• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearden is on the road to success

Started by Backwoods Bart, September 26, 2016, 11:51:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Backwoods Bart

With a tough opening schedule, some thought that Bearden could be 0-4 at this point, but the young, scrappy team would have none of that, sitting nicely with a couple of respecting wins so far.
This team looks to build this year, and should be a dominate team next year with some of the current undefeated Bear's Jr. high athletes joining next spring to compliment what will be a Sr. loaded class....What say you? 

Hornet4ever

Showing some good improvement sounds like

dawgpound

Delta_Bravo

How many Bearden folks will be in Harmony Grove this week? 

#72 Bearden Bear

I've eaten my words here lately by saying Bearden will win 1 or 2 games. Now I hope they finish at least 3rd, so I don't have to drive to Hector or England first round. Hector is nice but I just don't feel like riding up there twice in one year. Bearden still needs to work on the run defense a little cause the real running backs are fixing to come up on the schedule. As far as the HG/Hampton game, should be quite a few Bears there.

WPWells

Ya know, this thread title has officially killed the horse

Devilcat54

72 Hector hope's y'all finish better too. It's hard to beat any team twice in one season. Don't care who you are..Congrats on beating rison .

Jag-Class07

about time the tradition picked back up.

Backwoods Bart

What just happened here? The 3 seed PC offensive fire was smothered by a stingy Bearden defense and although I don't have the numbers, the Bears offense torched PC in the first half. The final score does not accurately describe the finish, as the mercy rule kicked in early in the second half, and Bearden's 2nd team played just about all of the 4th qtr. 

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 08, 2016, 04:27:03 am
What just happened here? The 3 seed PC offensive fire was smothered by a stingy Bearden defense and although I don't have the numbers, the Bears offense torched PC in the first half. The final score does not accurately describe the finish, as the mercy rule kicked in early in the second half, and Bearden's 2nd team played just about all of the 4th qtr.

It was a good win, keep it up. Two tough weeks ahead, Bearden can really prove themselves next week and the week there after... Hampton and CHG will be good games!

Bearden_Bear72

Bearden has had talent all year, but I think that the pieces are just fitting together for them finally and they realized potential.  I think we will be a 3rd seed in playoffs.  A team no one wants to play in playoff times

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas