• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers for Hampton

Started by Dr. Defense, September 27, 2016, 05:42:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Defense

Not sure which one but one of Hamptons coaches passed away this afternoon....please pray for the family, fellow coaches, and players as they mourn this loss

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 27, 2016, 05:42:12 pm
Not sure which one but one of Hamptons coaches passed away this afternoon....please pray for the family, fellow coaches, and players as they mourn this loss

Do what?

Prayers from me.

Ventman

LJ06

Prayers for the family. Sad news to hear today  :'(

HG Hornet

Very sad.  This should put us all in the proper perspective.  The game is a trivial thing compared to a man's life and loved ones.  I remember losing friend and longtime CHG Coach Clyde O'Dell one Friday afternoon after school.  Devastated the entire school and community.

Prayers for our rivals. 

sickwillie

September 27, 2016, 06:42:08 pm #5 Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 06:52:21 pm by sickwillie
I say this for the whole town of Hampton. Thank you. Thank you for the prayers, the thoughts, and the kind words. We appreciate it.

mtindian42

Monsta

What Happened? Do we know a cause yet? If that's not too much to ask/ personal?

Monsta

From What I Just Found Out it Was Coach Mac

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Monsta on September 27, 2016, 07:03:34 pm
What Happened? Do we know a cause yet? If that's not too much to ask/ personal?

I have heard some things but I will let the Hampton posters say when they are ready it's too personal for me to put it out

AirWarren

Coach mac, also know as Jorre and Kool Kat by my daughter, passed away this evening. He was my brother in law. You could not meet a better guy than him. Please keep my baby sis in your prayers. As well as our family and his. 

I'm going to miss you brother.

Monsta

Quote from: Dr. Defense on September 27, 2016, 07:13:32 pm
I have heard some things but I will let the Hampton posters say when they are ready it's too personal for me to put it out
Much Respect and Praying

bigworm

dawgpound

Quote from: AirWarren on September 27, 2016, 07:19:17 pm
Coach mac, also know as Jorre and Kool Kat by my daughter, passed away this evening. He was my brother in law. You could not meet a better guy than him. Please keep my baby sis in your prayers. As well as our family and his. 

sorry man he was a good coach and a awesome person to be around his boys will miss him greatly

sickwillie

Praying for all of you AW

#1wildcatfan

Code3Cat

Im in total disbelief.  We went to college together, just talked to him recently.  Prayers from Dumas.

bulldawg2016

sorry bro!!! I cant believe this!! please keep the family, coaches, players, and our community in yalls prayers these are going to be tuff days ahead!!

Proud Buckaroo

I'm sorry for your loss, AW. You and your family are in our prayers.

ea cat

Prayers for the family and team.

HorseFeathers

Dayton Kitchens

bobthebuilder

Prayers for your family AirWarren...this young man, in his short time here has made a huge impression...on the field, not only for my son, but countless other kids...off the field for me...I was so impressed by his ability to coach hard during practice,  and then give an awesome speech concerning not only football, but life lessons when practice was over...hard evening for a lot of people.  He will be missed

Hgalum50

Prayers from the Harmony Grove community! See ya friday night! RIP

monster_island

Dogg

Prayers from the Earle Bulldogs

Dr. Defense

Didn't realize who he was.....I didn't know him personally but he was highly respected AW prayers for you and your family and the town of Hampton

bulldoghistorian

So sorry!!! Prayers from Star City!!!

beaverfan007

Horse Shoe

Lumberjackfan1978

praying for you and your family AW

Wildcatalumni21

May God bless you, your family, and the Hampton community during your time of grief!! So sorry for y'alls loss and prayers from Hector!!

Jack1990

Prayers for this team, community, and family.

Big Cat Daddy

bleudog

September 27, 2016, 10:14:29 pm #34 Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 09:11:15 am by bleudog

Most gracious Heavenly Father, please provide comfort and strength to those left among us who mourn the earthly loss of those now with you. Amen.

snoopy22

September 27, 2016, 10:16:54 pm #35 Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 07:48:45 am by snoopy22
Prayers from Prescott.

Delta_Bravo

What a sad day in Hampton. Coach McMahan was a great coach. He had just taken my son and the rest of the o-line to his grandfather's house to feed them steaks and to the UAM game last Saturday.
He collapsed at practice and they never got him back. I'm heartbroken that these young men had to witness this. Even more when I think of his family. Thanks for all the prayers from all over the state.

Brian G

Hornet4ever

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand" (Isaiah 41:10)

I know times such as these can be difficult. I did not know this coach, but it seems as if he was loved and cared for. Praying for peace, and sending prayers for the families, players, and other coaches.

Billie Blue

dragondad

Prayers of peace and healing from Junction City.

Rida4Life

Prayers for comfort and peace for the Hampton Football family, His family, and the entire Hampton community.
Something like this puts rivalries aside and puts life into perspective.

Cardinalboi07

Prayers from Camden! May God bless Mac's family, the team and the entire city of Hampton. God has healing power. He has healed before and he will heal again. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.

Jimbo Morphis

AW you have my prayers from Mcgehee. This young man went way too soon. Praying for everyone involved.

Eslim03

tacklethis...

Prayers for everyone involved...

bleudog

dawgpound

Coach Mac in his short time here at Hampton had a huge impact on these players, and on coach Ables.  they worked very good together coach Mac understood coach Ables and what he was trying to do here. he will be missed by players students and fans.  Just Saturday him and his lineman went to eat and watch UAM play,  that is where he played college football,  and just yesterday they watched Greater as a team, but more importantly he had given his life to the lord Love you  coach

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on September 28, 2016, 09:15:56 am
Coach Mac in his short time here at Hampton had a huge impact on these players, and on coach Ables.  they worked very good together coach Mac understood coach Ables and what he was trying to do here. he will be missed by players students and fans.  Just Saturday him and his lineman went to eat and watch UAM play,  that is where he played college football,  and just yesterday they watched Greater as a team, but more importantly he had given his life to the lord Love you  coach

Giving himself to the Lord is a great thing. Glad to hear he had done that.

riccoar

Prayers.  This family lost another son tragically back in 1998.  Heartbreaking for sure.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas