• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AAA BKB Schedule Book for 09

Started by neafbfan, November 11, 2008, 05:58:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

neafbfan

http://www.ahsaa.org/docs/bbsked08-web.pdf

Go back to listing the schedule by the individual schools.

When the AAA does go back to the simple way of listing the schedules, I will be the first to say job well done.

Until then, this is just butt-ugly bassackwards. >:(

red bone

November 11, 2008, 03:57:28 pm #1 Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 04:13:37 pm by red bone
They need to get the schools in the right conference before posting a bassackwards schedule like that. Beebe is no longer in the 5AEast

motivate

I agree this was a very bad job this year. Most of the schools do not have a completed schedule in the book.  ???

Rulesman

Quote from: motivate on November 11, 2008, 10:55:06 pm
I agree this was a very bad job this year. Most of the schools do not have a completed schedule in the book.  ???
Agree. Hard to read; impossible to follow. But in their defense, if a school doesn't provide a schedule by the printing deadline, the book will be incomplete.

red bone

Mute point, they should at least know what conference the schools are in without having their schedule. It's not that hard to find conference listings.

topone

I agree... the AAA needs to have an office staff that puts a little more into it..this book is not good work.

Quote from: neafbfan on November 11, 2008, 05:58:03 am

http://www.ahsaa.org/docs/bbsked08-web.pdf

Go back to listing the schedule by the individual schools.

When the AAA does go back to the simple way of listing the schedules, I will be the first to say job well done.

Until then, this is just butt-ugly bassackwards. >:(

HorseFeathers

last years conferences...2 years ago on coach updates for at least one school(Hector)...But the schedule appears to be right...rather sad are one state sports association can't at least make a half-rear attempt to support their sports beyond getting the money frmo then...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

March 16, 2009, 10:32:47 pm #7 Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 10:35:45 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: red bone on November 12, 2008, 12:26:45 pm<br />Mute point, they should at least know what conference the schools are in without having their schedule. It's not that hard to find conference listings.<br />
they cant even get the schools in the same class on there on schedule, example- they have hughes listed in the 3-3a at top then down in schd. they have them playing a 6-2a conf. season(which is the conf. they were in this season). looks like  my 6 yr. old did it for them. o wait i think he even would get that right! ;D ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas