• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Favorite Part of FF

Started by young_gun, September 28, 2016, 09:15:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

young_gun

I love everything about sports and I love having a place to talk about them. I like that we can all get on here and speak our mind and sometimes we may go to far but most of us we mean no harm and are quick to apologize. However even with all of this my favorite part of Fearless Friday is that no matter what town or what school you are from when tough times hit we put all that aside and pray for each other and help each other in times in need.

Ventman

Nice post, I hate it when bad things happen. One of my favorite things about this board is just what you stated. In trying times people are very quick to respond with prayers. There are a lot of great people left in this wicked world. This board proves that.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I agree too. Life is too short to take the "rubbing" and trash talking on here to seriously. When most people on here are just doing it to pass some time and support their teams. But in the long run, we are all the Lord's children and hopefully all of us have the same final destination in mind. Making it the heaven is the one "touchdown" i hope we all make.

WPWells

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas