• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For the Lumberjack folks down south

Started by The_Preacher, July 04, 2006, 03:25:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Preacher

July 04, 2006, 03:25:05 pm Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 03:26:36 pm by The_Preacher
 Where is Darrius in the scheme of Warren's Offense this year? or will he just be  on the other side  of the ball

GOING, GOING...GONE

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

If he does mean Jarius, which I believe he does, it appears that he'll be used in the same way he was last year--WR first, because his talent at that position is undeniable, but if needed, I'm sure he'll be brought in under center, where he scored almost every time he touched the football last year.

I'm anxious to see how it plays out this season.  Pace is a very capable QB from all I've heard, and Warren has 5-6 WRs that are playmakers.  Could be a very production offensive unit to go along with that very talented defense.

--Kyle

Nox ya Shox off!

no, I think his #1 spot is corner, but Bo will use him a some at WR. He will also be a running QB just like last year.

The_Preacher

Thanks Kyle and yes I meant Jarius not Darrius, when you get My age  and have  the mind I have  things go  that quick

LJ06

His #1 spot was corner last season, but def. put in at qb in certain situations.  He only passed a couple of times, but 2 were for td's.  One against Dumas and one against Lamar at the least.

The_Preacher

well hope it goes well for him, if he is patient he will get some great playing time and get to show his stuff

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas