• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

!st round-closest game and lopsided game

Started by goskinsgo, November 05, 2006, 10:57:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

goskinsgo

in the 1st round what game do you think will be closest and why and what game do you think will be a blowout and why

Frankenstein

i believe that the CAC-Highland game will be the closest. Highland is probably the best 4th seed in the playoffs. the most lopsided game will probably be the dollarway/newport matchup. Dollarway is just plain tough.

Scrapper Slapper

Quote from: Frankenstein on November 06, 2006, 10:59:01 am
i believe that the CAC-Highland game will be the closest. Highland is probably the best 4th seed in the playoffs. the most lopsided game will probably be the dollarway/newport matchup. Dollarway is just plain tough.

Have you seen CAC?

mudslog

Quote from: Moron Detector on November 06, 2006, 02:41:10 pm

Have you seen CAC?

Best recruiting class in the state this year.

Scrapper Slapper

Would you please stop crying about CAC recruiting, or name one person who they have EVER recruited.

Super Scrapper

Quote from: mudslog on November 06, 2006, 02:44:53 pm

Have you seen CAC?

Most "STUPID" post on the board this year.....Mudslog, are you related to RD??    SS

Go Scrappers
     ;D

Scrapper Slapper

Quote from: Super Scrapper on November 06, 2006, 03:36:23 pm
Quote from: mudslog on November 06, 2006, 02:44:53 pm

Have you seen CAC?

Most "STUPID" post on the board this year.....Mudslog, are you related to RD??    SS

Go Scrappers
     ;D

You obviously haven't seen some of his other work!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas