• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Northside vs Bryant

Started by grizz, November 17, 2018, 09:46:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

grizz

November 17, 2018, 09:46:34 pm Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 09:48:05 pm by grizz
Last meeting was decided less than a minute before halftime.  Miserable, monsoon downpour.  Lightning like crazy.  Terrible night.

Northside couldn't handle two snaps in a row and handed Bryant some points and field position.

Since then, Bryant has been solid and steady and a great football team.  Northside has been up and down.  Looked really good lately, but went on a crazy turnover tear for three games earlier in the season.

I think this will be a really good matchup.  Latavion Scott and company are a supremely physical opponent, but Deuce and Jackson and Boo and Raytel and others are peaking at the right time.  Northside players also left Bryant last time feeling like they got screwed by the weather.  Northside will come in with a chip on its shoulder and win the ball game.  Mark it down.  You heard it here first.

PA Dad

Quote from: grizz on November 17, 2018, 09:46:34 pm
Last meeting was decided less than a minute before halftime.  Miserable, monsoon downpour.  Lightning like crazy.  Terrible night.

Northside couldn't handle two snaps in a row and handed Bryant some points and field position.

Since then, Bryant has been solid and steady and a great football team.  Northside has been up and down.  Looked really good lately, but went on a crazy turnover tear for three games earlier in the season.

I think this will be a really good matchup.  Latavion Scott and company are a supremely physical opponent, but Deuce and Jackson and Boo and Raytel and others are peaking at the right time.  Northside players also left Bryant last time feeling like they got screwed by the weather.  Northside will come in with a chip on its shoulder and win the ball game.  Mark it down.  You heard it here first.

Northside has a really good team.  When they beat GW I thought they would be a player this year.  But they faded.  They came back with a great win against Bentonville.

But, I don't think they match up well with Bryant.  Bryant wins this one.

grizz

Quote from: PA Dad on November 17, 2018, 09:54:53 pm
Northside has a really good team.  When they beat GW I thought they would be a player this year.  But they faded.  They came back with a great win against Bentonville.

But, I don't think they match up well with Bryant.  Bryant wins this one.
The come back started against a pretty good Southside team.

The first Bryant/NHS game was a 16-7 score after less than a half.  It was a good ballgame other than the weather.  I think we match up just fine.

Side note for PA Dad:  Why does Greenwood play a junk, burner game against a bad Oklahoma team when they could schedule a home and home with a quality in-state opponent like PA???

PA Dad

Quote from: grizz on November 17, 2018, 10:03:52 pm
The come back started against a pretty good Southside team.

The first Bryant/NHS game was a 16-7 score after less than a half.  It was a good ballgame other than the weather.  I think we match up just fine.

Side note for PA Dad:  Why does Greenwood play a junk, burner game against a bad Oklahoma team when they could schedule a home and home with a quality in-state opponent like PA???

I've read all the criticism of GW's non conference schedule.  I understand why they play Northside and Southside- great gate.  I don't know why they don't schedule another quality opponent.  But, it doesn't seem to hinder their success.  Their record shows that.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas