• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

for Warren fans

Started by Romeo, May 02, 2007, 03:42:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Romeo

I feel a suggestion should be made to the school board to dedicate and name the multi-purpose facility in honor of coach dupuy. I can't think of any other person that was as passionate about warren athletics as he was. Along with TA and BH he is a key reason of the success and statewide prominance the football program has today. Probably his best attribute was the motivational tactics he used when he coached. His most famous one was secretly spraypainting GHS on the back of the warren team buses before the Greenwood game in 1997 which probably gave the team more fuel to whip up on  the bulldogs. I apologize if this has already been suggested but I feel he deserves a permanent dedication for future warren students to recognize how wonderful of a man he really was.

The Train

I think that villaboy needs to be strung up by his does, and left in the woods for the bears to enjoy.  From what I read, it seems that someone was trying to be nice.  Let it die man....

lions44

villaboy i hope you dont love FF too much b/c you wont last on here very long

we named our field after Gaylon Gibbs who coached here in the 70's and 80's and stayed here to be our dean of students. he has been here for a very long time and he is retiring after this year
i think that would be a great honor for him!

The_Preacher

maybe someone needs to  stop posting long enough to go read the agreement rules of the board 

ljackfan100

May 03, 2007, 09:46:27 am #4 Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 08:36:23 am by NWAhoops.com

Darlin',  you need to get a responsible adult to help you read the Fearless Friday rules and regulations. 

SCRAPPER MOM#1

May 03, 2007, 09:49:34 am #5 Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 08:36:53 am by NWAhoops.com
Quote from: ljackfan100 on May 03, 2007, 09:46:27 am

Darlin',  you need to get a responsible adult to help you read the Fearless Friday rules and regulations. 

Nah, let the mod's have him.

The_Preacher

srapper mom  I am trying to be nice, maybe being from Nashville  you could shine the light in his eyes.

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Or break his pc and keyboard.

Jack1990

Had to be one of the shortest stints on FF.  What did he last...about 10 minutes?

SCRAPPER MOM#1

Quote from: Jack1990 on May 03, 2007, 10:18:02 am
Had to be one of the shortest stints on FF.  What did he last...about 10 minutes?

10 minutes to long.!

The Professor

We try and stay on top of things around here.

Jack1990

Well done Professor, or whoever took care of that.

Thank you very much!

ljackfan100

Hello, Villaboy. 

Good bye, Villaboy.

ljackfan100

But, hey, y'all have to admit he woke us all up!

Romeo

Didn't get a chance to see what was said. Judging by the replies made I dont think I would want to know.

The_Preacher

was a kid  doing kid things and  he got busted;  enough said

ljackfan100

Romeo, you can look at some of his quoted comments in replys and get an idea.  This thread, the 2007 Lumberjacks thread, and the Brian Church thread.   His little exit immediatly followed his entrance to FF!

Jack1990

According to Eddie G, he was given 5 days off to think about his actions.  If it continues they will contact Nashville High School.  Got this from the Brian Church thread.

lions44

Quote from: Romeo on May 02, 2007, 03:42:15 pm
I feel a suggestion should be made to the school board to dedicate and name the multi-purpose facility in honor of coach dupuy. I can't think of any other person that was as passionate about warren athletics as he was. Along with TA and BH he is a key reason of the success and statewide prominance the football program has today. Probably his best attribute was the motivational tactics he used when he coached. His most famous one was secretly spraypainting GHS on the back of the warren team buses before the Greenwood game in 1997 which probably gave the team more fuel to whip up on  the bulldogs. I apologize if this has already been suggested but I feel he deserves a permanent dedication for future warren students to recognize how wonderful of a man he really was.

lets get back to this!!!

Garo

May 04, 2007, 09:35:37 am #19 Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 09:43:45 am by Garo
Sheesh..I guess every school has one!!  As a Nashville fan, I apologize to all for his behavior.  It is embarrassing.

The_Preacher

it's gone and done and forgotten, Garo we are moving forward. think not about yesterday it is forever gone

FootballGuy43

Just another example of ignorance on this board. Oh well, let's move on to the topic...I have heard an argument but not pros and cons for each.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas