• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon @ Gurdon

Started by godgiven999, November 03, 2018, 09:52:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

godgiven999

What's the word on Clarendon? I see they have 3 wins all season but yet still in the playoffs  :o
They still have to be taken serious. What's their biggest threat?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: godgiven999 on November 03, 2018, 09:52:55 am
What's the word on Clarendon? I see they have 3 wins all season but yet still in the playoffs  :o
They still have to be taken serious. What's their biggest threat?

the biggest threat is they convince yall to play on the basketball court, other than that, its a run away.

Old Scrapper

There is no threat on the football field, as Pick said stay away from the hardwood.

Redzone

Go Devils roll big in this one.

who-knew

It's over before it starts. Take a picture of the scoreboard before the game starts bc that's as close as it's gonna be!!! Gordon wins big.

bdubyab60

Gurdon names their number. Yaba Daba will be along shortly to call Gurdon bottom feeders and by the time it's over tell them just wait til basketball season after Gurdon beats them by 60 in football.

Cause that 6 6 Malik, 10 no wait 12 no 15 conference titles will be the difference between 66 to 0 and 60-0

brown2010

brown2010

godgiven999

Pick_DA_EAGLES

whoknows

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 03, 2018, 09:54:14 am

the biggest threat is they convince yall to play on the basketball court, other than that, its a run away.
lol...now there's an idea  ;D

MomaLion

Clarendon will go into the game pumped up but lack of depth will rear it's ugly head.  We are working on rebuilding and have some really good athletes and have made playoffs the last 2 years(yes I know that most teams make the playoffs but for several years we hadn't even done that) so we are getting there.  Safe travels to everyone Friday  :)

da greatest bigbaby

MomaLion

Let's go Lions...and safe travel to all.

NEark tigers

MomaLion

Quote from: NEark tigers on November 09, 2018, 12:11:51 am
Won't happen....Gurdon by whatever they want
You just worry about England.

Hornet68

Sorry to say this against another 6-2a member but Gurdon takes this one easy. Just not enough kids or developed kids in Clarendon to keep this competitive. And as for England get ready for the hardwood boys because Earle is coming to town and they aren't happy.

Trojanbird

Heard that Clarendon wasn't going to have enough kids to play, too many QUIT to go play basketball!  Going to wait to the last minute to forfit.

Redzone

Quote from: Trojanbird on November 09, 2018, 09:10:55 am
Heard that Clarendon wasn't going to have enough kids to play, too many QUIT to go play basketball!  Going to wait to the last minute to forfit.

That's pretty messed up..

i40traveler

Quote from: Trojanbird on November 09, 2018, 09:10:55 am

I'm sorry and I may be old school about this, but kids that quit for the sake of quitting ( I know there are special circumstances) should be quitting athletics, not just what ever sport they are screwing over.

dawgpound

Basketball coach shouldn't allow them to join basketball if this is the case

Coach95

They shouldn't be able to do anything until at least this week is over. That's sorry to the other kids that want to play.

couch-coach06

Guys it's probably not true ..

godgiven999

The 6th Place team in conference should be able to move up into that seed

godgiven999

From my understanding it's just a rumor

MomaLion

Quote from: i40traveler on November 09, 2018, 09:16:40 am
I'm sorry and I may be old school about this, but kids that quit for the sake of quitting ( I know there are special circumstances) should be quitting athletics, not just what ever sport they are screwing over.
He was just trying to start some crap. Honestly it's a big deal for us to even get into playoffs. Those kids were looking forward to it. Some people are just butt holes.

MomaLion

Quote from: dawgpound on November 09, 2018, 09:40:34 am
Basketball coach shouldn't allow them to join basketball if this is the case
Would you people STOP feeding the trolls. We don't even have basketball tryouts until football is over.

MomaLion

It's absolutely NOT TRUE. Our football coach is our principal... do you really think he'd allow that to happen??? To my knowledge we haven't even had tryouts yet.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas