• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I have a solution

Started by The_Preacher, December 10, 2006, 01:05:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Preacher

Have the two meet for the season hooten's opener at Pine Bluff. I also just thought of something Nashville has  won on two officals call against Warrn in the playoffs in the past 4 years  once they had the ball and this time Warren did once the ball did not cross the line and was  called  a TD and this time Warren had the ball and crossed the line and was  rules  a no go. so is the third time a charm I think it should be   

JackStar

Quote from: The_Preacher on December 10, 2006, 01:05:41 pm
Have the two meet for the season hooten's opener at Pine Bluff. I also just thought of something Nashville has  won on two officals call against Warrn in the playoffs in the past 4 years  once they had the ball and this time Warren did once the ball did not cross the line and was  called  a TD and this time Warren had the ball and crossed the line and was  rules  a no go. so is the third time a charm I think it should be  
They don't give rings the for the Hooten's game...

tradition

Are you nuts?  Two years ago Nashville beat them with no controversy at all in the last 40 seconds of the game.  That was a td pass and wasn't spoken of after.  Someone's reaching.  That sounds about as credible as the other guy's media conspiracy.

A JETS MI MONK

I'm not exactly sure what you said there, but I don't think it matters if they meet next year since most of the better players were seniors this year.

Big Time

Accually Scoggins is a junior, #7 our leading reciever over 1,200 yards is a junior and  everyone on the D-Line were juniors, and 3 out of the secondary were juniors and 1 Linebacker is a junior that is 8/11 comeing back on defense and 4/11 comeing back on offense. Look for Nashville to be a top contender next year as well.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas