• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BDUB'S 2A-3 WITH AN ADDER PICK'S

Started by bdubyab60, September 27, 2016, 04:21:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bdubyab60

So I haven't done my picks much this year but Im in a mood so let do some.

CROSS COUNTY @ CLARENDON  or wherever its at.

T-Birds turned the Mustangs of Midland in to glue and dog food last week 44-0. The Lions dropped what looks like a tough game to Brinkley 38-29 proving once again that Tigers are the prettier large cat. T-Birds haven't played the toughest of schedules starting out but they have won their games. Clarendon let one get away from them by letting MT off the hook. Ive seen MT and Im assuming about CC. Ill go with the Thunder Chicks at home or on the road don't matter.

CROSS COUNTY 38 CLARENDON 26

EARLE @ MARKED TREE

Bulldogs struggled early against Salem but took over in the 3rd to close out Salem 28-14. Indians put up a good fight (lol) not really against EPC before losing 36-16. Might be a lot of fight puns from here on out, who knows. Ive never seen the sense in punching someone in a helmet. Anyway. Earle was gonna win this game regardless if MT had the ejected players or not. Now if they don't have this thing knocked out by halftime consider me unimpressed. You have and SEC caliber athlete leading your team and athletes all over the field. Quit struggling and get to work Bulldogs. For MT to have a chance they will need a 47 minute 59 second drive that ends in a FG or TD. Bulldogs BIG.

EARLE 54 MT 0

RECTOR @ SALEM
Rector got dismantled by Piggot 63-0 and Salem who seems to be a little better than some thought hung with Earle for a half, but fell 28-14. Greyhounds are going to run away with this one early and often.

SALEM 56 RECTOR 6

MIDLAND @ EPC

Midland got ground up by CC 44-0. While my Warriors punched, slammed, drop kicked, tombstoned, power bombed, diamond cut and Stone Cold Stunned MT in to submission. Its bad to lose the game but to lose twice in one game is another level. Between the junior high and the senior high EPC has outscored MT 80-16 and just wait until BBall season. Man Im excited. Even with some players out we should be just fine in this one but who knows. But you know who im riding with.

EPC with the RKO 42 MIDLAND 12

GAME OF THE WEEK SINCE ALL OF OURS SUCK

CONWAY CHRISTIAN @ HECTOR

Hector has been dong pretty good, beat CMS 53-20. Conway Christian has been getting after it as well crushing Poyen 42-0 last week. Things get real this week. Possibly the conference title on the line here. Hector has the stud back there at QB and CC chunks it al over as well. I think they do anyways. This should be a barn burner. Ill take the homefield and the Heisman winner in this one.

HECTOR!!!! HECTOR!!!! HECTOR!!! 38 CONWAY CHRISTIAN 34

Yep that will do. EPC rules Marked Tree

switch hitting tackle

September 28, 2016, 12:35:48 am #1 Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 12:42:02 am by switch hitting tackle
;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas