• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ADG Rankings 9/25

Started by BigLion10, September 25, 2016, 12:24:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

ADG top 6
1. England
2. Mt Ida
3. Hector
4. Danville
5. DA
6. Hampton

mtindian42

They have it right... Right on the money!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

dawgpound

Countryboy5

tacklethis...

September 25, 2016, 02:04:12 pm #5 Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 02:06:13 pm by tacklethis...
Where's Rison?? They should have moved up!

If Mt Ida is really #2 any body can win this thing. I think they are top 6 but not 2...

monster_island

Mt. Ida may be too high. They look a little shaky at times.

I still believe that Conway Christian should be in there.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on September 25, 2016, 01:35:06 pm
naw swap Hampton and England

Keep winning and you may get that. But I was being serious.

bigworm

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 25, 2016, 02:42:44 pm
Keep winning and you may get that. But I was being serious.

Win streak ends for them this Friday night.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: monster_island on September 25, 2016, 02:11:35 pm

We will know more about CC after they play Hector..

shah_guido_g

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 25, 2016, 05:32:31 pm
We will know more about CC after they play Hector..

And, I believe, England the week after.

tacklethis...

Quote from: monster_island on September 25, 2016, 02:11:35 pm

I agree also that CC should be there. But that will work itself out. I think CHG should be considered as well. As for Des Arc, I'm not sure about them yet with the stuggle with a Carlisle team that lost to Augusta. They will be fine and win the 6 and win some playoff games. Truth is, this thing is wide open!

BrianfromCarlisle

Then you don't know too much about Carlisle and Des Arc playing each other.  Historically tough game regardless. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

September 25, 2016, 07:24:48 pm #13 Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 07:26:32 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: tacklethis... on September 25, 2016, 06:19:48 pm
I agree also that CC should be there. But that will work itself out. I think CHG should be considered as well. As for Des Arc, I'm not sure about them yet with the stuggle with a Carlisle team that lost to Augusta. They will be fine and win the 6 and win some playoff games. Truth is, this thing is wide open!

The carlisle Augusta game is misleading,  carlisle spotted them more points than they could overcome. Carlisle also got back their best r.b. in time for the des arc game, he had been out since week 1. Then like Brian pointed out, it's des arc carlisle records don't really matter, kinda like hazen the 3 teams always show up for those teams. Last but not least, it was des arc's homecoming I'm sure all the pageantry of the events  didn't help.

By playoff time, carlisle will not be a team you want to draw.

tacklethis...

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 25, 2016, 07:24:48 pm
The carlisle Augusta game is misleading,  carlisle spotted them more points than they could overcome. Carlisle also got back their best r.b. in time for the des arc game, he had been out since week 1. Then like Brian pointed out, it's des arc carlisle records don't really matter, kinda like hazen the 3 teams always show up for those teams. Last but not least, it was des arc's homecoming I'm sure all the pageantry of the events  didn't help.

By playoff time, carlisle will not be a team you want to draw.

I understand, we don't see 6a games a lot but I did know it was a rivalry. And I didn't know about the injuries...it's hard I'm 2a to overcome key injuries. I know DA will be good but wasn't sure the Bison were cause the last couple of years they struggled.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: tacklethis... on September 25, 2016, 08:22:19 pm
I understand, we don't see 6a games a lot but I did know it was a rivalry. And I didn't know about the injuries...it's hard I'm 2a to overcome key injuries. I know DA will be good but wasn't sure the Bison were cause the last couple of years they struggled.

Carlisle is on the upswing again, I think....Not on my radar for traveling to yet, but they should be making a splash in a year or two....

Rida4Life

Can't believe they knocked Rison out of the top 5.  LOL

Solid list... hard to argue too much as we still have a little over half the regular season left.

MR#1

I'm just glad there's a playoff.

sickwillie

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas