• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hamburg vs Dumas

Started by cjohn1995, October 26, 2018, 10:16:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cjohn1995

This one could go either way. Lions with the slight edge since it's at home.

STUNNA

Dumas impressed me more against Warren than Hamburg. Should be a good one.

Crispyfried

Winner is the 2 seed, loser the 3. Gonna go with the Bobcats by 7.

BirdFlu

Sports Guru

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Depends on Hamburg's offensive play calling. If our defense has to stay on the field all night Dumas will win. We have to stop nit picking on offense and go with plays that work. Make some changes. If we don't then Dumas will eat us alive. I know Max is wanting this win bad against his Alma Mater. Should be a good one.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on October 27, 2018, 10:31:52 am
Depends on Hamburg's offensive play calling. If our defense has to stay on the field all night Dumas will win. We have to stop nit picking on offense and go with plays that work. Make some changes. If we don't then Dumas will eat us alive. I know Max is wanting this win bad against his Alma Mater. Should be a good one.
Hello Razorback good to see you and touchdown posting again Hamburg was tough last night.They want be a easy win for anyone good luck the rest of the way

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Had to come back and holler at you guys for Warren weak. We do have a good team with the talent to go against any team. Just can't get past Bo lol... Yal have one heck of a program that works! Can't argue that it's proven year after year.

Touchdown99

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on October 27, 2018, 10:53:36 am
Hello Razorback good to see you and touchdown posting again Hamburg was tough last night.They want be a easy win for anyone good luck the rest of the way

Bo always seems to always be a step ahead of us whenever we meet so I knew that he would have his guys prepared!! Love the way you guys ride for your coach as well as your team!! Good luck to you guys as well!!

cjohn1995

October 30, 2018, 08:52:56 am #9 Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 10:33:42 am by cjohn1995
I honestly think Hamburg is a sleeper team to make a pretty deep run. Dumas too.  If Hamburg can clean up some of their offensive miscues they can play with anybody. This will be another huge test before the playoffs.

Jimbo Morphis

Coach McGraw better get those backs ready.

youhavenoidea

Quote from: mrknowitall on October 30, 2018, 10:31:33 am
RAZORBACK FOOTBALL....i know for a fact, that when Cossey was hired called him an OFFENSIVE GENIUS!!! What changed??? Hamburg is still putting up great numbers offensively....and they have since he's been there....So go get on another soap box!  Sounds to me like he may have hurt your feelings and now you are hiding behind the keyboard bashing him!  I know for a fact that you have seen him face to face in the last couple years, but didn't have the EGGS to say something about it to him!

All you have ever done is coach pee wee baseball, and think you are God's gift to Hamburg PEE WEE STICK SPORTS! and it hurts your pride to know that no one really cares about it! YOU ARE LAME! and how did your last "STATE TOURNAMENT" as a "COACH"...oh, you don't want to talk about that! You just want to get on here and throw mud at other people...how many downs of football did you play when you were  a student at "Dear Old Hamburg High"....here i'll answer that....NONE! So before you get on here bashing people people, you may want to try and get your life together! Don't you live at home with mom and dad...and your 40??? guess thats why you have so much time to post your crap!
OUCH!! I think that is a mike drop/walk-off....WOW!

AirWarren

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL....i know for a fact, that when Cossey was hired called him an OFFENSIVE GENIUS!!! What changed??? Hamburg is still putting up great numbers offensively....and they have since he's been there....So go get on another soap box!  Sounds to me like he may have hurt your feelings and now you are hiding behind the keyboard bashing him!  I know for a fact that you have seen him face to face in the last couple years, but didn't have the EGGS to say something about it to him!

All you have ever done is coach pee wee baseball, and think you are God's gift to Hamburg PEE WEE STICK SPORTS! and it hurts your pride to know that no one really cares about it! YOU ARE LAME! and how did your last "STATE TOURNAMENT" as a "COACH"...oh, you don't want to talk about that! You just want to get on here and throw mud at other people...how many downs of football did you play when you were  a student at "Dear Old Hamburg High"....here i'll answer that....NONE! So before you get on here bashing people people, you may want to try and get your life together! Don't you live at home with mom and dad...and your 40??? guess thats why you have so much time to post your crap!

My word...

STUNNA

hamburg is putting up good offensive numbers against the lesser teams. And someone's gotta coach those young kids.

mrknowitall

October 30, 2018, 12:52:21 pm #14 Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 12:55:49 pm by mrknowitall
They are the 2 seed in the conf...so everyone but Warren is the lesser team?!?!?

And I'm not bashing him for coaching little league...but he is a guy that thinks summer baseball league should take priority over high school sports...spring football/summer workouts etc...not willing to work around it...pee wee mentality!!! Living the dream through kids, bc they never did anything themselves!

AirWarren

Seems like every year after the Warren game, Hamburg folks start cannibalizing their own, lol.

BirdFlu

It should read, "you're 40!"

Not, "your 40." That would refer to his big beverage of his liking

mrknowitall

Sorry grammar police! Didn't know I was getting graded today! Get your red ink pen out, and mark it up!

STUNNA

Quote from: mrknowitall on October 30, 2018, 12:52:21 pm
They are the 2 seed in the conf...so everyone but Warren is the lesser team?!?!?

And I'm not bashing him for coaching little league...but he is a guy that thinks summer baseball league should take priority over high school sports...spring football/summer workouts etc...not willing to work around it...pee wee mentality!!! Living the dream through kids, bc they never did anything themselves!
warren isn't the only team to Hold Hamburg's offense in check.

HeberFan

Quote from: mrknowitall on October 30, 2018, 02:21:21 pm
Sorry grammar police! Didn't know I was getting graded today! Get your red ink pen out, and mark it up!

Best not to end your phrases, or sentences, with prepositions.

BirdFlu

HeberFan

That was a sad post....

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BirdFlu on October 30, 2018, 01:41:35 pm
It should read, “you’re 40!”

Not, “your 40.” That would refer to his big beverage of his liking
Road pop

HeberFan

BirdFlu

Being from hamburger it's probably a colt45 and two zigzags

HeberFan

I love Zagnut candy bars !

Jimbo Morphis

ea cat

Has been for the last 48 hours. Lol

Code3Cat

Quote from: ea cat on October 31, 2018, 04:19:37 pm
Has been for the last 48 hours. Lol

Dont we get internet from McGehee?

ea cat

AirWarren

November 01, 2018, 08:31:09 am #30 Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 08:33:39 am by AirWarren
Quote from: youhavenoidea on October 30, 2018, 10:34:46 am
OUCH!! I think that is a mike drop/walk-off....WOW!

Looks like Coach Coss got deleted and Bant.

ea cat

Poor guy got his feelings hurt. Then banned, rough day.

mrknowitall

Not coach Cossey, not banned! Said my piece and left! Not here for your entertainment! Just call them like I see them!

HOLLYWOOD

Hamburg by 28. I talked to some former players and the coaching staff this week. They didn't seem too worried about Dumas

HeberFan

Quote from: HOLLYWOOD on November 01, 2018, 01:41:53 pm
Hamburg by 28. I talked to some former players and the coaching staff this week. They didn't seem too worried about Dumas

Hamburg coaching staff isn't worried about Dumas?  That can't be right.

Crispyfried

Quote from: HOLLYWOOD on November 01, 2018, 01:41:53 pm

Ha! Yeah it's 22-0 Dumas right now and only gonna get worse. Glad they weren't worried about Dumas.

cjohn1995

Dumas is definitely the real deal. They will go far in the playoffs.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: cjohn1995 on November 01, 2018, 08:10:36 pm
Dumas is definitely the real deal. They will go far in the playoffs.

no

cjohn1995

The 8-4a will make some noise this year in the playoffs I believe.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

AirWarren

Crispyfried

Dumas 36
Hamburg 8

Bout to go final

KASH dba The Lumberjack

incogneto

There used to be a lot of that mentality in Hamburg.  I had hoped the Dixie Youth "Hall of Fame" coaches would have gained a clue over the years.  Not sure they have.

Football_Fan25

Quote from: incogneto on November 01, 2018, 11:19:37 pm
There used to be a lot of that mentality in Hamburg.  I had hoped the Dixie Youth "Hall of Fame" coaches would have gained a clue over the years.  Not sure they have.

It appears Hamburg was playing the bracket, as now they have a easier road than if they would have won.  Smart thinking......

HeberFan

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on November 02, 2018, 08:14:20 am
It appears Hamburg was playing the bracket, as now they have a easier road than if they would have won.  Smart thinking......

Yeah, coaches generally try to lose games.

Crispyfried

The Truth

This is nonsensical. If a team has the opportunity to secure two home games in the playoffs, it takes it. No question.

SUGARTOWN

I'm not sure you've seen the bracket.

ea cat

What appeared to happen was the wood shed!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas