• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

so will Dardenelle travel to Warren

Started by The_Preacher, October 29, 2006, 03:54:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Preacher

October 29, 2006, 03:54:15 pm Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 03:55:49 pm by The_Preacher
 do I read this right: Dardenelle will travel to Hurley statium if they make the second round on the 10th. Oh my, a dream come true.

hillbilly

Doubt it, it is going to be difficult for Dardanelle to get the 2nd seed. You have a better chance of playing Clinton, maybe Clarksville.

Inigo_Montoya

Quote from: The_Preacher on October 29, 2006, 03:54:15 pm
do I read this right: Dardenelle will travel to Hurley statium if they make the second round on the 10th. Oh my, a dream come true.

Thats messed up...haha

xacto

Dardanelle should beat Clarksville and Clinton should beat Dover this week.  That would put Dnelle traveling to Stuttgart if they made to the 2nd round.

Inigo_Montoya

Quote from: xacto on October 29, 2006, 05:09:17 pm
Dardanelle should beat Clarksville and Clinton should beat Dover this week.  That would put Dnelle traveling to Stuttgart if they made to the 2nd round.

:'(

Super Scrapper

Dardanelle should beat Clarksville and Clinton should beat Dover this week.  That would put Dnelle traveling to Stuttgart if they made to the 2nd round.

Gee, would the Lizards like that better?  Maybe they would prefer to swithch brakets and come to Nashville?  I think they are doomed no matter where they go?  SS

Go Scrappers
  ::)

SandLizard04

Why the vested interest in Dardanelle, preacher?

And so, the Lizards will end up going to either Stuttgart or Warren if they get past Round 1? Yikes.

Thinking about that will get you beat Round 1, though.

Inigo_Montoya

Quote from: Super Scrapper on October 29, 2006, 05:21:33 pm
Dardanelle should beat Clarksville and Clinton should beat Dover this week.  That would put Dnelle traveling to Stuttgart if they made to the 2nd round.

Gee, would the Lizards like that better?  Maybe they would prefer to swithch brakets and come to Nashville?  I think they are doomed no matter where they go?  SS

Go Scrappers

Doomed? no.

Heavily Foreshadowing hinting toward doom?

yes

Super Scrapper

Quote from: Glenn Quagmire on October 29, 2006, 05:36:31 pm

Go Scrappers

Doomed? no.

yes

What a play on words!!  Do your parents know what they are paying for?  SS

Go Scrappers
   ;D

Inigo_Montoya

Quote from: Super Scrapper on October 29, 2006, 05:52:35 pm

Go Scrappers

Doomed? no.

yes

Go Scrappers
   ;D

Probably not...since, you  know.....I go to TECH.....

Super Scrapper

Quote from: Glenn Quagmire on October 29, 2006, 05:54:53 pm
Quote from: Super Scrapper on October 29, 2006, 05:52:35 pm

Go Scrappers

Doomed? no.

yes

Go Scrappers
   ;D

Probably not...since, you  know.....I go to TECH.....

I was aware of that!  That is why I was asking....SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D

Inigo_Montoya

You know, I'd say "OOOH! SICK BURN"

but you're right in your assumption... :'(

Redneck Tech, baby!

RED/WHITE

Doomed ? Super Scrapper ? Since you posted what you think, let me tell you what I think.
The Dardanelle Sand Lizards have too much Guts, Heart , and TALENT to be doomed. :) :)

Good Luck to you and your Nashville Scrappers team throughout the playoffs!!!

GO RED GO!!!!!!!!!!
SHOW YOUR SAND LIZARD PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inigo_Montoya

Quote from: RED/WHITE on October 29, 2006, 06:43:49 pm
Doomed ? Super Scrapper ? Since you posted what you think, let me tell you what I think.
The Dardanelle Sand Lizards have too much Guts, Heart , and TALENT to be doomed. :) :)

Good Luck to you and your Nashville Scrappers team throughout the playoffs!!!

GO RED GO!!!!!!!!!!
SHOW YOUR SAND LIZARD PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO

HIT SOMEBODY!

The_Preacher

well my thinking is this Warren can look right past the first round they have  a what ya call free pass that comes with and undefeated season  so I think it would be more than safe to say bring on the 2nd round,  would it not  super scrapper?

and I live just across the river from  Lizard town and have  bunches of friends there that have only heard  me talk of Warren over the past years

SandLizard04

Quote from: The_Preacher on October 29, 2006, 07:28:55 pm
and I live just across the river from  Lizard town and have  bunches of friends there that have only heard  me talk of Warren over the past years
Really? I never knew that.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas