• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sweet Teas is no more at Guy Perkins

Started by NEABallftw, April 18, 2019, 09:15:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NEABallftw

As I've heard it Coach Damon Teas has flown the coop up in Hutchcraft Land. I wonder if the pressure of being the first successor was just too much or Hutch himself willed him out of there by not allowing Teas to use his rent houses. Coach Guiden will be coaching all 4 teams for the foreseeable future. Not surprised by GP's move on this one. Guiden and his wife both played for Hutch and Keenan is as cocky as any Hutchcraft player. Can he return Guy to their former glory or will this be a failed attempt at recreating the past.

SackAttack

Quote from: JagHog on April 18, 2019, 09:15:07 am
As I've heard it Coach Damon Teas has flown the coop up in Hutchcraft Land. I wonder if the pressure of being the first successor was just too much or Hutch himself willed him out of there by not allowing Teas to use his rent houses. Coach Guiden will be coaching all 4 teams for the foreseeable future. Not surprised by GP's move on this one. Guiden and his wife both played for Hutch and Keenan is as cocky as any Hutchcraft player. Can he return Guy to their former glory or will this be a failed attempt at recreating the past.
Is Keenan the guy that coached girls this past year?? If so Sack thought he seemed like a good guy on the sideline as Sack sees all things seeable!! Sack said early on they shoulda hired that Coach Damon guy that applied but they didn't! Sack didn't see any cockiness or cockadoodleness from Coach Keenan but saw plenty from others in the conference! You want to see cockiness just wait till Sacks Eagles get everything squared away with these newcomers and of course there's WV with their ethics what ethics attitudes and modus operandi! Sack things Keenan will do fine if they'll hire Kel to be his asst!! Eagles Fly baby!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas