• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hornet4ever's Week 5 Top Ten

Started by Hornet4ever, September 30, 2016, 11:32:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornet4ever

September 30, 2016, 11:32:06 pm Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 11:39:14 pm by Hornet4ever
1. England --- Lions destroy yet another opponent. Bigelow got pounced 63-0 tonight, England on a one way track to WMS waiting for a challenge. Big showdown with 5-2A contender Hector week 8....

2. Hector --- Hector moved 5-2A foe Conway Christian out of the way tonight and handed them their first loss. Hector better be prepared for 2A favorite England in a few weeks.

3. Danville --- Danville with another easy game next week after destroying West Side tonight. 4-2A conference championship likely settled with a showdown with Hackett week 7.

4. Mt. Ida. --- Mt. Ida still winning after beating the Murf's this week. Mt. Ida looks to go into the playoffs undefeated and the 7-2A champs.

5. Des Arc --- Des Arc handed Augusta a loss tonight, Des Arc looks to be the sole power in 6-2A, Palestine Wheatley looks to be the one to test that theory in the coming weeks.

6. Hampton - Hampton still unbeaten after an emotional win this week over CHG. Monta Thomas running the offense as he wishes, very athletic and sound team.

7. Camden Harmony Grove --- Camden Harmony Grove proves they can hang with some of the best in 2A. CHG lost a close one to Hampton this week.

8. Hackett --- Hackett 6-0 with one more tune up game before the big show down with Danville week 7. The Hornets are 6-0 for the first time since 2012, and seem to improve weekly.

9. Conway Christian --- Conway Christian gets their first loss handed to them this week by Hector. Conway Christian looks to finish 3rd in a powerful 5-2A.

10. Parkers Chapel --- Parkers Chapel still on track this week. Parkers Chapel looks to be the most improved team since last year.

*Honorable mentions*

Palestine Wheatley
EPC
Foreman
Cross County
Bearden
Earle

bigworm

Earle may not appreciate this top 10.

mtindian42

Quote from: bigworm on September 30, 2016, 11:36:48 pm
😂😂😂 he has it right! Trust me!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: bigworm on September 30, 2016, 11:36:48 pm

Earle needs to be in the honorable.... I completely forgot. I always leave teams out on accident in that area.

mtindian42

danville to me is the 2nd best team in 2a. But hector should be in 2nd place. Danville at least on film will blow your mind! They have no weakness that I can see. They should go far... If not all the way. Of course england will have a say so in all this...

Dragonsvoice

Dragonsvoice

according to hotns we were 29 and arrows 14. so should we jump to 15 I bet they wont moves us to 25 this week!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Dragonsvoice on September 30, 2016, 11:58:38 pm
according to hotns we were 29 and arrows 14. so should we jump to 15 I bet they wont moves us to 25 this week!

Burg and Hackett wont move much. Don't get your hopes up.

Wildcatalumni21

Rison beat Strong so will prolly jump back to #2 and us back to #3 lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas