• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

School Cops

Started by Legend, October 29, 2015, 12:14:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Legend

We have all heard about the cop in South Carolina that got fired over the way he handled a student. I just today seen a video of a hs student tackling a cop hitting him multiple times in the face taughting him and the cop just stands there and does nothing. Is this because he is afraid to lose his job or something else. My point is what happend in South Carolina has lead to teens fighting cops becauae they feel if the cop fights back then the cop will lose their job so they arent afraid of them anymore nor respect them. Where is the respect now days?

AirWarren

No respect. This behavior is taught at home.

Legend

Its only going to get worse!

AirWarren

Yup. No justice no peace.

Lions84

No backbone by your boss and you can't do your job.

Legend

I keep on seeing more and more teachers and school security getting beat up as kids laugh and post this videos online. I even seen one where the Parent was trying to defend her daughter and she got jumped by 4 girls. People are cowards when they come from behind and hit you and then brag like they did something.

Chief_Osceola™

That's the millennial attitude for you.  No respect, no common sense, no personal accountability.

Lions84

Where I work the Cop would have gotten a award.  Plus all those kids at my school would have got 3 days of TAP for filming with out premission and another 2 days for having cell phone misuse.

Legend

Not in todays world. Everyone trying to get on youtube and facebook

sevenof400

Quote from: Lions84 on November 12, 2015, 01:43:02 pm
Where I work the Cop would have gotten a award.  Plus all those kids at my school would have got 3 days of TAP for filming with out premission and another 2 days for having cell phone misuse.

Many schools are now encouraging the use of personal devices such as cell phones as a way to add to student access to technology.  What the schools aren't thinking about is how the students are using the devices during school in ways having nothing to do with the classroom instruction. 

This is a bad policy decision - a trap that schools should not fall in to.

Legend

Exp when school districts are spedning thousands of dollars on chromebooks and ipads for everyone to have. Its a great idea if they are usign them for school related purposes.

Lions84

We have a well laid out code of conduct , If you found to have filmed something without permission you can lose you Cell for the Semester or Rest of the Year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas