• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3-2A Picks: WEEK 5

Started by NEark tigers, September 29, 2016, 09:16:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NEark tigers

LAST WEEK: 2-1

OVERALL: 14-9

Winners in bold print..

Midland at East Poinsett County (-42).... Even though EPC will be missing players for this game due to last week's fracas against MT, but it will not affect them at all.

Salem (-1) at Rector......May the best team win.

Cross County (-7) at Clarendon......This might be the most competitive game of the week. Clarendon is a more improved team, but CC will win it for the 3.

Earle  (-26) at Marked Tree.....This was supposed to be the best game of the week, but after last week's WWE Raw event at Marked Tree in which the Indians lost the fight and game. Earle returned to the winning column after beating Salem with QB Gerry Bohannon and WR Don Johnson connected on two pitch-and-catch TD's. Should the Bulldogs take care of business before 8:15, I might catch the West Memphis Homecoming game....

bdubyab60

Bohannon should have a huge game. I don't think we are beating anyone by 42. Salem should roll rector, even though I think you are just being sarcastic with that -1 lol.

NEark tigers

Quote from: bdubyab60 on September 29, 2016, 11:26:06 am
Bohannon should have a huge game. I don't think we are beating anyone by 42. Salem should roll rector, even though I think you are just being sarcastic with that -1 lol.
Yeah, being funny....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas