• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Coaches in the Area

Started by SackAttack, March 26, 2019, 02:10:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SackAttack

Sacks sources tell him Concord Pierats hires a new coach for girls recently!! Sack wouldn't say it if it weren't true like so many others that claim to have sources but deal in hyperbole, baloney, hooey, and stuff that just plain smells bad but Sacks doesn't if you know what I mean! Homerun hire Sack thinks because Sack knows!! High Seed coaching family pedigree and all round First Round bye hire! Welcome to the areala Cary- Dont Confuse Me With My Daddy Bill Brother Brian or SisterAngie— Cossey!! Sack sends a personal invitation to stop by the Sonic here at GF for a meat slinging demonstration and to pick up a hard copy of Bosses E Book! Plus free of charge a pictorial copy of Backboard Shattered version I f the greatest finishing moves of all time!! Backboard is a great finisher of moves if you know what I mean! Rear Naked Poke Chapter 1 is a special move all in its own!! Add in combo moves and no opponent can stand spit stoop or walk upright for days! Kinda like a cowboy after an all night hoot n nanny at Pee Dee Creek if you know what I mean!! Extensive credentials and a 1-2 and a 1-2-3!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas