• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England at Conway Christian

Started by Countryboy5, October 01, 2016, 09:17:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Countryboy5

mtindian42

Hornet4ever

England 63-0.

They score 63 every week.

BigLion10

Redcoat

Enjoy the ride England probably not ever get another season like this

Lionbro20

Redcoat

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Redcoat on October 01, 2016, 12:40:55 pm
Your reply why?

If you don't understand normal English, I believe he is trying to relay a message to you stating you are wrong, or your statement is incorrect.

Here, I'll add a definition for you, to further explain.

wrong

adjective
1. not correct or true.

Countryboy5

Quote from: Redcoat on October 01, 2016, 12:20:35 pm
Well we got talent that will be back next year and we got some real good players moving up things looking good for us

Lionbro20

Wildcatalumni21

bigworm

Quote from: Redcoat on October 01, 2016, 12:20:35 pm

As a matter of fact the younger groups are more talented than the older group in my opinion.

Ventman

The well oiled machine called Enland rolls again!

Donnie Jamon

This game might be closer than some think. CC plays diff at home like most teams do

BigDoginBlue

England rolls 48-17 Eagles drop 2 straight in conference

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BigDoginBlue on October 01, 2016, 03:04:06 pm
England rolls 48-17 Eagles drop 2 straight in conference

The last part of your post, really isn't a surprise at all.

jsky14

Countryboy5

October 01, 2016, 03:28:55 pm #17 Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 04:29:03 pm by Countryboy5
They won't be able to stop England offense and we know how good that D is it won't be pretty

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Countryboy5 on October 01, 2016, 03:28:55 pm
They want be able to stop England offense and we know how good that D is it want be pretty

It *wont be pretty. Stop putting an A in won't. It's not want. For some reason that drove me crazy, I'm sorry I usually try not to be the grammar police.

Countryboy5

October 01, 2016, 04:13:02 pm #19 Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 04:29:50 pm by Countryboy5
Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 01, 2016, 03:54:08 pm
It *wont be pretty. Stop putting an A in won't. It's not want. For some reason that drove me crazy, I'm sorry I usually try not to be the grammar police.
Sound like I upset you im sorry It is won't don't give me a bad grade in your class ;D

bigpound98

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 01, 2016, 12:43:35 pm
If you don't understand normal English, I believe he is trying to relay a message to you stating you are wrong, or your statement is incorrect.

Here, I'll add a definition for you, to further explain.

wrong

adjective
1. not correct or true.
lol +100

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Countryboy5 on October 01, 2016, 04:13:02 pm
Sound like I upset you im sorry It is won't don't give me a bad grade in your class ;D

No worries, that was just driving me crazy.

big E

October 01, 2016, 06:13:29 pm #22 Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 07:37:23 pm by big E
Lions will have no  problem getting up for this game they can't stand conway christian. Lions 56-12.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: big E on October 01, 2016, 06:13:29 pm
Lions will have know problem getting up for this game they can't stand conway christian. Lions 56-12.

Grammar police come right a ticket here two!

RiverEagle079

Quote from: big E on October 01, 2016, 06:13:29 pm
Lions will have know problem getting up for this game they can't stand conway christian. Lions 56-12.
no*
violation of code #22168351-78-125 "Using the word know instead of no."
Correct :  know-be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information; possess knowledge or information about.  Example: I know the answer
No-quantifier; used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns for indicating a complete or almost complete lack or zero quantity of or a negative
Example: Lions will have no problem getting up for this game.
Fine for violation 1 Craig's BBQ sandwich mild with slaw and what ever HF would like for pointing out your flaws.
(The Lions will have no problem getting up for this game. They can't stand Conway Christian. I will take the Lions 56-12.)
Violation number 12495-174-3: not separating two independent clauses. Rule explanation: A run-on is a sentence in which two or more independent clauses (i.e. complete sentences) are joined without an appropriate punctuation or conjunction. For example: See above
Punishment same as above to run concurrent with first violation  ;D

big E

Bite me my phone has a mind of its own. It changes words and I don't fight it any more.

RiverEagle079

RiverEagle079

ok! ok! I'm done this time I swear.

big E

Fixed it after 3 tries it let me change it. Grammar nerds . See what had happened wuz de keypad own my phone had  been all messid up and stuff like that. Quote from the greatest big baby

big E

Don't you have a convict to abuse lol.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: big E on October 01, 2016, 07:40:48 pm
Fixed it after 3 tries it let me change it. Grammar nerds . See what had happened wuz de keypad own my phone had  been all messid up and stuff like that. Quote from the greatest big baby

Still better grammar then Da Greatest Big Cry Baby or whatever that kid's retarded name is.

RiverEagle079

lionfan59

CC shows up 1st QT then quickly fades like the rest. Our defense is the exclamation point on our victories

bigworm

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on October 01, 2016, 02:59:11 pm
This game might be closer than some think. CC plays diff at home like most teams do

I agree. CC made a ton of mistakes against hector. I don't expect to see those mistakes this week. They are well coached and will get it cleaned up.

big E

According to the Hootens guy Mr Grooms on the score board show Friday night Conway Christians O-line is not it's strong point. If that is the case England's D-line will have a field day.

Bigditchlion

England's defense has been strong in every game thus far. 5 int's against bigelow. Had a interception if not multiple int's in every game.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: big E on October 02, 2016, 06:44:57 am
According to the Hootens guy Mr Grooms on the score board show Friday night Conway Christians O-line is not it's strong point. If that is the case England's D-line will have a field day.

Their oline is small....one drive in particular late in the game Hector had 3 sacks...kinda sealed the deal for the One man Wildcats

Countryboy5

If Conway Christian can put up 40 on that England D it will be a fight they can win it if they hold England to 35

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Countryboy5 on October 02, 2016, 09:02:44 am
If Conway Christian can put up 40 on that England D it will be a fight they can win it if they hold England to 35

Well...genrally if you score 40 and hold the opponent to 35 you will indeed win...

bigworm

Quote from: Countryboy5 on October 02, 2016, 09:02:44 am

In the words of ole shaggy doo....."wait a minute....You may be on to something!!!"

Countryboy5

October 02, 2016, 09:30:51 am #40 Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 09:49:14 am by Countryboy5
Well I know that im saying they say it will be closer than some think they will have to put up 40 to make it a fight  but if they stop England a few times they can win it if they can put up 40 but that England D is to good for that

FNLsupporter

October 02, 2016, 09:49:17 am #41 Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 10:04:16 am by FNLsupporter
Quote from: RiverEagle079 on October 01, 2016, 07:36:15 pm
it's*
Incorrect!  Its is the correct usage in his previous sentence. It's would imply it is or it has.  In his sentence, he states that his phone has a mind of its own, which is proper grammar.

BrianfromCarlisle

big E

Who cares this ain't English class this is a football forum. Goodness y'all sound like my wife.

BigLion10

Back to the topic lions invade Conway Friday and leave happy

FNLsupporter

Quote from: big E on October 02, 2016, 04:10:21 pm
Who cares this ain't English class this is a football forum. Goodness y'all sound like my wife.
I agree Big E, I should have kept to myself.  I just thought it was a bit absurd to be correcting people over grammar when they were wrong themselves.  There's no need to conduct an English class on a football forum!

big E

This might be the one game Farmer doesnt pull the dogs off.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: FNLsupporter on October 02, 2016, 04:55:21 pm
I agree Big E, I should have kept to myself.  I just thought it was a bit absurd to be correcting people over grammar when they were wrong themselves.  There's no need to conduct an English class on a football forum!

When you start correcting English, it means you really had nothing to add to the conversation in the first place...at least that's my opinion

Bigditchlion

Playoff teams may finally see some of his playbook. England defense will take it personal after their last visit in the monsoon game there. Ball hawking, hard hitting and fast is what everyone will witness. This game has been circled!! They will come to prove a point in this one!!!

Old Scrapper

Another England blowout! Especially if there is a revenge factor in play.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas