• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rison

Started by softball80, September 29, 2016, 10:16:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

softball80

Will the 'Cats make it to the playoffs, or will their season be over right after they play Woodlawn..?

Jag-Class07

That's a toss up . I figured they would have been pretty salty this year after what I seen in the championship game last year with what they had returning .

bigworm

I sure hope not. I'm praying for a 5 seed.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on September 29, 2016, 10:24:13 pm
That's a toss up . I figured they would have been pretty salty this year after what I seen in the championship game last year with what they had returning .

Rison graduated a lot, just like McCrory.

Lumberjackfan1978

Rison is struggling, but I think they will make the playoffs

3M

I'm hearing they have several starters out due to discipline issues. That will hurt a young team.

Hornet4ever

I figure Rison will be back in the mix in the next couple of years. Just like most 2A schools, rebuilding years come and pass. It's never fun, but its a common reality for some schools. Besides JC. But, thats another thread.

WonderWartHawg

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 30, 2016, 06:17:45 am
I figure Rison will be back in the mix in the next couple of years. Just like most 2A schools, rebuilding years come and pass. It's never fun, but its a common reality for some schools. Besides JC. But, thats another thread.

Numbers are good at Rison. They had 38 on the roster for the Fordyce game.
Like it's been said, they graduated a bunch of seniors from last year and the roster is just young (but there's a lot of them.)
They'll get on track.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas