• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bigelow at England

Started by BigLion10, September 24, 2016, 03:57:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

Thoughts on this one... Randy Rainwater will be there for his Sonic Blast

mtindian42

Countryboy5

big E

Old Scrapper

Bigelow = next victim, England by 40

purpleswag

Why would they waist their time at this game? Even if England plays bad they will beat bigelow

BigLion10

Cause the buzz loves us that's why

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BigLion10 on September 24, 2016, 08:52:21 pm
Cause the buzz loves us that's why

Game of the week when Hector comes to town....

BigLion10

N2DEEP

Bugs 615814815816151 vs Fans 0

England 52 - Bigelow 0

lionfan59

We are to the Buzz like Texas AM was to ESPN last night, the favorite team on the field.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: lionfan59 on September 25, 2016, 10:09:10 am
We are to the Buzz like Texas AM was to ESPN last night, the favorite team on the field.

Rainwater seems to like quitman

lionfan59

They are drinking the England Juice now. Like the rest of 2a

BigLion10

Yea wouldn't surprise me if he's at quitman when we go week 9 lol

big E

The only score he cares about is 13 . That's the magic number. He has said ever since I have known him that he's not going to stop playing football if he's beating you by 50 at half then he won't pass the ball anymore and will play the band but your still gonna have to play football. He ain't taking any knees on first down.

Big Cat Daddy

BigLion10

Where's the Big-N-Slow fans at

KREWSAWHEWSKI

England is the class of the 2A field.  They will win this as bad as they wish.

Lions-  60
Panthers-  0

MynameisJeff

Hornet4ever

Lumberjackfan1978

Lions84

big E

Big Cat Daddy

Best thing that could happen for Big E lo would be there bus breakdown 8)

Bluffer

Quote from: BigLion10 on September 26, 2016, 03:11:05 pm
Where's the Big-N-Slow fans at

In hibernation this year.

I would like to stir you all up and say the boys are coming to town and the lions don't have a chance but, I have seen a few games. Lots of injured players and just don't have the horses this year as they have had in the past. Defense will be solid but will wear down. There is one bright spot on offense the sophomore running back(He is fun to watch). I don't know what QB is playing this week, the starting one is having shoulder problems.

Lions should win easily.

Bigditchlion

Aww bluffer you should have said yall got shot and how bad yall are gonna beat the lions. Just kidding. These boys are ultra focused thus far, gonna be tough to contain the arsenal of weapons on this team. The line is playing BIG!!!! I think you can point to the o line and d line every week for mvp honors.

mtindian42

The good folks over at england will be watching there lions roar in this one. England 56-6

bigpound98

Game day....good luck to our LIONS and safe travels to Bigelow....hope both team remain injury free and have a great game....GO LIONS

Bigditchlion

Want to thank the bigelow fans for being so tidy on your side of the field! We have pee wee games early in the morning and I didn't want it to go unnoticed! Shows a lot of class. Thanks again and be careful going home.

Hornet4ever

lionfan59

Thank you to the Biglow fans tonight at the game for picking up trash on your side. Made it a lot easier getting the field ready for tomorrow's peewee games.

bigpound98

Another BIG win in the books.....now on to next week good job men

BigLion10

Jayepea

^^^Ouch^^^
Should Bigelow start thinking about a coaching change?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Jayepea on October 01, 2016, 06:33:14 pm
^^^Ouch^^^

You mean 24 years isn't enough time to build a program?

Jayepea

It's enough the program has been established. Good job! "Next"

Cheek

Quote from: Jayepea on October 01, 2016, 06:33:14 pm
^^^Ouch^^^

Why,  he has won in the past, and he can win in the future.  He can only play with his current group of players.  All small schools come in cycles.  Some are talented and some are not.  Bigelow just ran across a talented group Friday night.  It is so easy to blame the Coach. 

bigworm

Quote from: Cheek on October 01, 2016, 07:39:27 pm
Why,  he has won in the past, and he can win in the future.  He can only play with his current group of players.  All small schools come in cycles.  Some are talented and some are not.  Bigelow just ran across a talented group Friday night.  It is so easy to blame the Coach.

Amen. Bigelow will be fine.

Jayepea

Quote from: BigLion10 on September 30, 2016, 10:17:04 pm
63-0 great game Lions

I don't know for sure but I'd be willing to bet this is the biggest margin of loss in program history. Y'all are an outstanding team but to think Bigelow could not score against y'alls 3rd string, makes me wonder. Just saying, don't want the program to go the way of the "do do bird" like a few other programs.

Bigditchlion

Bigelow is well coached and always physical. I have always said if they get a tailback that could handle the load they would real tough.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Jayepea on October 02, 2016, 05:53:01 pm
I don't know for sure but I'd be willing to bet this is the biggest margin of loss in program history. Y'all are an outstanding team but to think Bigelow could not score against y'alls 3rd string, makes me wonder. Just saying, don't want the program to go the way of the "do do bird" like a few other programs.

Carlisle beat bigelow by 70+ in the mid 90's...82-6 I believe

BrianfromCarlisle

Jayepea

Quote from: Bigditchlion on October 02, 2016, 05:56:37 pm
Bigelow is well coached and always physical. I have always said if they get a tailback that could handle the load they would real tough.

"Physical" 63-0 really "well coached" 63-0 are y'all serious? A tailback will fix it get real! "Next"

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Jayepea on October 02, 2016, 06:18:06 pm
"Physical" 63-0 really "well coached" 63-0 are y'all serious? A tailback will fix it get real! "Next"

Where's Danold Dump's stupid posts when you need him!

Jayepea

Bigditchlion

Just my opinion. Not gonna get on here and bash a team. They ran into a really good team. That happens.

Jayepea

No doubt, I'll be an England fan from now on. Hope the Lions win it all!!

Lions84

Those Purple Lions are Bad Medicine.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas