• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HAZEN@BRINKLEY

Started by Old Scrapper, September 26, 2016, 11:09:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Scrapper

Hazen will play hard but fall short, Hornets drop to 0-5
Brinkley should win their Homecoming by at least 8 pts.

big E

littleman

Just to be different, I will go with the Scrapper Hornets by 6.

Lions84

Tigers are plenty salty I expect them to crush the Hornets.

big E

Brinkleys offence is a run at you dive counter option offence this could help the Hornets. Can't let the Tigers get to the corner if they do they are gone.

big E

da greatest bigbaby

Soo buck finally get a win ova hazen lol wow been a minute tigers

Jag-Class07

Trojanbird

jbtiger73

Still alive and well big e. Just  work and kids as usual.  But very amused by the guy from clarendon.  Super funny trying to decode what the heck he's saying.

big E

Good was worried that something had happened.

da greatest bigbaby

I was wondering if buck had any 1 rep'n n fball by da numba's on yaw post noo 1 lol  but dude an im assuming he is  pw their undefeated pic that lol  butt still jus a few spots ahead of da other 2a-6 teams Carlisle an buck jus 1 spot up on da lions n da ranking da lions were like 25  lol wow an i hope u guys weren't waiting on hoops u noo we owe yaw 1 from las season wanna b co-champs plzz earn it beat marvell down their lol well da gud thing is its u guys hc n buck yaw should win big clarendon  host da cross co thunderbirds bout da same as mtree yeah they got a whipping cum'n they jus dont kno it sum 1 said they gonna push yaw around push who air lol 2 much speed elusive an they couldn't even hang wit epc eitha  Augusta should've whip'd  epc lol

jbtiger73

I think i got about 20% of that bro. And I know Ebonics fluently. Lol

mtindian42

😮 in my best Chris carter voice. Com on man.....

Jag-Class07

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 29, 2016, 03:08:43 pm
I was wondering if buck had any 1 rep'n n fball by da numba's on yaw post noo 1 lol  but dude an im assuming he is  pw their undefeated pic that lol  butt still jus a few spots ahead of da other 2a-6 teams Carlisle an buck jus 1 spot up on da lions n da ranking da lions were like 25  lol wow an i hope u guys weren't waiting on hoops u noo we owe yaw 1 from las season wanna b co-champs plzz earn it beat marvell down their lol well da gud thing is its u guys hc n buck yaw should win big clarendon  host da cross co thunderbirds bout da same as mtree yeah they got a whipping cum'n they jus dont kno it sum 1 said they gonna push yaw around push who air lol 2 much speed elusive an they couldn't even hang wit epc eitha  Augusta should've whip'd  epc lol

only person alive that could crash a Rosetta Stone program ;D ;D ;D ;D

big E

Yeah he smokes waaaaaaayyyyyyyy to much weed.

Ventman

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on September 29, 2016, 08:43:43 pm
Man that's the truth!

big E

I read his post and da buck and da lions and da Des Arc eat pizza or thunderbird or maybe they drink thunderbird and they can beat marvell. And buck is repn they pic whatever that means. JB I can't understand any of this nobody actually talks like this do they? This guy will be a legend.

Jag-Class07

Quote from: big E on September 29, 2016, 09:41:47 pm
I read his post and da buck and da lions and da Des Arc eat pizza or thunderbird or maybe they drink thunderbird and they can beat marvell. And buck is repn they pic whatever that means. JB I can't understand any of this nobody actually talks like this do they? This guy will be a legend.

I asked a guy that just got out of the pin to translate for me and well I cant say what he said on here

Old Scrapper

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 29, 2016, 03:08:43 pm
+1 you go dawg!

RiverEagle079

Look at hazen putting work in today bout time yall showed up

Jag-Class07

i picked them pull an upset hopefully they keep it up

RiverEagle079

almost gave it away good job fellas

Old Scrapper

MomaLion

Hornet4ever

Congrats Hazen, dang it Brinkley. Messing my picks up...

Jag-Class07

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 30, 2016, 11:17:47 pm
Congrats Hazen, dang it Brinkley. Messing my picks up...

lol I said last week if Hazen could get the fumbling under control they could make a good run the rest of the year .
congrats hornets

big E

curtain caller

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on September 29, 2016, 08:43:43 pm

:o wow just wow, this is great!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas