275

Could it be easier competition?

Ctucker

Quote from: Bbal789 on March 14, 2018, 12:12:49 am
Is Doakes possibly moving back to Lighthouse and if so why?
He tried to come back this year but he was ineligible! After he was ruled ineligible at NLR because he didn't make legit move so he had to play at Jacksonville. But he can legally go back to lighthouse!

Ctucker

Quote from: RedWolf275 on March 14, 2018, 07:05:07 am
Could it be easier competition?
He went to NLR for more competition but his family didn't make legit move and got caught

501Arkansas

Congrats to Osceola Senior Dante Adams Top 5 player in Arkansas 3a conference and also being selected to play in the all star game in june.

biglion1985

501 how did he do in the all-star game?

501Arkansas

Quote from: biglion1985 on June 28, 2018, 06:39:34 am
501 how did he do in the all-star game?
Finished with 14 or 17 points and ended up with the Most outstanding player award.

501Arkansas

Prayers for Osceola guard Makai Caruthers he was shot two times earlier today. Heard he'll be just fine. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Head Lion

🙏🏼🙏🏼, always liked competing against him. Best wishes

Eaglehawk535

Prayers for Makai, keep us updated on his recovery 501

501Arkansas

Head lion and Eaglehawk he is doing fine. No major damage and is expected to fully recover.

biglion1985

Thank God he will be fine and make a recovery

Ctucker

501Arkansas

Just in case anyone was wondering about Osceolas new basketball area here are some pictures

https://www.facebook.com/160453763220/posts/10156777943093221/

501Arkansas

Today was ribbon cutting day for Osceola new basketball arena that has 1800 seats

https://www.facebook.com/503272572/posts/10157354839937573/

HorseFeathers

Well I know where 3a state tournament will be of they bid

biglion1985

I sure hope they get it because I seen on Manila's schedule where they are hosting the 3a3 district tournament

501Arkansas

Season haven't started for the Sr boys and it's starting off wrong. We will be without our Sr guard and leading scorer Makai Caruthers smh. Had a meeting with the school board yesterday and will be expelled until January. He will not play his sr year. Give the kid chance after chance after chance and he messed up. Noles will still be darn good. Best wishes to Makai

501Arkansas

Quote from: biglion1985 on October 31, 2018, 01:09:33 am
I sure hope they get it because I seen on Manila's schedule where they are hosting the 3a3 district tournament
Hope so, we'll see

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 14, 2018, 07:42:21 pm
Season haven't started for the Sr boys and it's starting off wrong. We will be without our Sr guard and leading scorer Makai Caruthers smh. Had a meeting with the school board yesterday and will be expelled until January. He will not play his sr year. Give the kid chance after chance after chance and he messed up. Noles will still be darn good. Best wishes to Makai
Sad but you're right 501 he had several chances. Hopefully the young man get himself together..

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on November 15, 2018, 11:26:47 pm
Sad but you're right 501 he had several chances. Hopefully the young man get himself together..
I sure hope so ISU7. Kid has talent hope he doesn't throw all of it away

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 16, 2018, 04:02:34 am
I sure hope so ISU7. Kid has talent hope he doesn't throw all of it away
+1

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 14, 2018, 07:42:21 pm
Maybe he can get eligible at another school. There seem to be a loophole. 🤔🦉🐍🤣🤣😂😂💯

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on November 17, 2018, 10:59:23 pm
Maybe he can get eligible at another school. There seem to be a loophole. 🤔🦉🐍🤣🤣😂😂💯
Maybe so we'll see

Ctucker

Don't think there is a loophole for getting in trouble! If he legit moves maybe? But what ever he did got him expelled surely the school he goes to want let him play be sitting a vey bad precedent!

Missco

Lol, if a kid moves I am sure the new school would let the kid play.

Ctucker

Depends on how bad it was whether I would let him but to each is on!  Wouldn't be teaching him much! Get in trouble just move?

Sports1511

He wouldn't be eligible, I would be more concerned about him graduating than wasted talent jmo!

Ctucker

Quote from: Sports1511 on November 19, 2018, 01:57:39 pm
He wouldn't be eligible, I would be more concerned about him graduating than wasted talent jmo!
That's true he needs to get that degree and if he still wants to play and is good enough he could got to a junior college!

Head Lion

Quote from: Missco on November 19, 2018, 12:08:07 pm
Lol, if a kid moves I am sure the new school would let the kid play.
We could probably find him a black & gold jersey if we had to. ;D

ISU7

Quote from: Head Lion on November 19, 2018, 05:11:48 pm
We could probably find him a black & gold jersey if we had to. ;D
Seems to be working pretty good at other schools so why not Head Lion .🤣🤣

501Arkansas

Osceola opens up the season @Walnut Ridge. Good luck fellas

501Arkansas

Due to Osceola still playing football, basketball is on hold until football season is over.

501Arkansas

Quote from: Ctucker on March 11, 2018, 09:30:07 am
Well 3a will have Baptist Prep and Lighthouse next year. Y'all might have trouble winning it next year too!
Ctucker👀👀👀👀what lighthouse looking like this year? 4-9?

RedWolf275

Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 26, 2018, 06:18:26 pm
Today was ribbon cutting day for Osceola new basketball arena that has 1800 seats

https://www.facebook.com/503272572/posts/10157354839937573/

Very nice gym. Osceola needed it!

501Arkansas

Quote from: RedWolf275 on December 13, 2018, 09:47:04 am
Very nice gym. Osceola needed it!
Yeah needed it big time. It'll be ready in another week or 2

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas