• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Started by 501Arkansas, February 24, 2018, 11:16:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CTEPirateFan

I would think that whoever is tweeting at the game got ahead of themselves. More than likely a 1stQ score right there.

CTEPirateFan

BOYS
Halftime
McGehee 19
Glen Rose 11

AT

Thanks CTE. Still not high scoring, but better than 11-2

CTEPirateFan

BOYS
End of 3rdQ
McGehee 39
Glen Rose 16

CTEPirateFan

BOYS
FINAL
McGehee 44
Glen Rose 30

RTF

Elkins Mountain View Girls

End Q1

Elkins 12
MV  10

RTF

ISU7

February 27, 2018, 08:04:00 pm #57 Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 12:25:09 am by ISU7
Quote from: RedWolf275 on February 27, 2018, 05:37:17 pm
another #1 seed goes down
Yup I said you better come to play and forget about that seed in front of your team name. Harding A seem to be everyone choice to advance to the 2nd rd but Lee Corso aka JC  said "Not so fast my friend" Nice win by Lee girls.Seem like  Fordyce girls always enter the state tourney as a 1 seed just to get bounced in the first round.😱

RTF

501Arkansas

End of the first q Osceola 19 Elkins 14

501Arkansas

501Arkansas

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: 501Arkansas on February 27, 2018, 09:08:55 pm
Halftime Osceola 33 Elkins 25

This is where coaching comes in and adjustments are made.

501Arkansas

501Arkansas

End of 3rd Osceola 44 Elkins 35

501Arkansas

AT

3A Boys Bracket After Day 1

Junction City
Winner of Jessieville/Manila

McGehee
Winner of Rivercrest/Charleston

----------------------------------------

Osceola
Winner of Drew Central/Tuckerman

Winner of Perryville/Valley Springs
Winner of Barton/Centerpoint

AT

3A Girls Bracket After Day 1

Harding Academy
Winner of Charleston/Hoxie

Lee
Winner of Riverside/Lamar

Mountain View
Winner of Fouke/Rose Bud

Winner of Two Rivers/Melbourne
Winner of Bald Knob/Junction City

501Arkansas

How you guys grade tonight's games or teams performance? Which team(s) surprise you guys today?

Fatbackhawgballz

ISU7

Ru96gg

Junction City is better than people realize. They lost to McGehee in overtime in their district tournament.  Some say refs gave the game to McGehee. Some say they didn't.   From where I sit Tuckerman should have been the number one seed instead of Harding Academy. Looks as though Tuckerman might have been looking ahead. Either way, from what I have seen, anyone is capable of winning this week.   It simply depends on who is ready to "gut" it out

501Arkansas

Quote from: Ru96gg on February 28, 2018, 01:19:35 am
Junction City is better than people realize. They lost to McGehee in overtime in their district tournament.  Some say refs gave the game to McGehee. Some say they didn't.   From where I sit Tuckerman should have been the number one seed instead of Harding Academy. Looks as though Tuckerman might have been looking ahead. Either way, from what I have seen, anyone is capable of winning this week.   It simply depends on who is ready to "gut" it out
+1

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Ru96gg on February 28, 2018, 01:19:35 am
Harding beat Tuckerman in the regional semifinals, which knocked Tuckerman down to the 3-seed. That's the way it works.

Plus, Tuckerman was unlikely to be looking ahead. they knew that HA would be their toughest competition in the regional. Harding played them within 5 at Tuckerman and took them to overtime in Searcy. Plus, it's very hard to beat a good team three times. It's far more likely that HA was looking ahead to a 2nd round meeting with Jessieville and did not take JC as seriously as they should have.

501Arkansas

Does anyone see a upset coming today? If so which game(s)?

bobcats

Quote from: CoolBreeze on February 28, 2018, 09:40:23 am
Harding beat Tuckerman in the regional semifinals, which knocked Tuckerman down to the 3-seed. That's the way it works.

Plus, Tuckerman was unlikely to be looking ahead. they knew that HA would be their toughest competition in the regional. Harding played them within 5 at Tuckerman and took them to overtime in Searcy. Plus, it's very hard to beat a good team three times. It's far more likely that HA was looking ahead to a 2nd round meeting with Jessieville and did not take JC as seriously as they should have.

So, is Manila not making the trip to play today?  You already have Jessieville moving on.  I can assure you that coaches in the state tournament are not looking down the road.  They are always worried about the game at hamd.

Missco

Jessieville  will not beat Manila.

CTEPirateFan

On the girls side I give Lamar the best shot at pulling an upset although any of today's girls games could go either way.

On the boys side, Manila should "upset" Jessieville.

NEABBALLFAN03

biglion1985

I sure hope y'all are right about Manila beating Jessieville.....you know for obvious reasons lol

501Arkansas

Perryville will play the winner of Barton/Centerpoint Friday at 5:30

501Arkansas

Perryville will play the winner of Barton/Centerpoint Friday at 8:30

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on February 28, 2018, 10:01:27 am
Does anyone see a upset coming today? If so which game(s)?
There will be a lot of upsets today im talking  fans of course especially after they wade through water to get inside the gym. 😱😂

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on February 28, 2018, 05:37:56 pm
There will be a lot of upsets today im talking  fans of course especially after they wade through water to get inside the gym. 😱😂
😂 Good luck colts

ISU7

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ISU7 on February 28, 2018, 05:37:56 pm
Just rained down here for the first time all day.

lostintheweeds

Manila over Jessieville, 40-35.
Hated to see that Burleson kid exit early. His game is a fun one to watch, and my son tells me he is a class act on the court.

501Arkansas

Who you guys got between Tuckerman vs DC?

Fatbackhawgballz

Head Lion

Quote from: lostintheweeds on February 28, 2018, 07:04:36 pm
Manila over Jessieville, 40-35.
Hated to see that Burleson kid exit early. His game is a fun one to watch, and my son tells me he is a class act on the court.
We did a great job on him yesterday, he had 10(3 was a last second heave that went in). He is a dang good player tho, they had a couple other nice hands as well.

501Arkansas

Tonight's game at 8:30 is

Manila vs Junction City

Tomorrow's games will be

Charleston vs Mcgehee at 2:30

Osceola vs Drew Central at 5:30

Perryville vs Winner Barton/Centerpoint 8:30

Who you guys got?

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on March 01, 2018, 04:10:21 pm
Tonight's game at 8:30 is

Manila vs Junction City

Tomorrow's games will be

Charleston vs Mcgehee at 2:30

Osceola vs Drew Central at 5:30

Perryville vs Winner Barton/Centerpoint 8:30

Who you guys got?
Manila, Mcgehee, Osceola, Perryville.

Jimbo Morphis

JC,McGehee,Drew Central, and Perryville

501Arkansas

Manila, Mcgehee, Osceola and Perryville. DC has to score more than 48 to beat Osceola.  Plain and simple

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: 501Arkansas on March 01, 2018, 07:39:45 pm
Manila, Mcgehee, Osceola and Perryville. DC has to score more than 48 to beat Osceola.  Plain and simple
These are my picks as well. Just fishing. McGehee will have to play good.

beach bum

Quote from: 501Arkansas on March 01, 2018, 07:39:45 pm

Naw.... the Drew Central defense is going to lock down the Seminoles.

NEABBALLFAN03

Quote from: beach bum on March 01, 2018, 07:58:38 pm

NEABBALLFAN03

Manila up 27-13 at the break!

501Arkansas

Quote from: beach bum on March 01, 2018, 07:58:38 pm
Aw okay

beach bum

Quote from: NEABBALLFAN03 on March 01, 2018, 09:05:06 pm

Honestly have no ties to that area whatsoever.... Only rooting for them cause they are terrible year after year in football. You Noles have had plenty of athletic success in your past so I got to root for those poor kids to win at something from Drew Central  ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas